Accessories  Don’t crap in threads.....even if you think it’s price gouging.

Dthomas3523

Hall Monitor
Staff member
Supporter
Hessian
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Jan 31, 2018
    South Texas
    Guys.....rules. If you have a problem with a listed price, send the seller a PM, or use the report button. If you report something and it doesn’t disappear, take that as confirmation that the item or post is g2g.

Do NOT crap in the thread. I’m tossing out very short bans instead of the normal 1-2 weeks just to get the point across. If it continues, they will be the longer bans.

If someone wants to pay gouged prices, that’s their business.

Last edited:

PURPLE05

Private
    Minuteman
    Jul 29, 2020
    Good advice...With that I just received an email from DSA Arms. They have primers in stock for sale as I type this, I just ordered 5k pistol, rifle primers at decent price.

Reactions: chunkycham

jrsandiego12

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Feb 11, 2020
    San Diego, CA
    I hope this ethic goes the other way too. When someone offers a price I don't think its necessary for people not a party to the sale, or even intending to make their own offer, to crap on the offer. Sometimes its all people can scrape together and they are offering their highest price possible and hoping to get a coveted piece of equip at a price they can afford.

• Haha
    Reactions: nn8734

Dthomas3523

Hall Monitor
    Staff member
    Supporter
    Hessian
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jan 31, 2018
    South Texas
    I hope this ethic goes the other way too. When someone offers a price I don't think its necessary for people not a party to the sale, or even intending to make their own offer, to crap on the offer. Sometimes its all people can scrape together and they are offering their highest price possible and hoping to get a coveted piece of equip at a price they can afford.

You shouldn’t be publicly making offers anyway. Send a PM. No reason for anyone but the seller and potential buyer knowing what the offer was.

But yes, if someone is not part of the sale, they shouldn’t be posting in the thread and are subject to possible moderation.

Keep in mind, we don’t go looking for trouble. We either happen to come upon rule violations or they are reported. We aren’t being selective with enforcement, we just haven’t seen it.

Bourbon_and_Bullets

Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself.
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Dec 13, 2019
    How do u post in the classified adds. I’m wanting to sell something. Thanks

you have to have 99 more posts on SH. It’s in the rules. Good luck and don’t rush. You will red flag yourself