• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Don’t crap in threads.....even if you think it’s price gouging.

Dthomas3523

Account no longer active
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 31, 2018
    South Texas
    Guys.....rules. If you have a problem with a listed price, send the seller a PM, or use the report button. If you report something and it doesn’t disappear, take that as confirmation that the item or post is g2g.

Do NOT crap in the thread. I’m tossing out very short bans instead of the normal 1-2 weeks just to get the point across. If it continues, they will be the longer bans.

If someone wants to pay gouged prices, that’s their business.

Last edited:
    Good advice...With that I just received an email from DSA Arms. They have primers in stock for sale as I type this, I just ordered 5k pistol, rifle primers at decent price.

Reactions: TankFrank
    I hope this ethic goes the other way too. When someone offers a price I don't think its necessary for people not a party to the sale, or even intending to make their own offer, to crap on the offer. Sometimes its all people can scrape together and they are offering their highest price possible and hoping to get a coveted piece of equip at a price they can afford.

I hope this ethic goes the other way too. When someone offers a price I don't think its necessary for people not a party to the sale, or even intending to make their own offer, to crap on the offer. Sometimes its all people can scrape together and they are offering their highest price possible and hoping to get a coveted piece of equip at a price they can afford.

You shouldn’t be publicly making offers anyway. Send a PM. No reason for anyone but the seller and potential buyer knowing what the offer was.

But yes, if someone is not part of the sale, they shouldn’t be posting in the thread and are subject to possible moderation.

Keep in mind, we don’t go looking for trouble. We either happen to come upon rule violations or they are reported. We aren’t being selective with enforcement, we just haven’t seen it.

How do u post in the classified adds. I’m wanting to sell something. Thanks

you have to have 99 more posts on SH. It’s in the rules. Good luck and don’t rush. You will red flag yourself

Whether you want to call it price gouging or not, face it, this is like any trading market. If demand is up and inventory is low, that’s going to drive up value. I on GB yesterday someone pay $2000 for 16lbs of Varget! Is that crazy? Yep!! But if that person is willing to pay it that’s their business. It’s supply and demand folks. You might not like it is what it is.

Reactions: rmantoo
    Whether you want to call it price gouging or not, face it, this is like any trading market. If demand is up and inventory is low, that’s going to drive up value. I on GB yesterday someone pay $2000 for 16lbs of Varget! Is that crazy? Yep!! But if that person is willing to pay it that’s their business. It’s supply and demand folks. You might not like it is what it is.
    Shit, I'll sell 16lbs of Varget for $2K and yes that's crazy

Reactions: StormHorny
    Guys, read this again. Stop posting in threads if you don’t like the prices.
    guys I learned the hard way, don't even post 1 word, take it from experience . YOU WILL BE BANNED for a good couple of days . believe me it stinks.

Its not that hard. You see an item, you either have a specific, legitimate question about the item (ok to post), or your posting Ill Take It. Anything else is on you and dont cry when you get banned. Super Easy
    this hits me right on the forehead , EXACTLLY

I posted a Thumbs down emoji..not even a word. LOL

1 week vacation from the hide. Learned a lesson...I will now endeavor to not do it again.

I posted a Thumbs down emoji..not even a word. LOL

1 week vacation from the hide. Learned a lesson...I will now endeavor to not do it again.
    I know how you feel brother ,I posted the ONE word (wow) and got the same, Know I just look and move forward .

you have to have 99 more posts on SH. It’s in the rules. Good luck and don’t rush. You will red flag yourself
    There must be a better way.
    I have been a member since June or July 2020 I think? Been active, active enough to get banned.
    I have 6 post I think? Or 6 PX or Xp's or whatever, say's I have 94 more to reach Level 2.
    I have bought ammo here, guns, here, optics here, and got banned here.
    Is 94 more post going to make me a better seller?
    I been a member of many other Forums for a number of years and the whole post count thing to validate whom you are, and to signify that you have more knowledge, just seems----------like making people post a bunch of crap to make themselves feel more important.

There must be a better way.
    I have been a member since June or July 2020 I think? Been active, active enough to get banned.
    I have 6 post I think? Or 6 PX or Xp's or whatever, say's I have 94 more to reach Level 2.
    I have bought ammo here, guns, here, optics here, and got banned here.
    Is 94 more post going to make me a better seller?
    I been a member of many other Forums for a number of years and the whole post count thing to validate whom you are, and to signify that you have more knowledge, just seems----------like making people post a bunch of crap to make themselves feel more important.

Has nothing to do with being a “better seller.”

It’s about contributing to the site. Either with quality posts or financially.

This is a business. So, it either needs traffic which posting helps, or direct payments. You choose which.

Has nothing to do with being a “better seller.”

It’s about contributing to the site. Either with quality posts or financially.

This is a business. So, it either needs traffic which posting helps, or direct payments. You choose which.
    I can pay to play without doing 100 post?
    Meaning if I want to sell, I pay a fee?

So we are a bunch of fucking liberals that cant handle being told you are price fucking, did i hurt your feelings by all means lock me ban me. If you are fucked up you need to be told you are fucked up. That is whats wrong with society not enough people are called out an punched in the face. I assume after this is sent i will no longer be allowed to play so be it. Case in point 200 dollars for 1000 primers you need to be punched in the fucking face, we are fucking eachother wich is sad. thought guys like us stood together. From what i've seen fuck the guy next to you is whats going on in this world, would have liked to think this shit would not hit snipers hide IT HAS

Last edited:
    So we are a bunch of fucking liberals that cant handle being told you are price fucking, did i hurt your feelings by all means lock me ban me. If you are fucked up you need to be told you are fucked up. That is whats wrong with society not enough people are called out an punched in the face. I assume after this is sent i will no longer be allowed to play so be it. Case in point 200 dollars for 1000 primers you need to be punched in the fucking face, we are fucking eachother wich is sad. thought guys like us stood together. From what i've seen fuck the guy next to you is whats going on in this world, would have liked to think this shit would not hit snipers hide IT HAS

Lol go start a thread in the bear pit quick

Cry more on the internet. I heard it helps.

shooter mcgavin an Dthomas 3523, I doubt you cake eaters have even served, if you have you where a support MOS witch i generally don't care how you served as long as you did ,but since you are running your suck go fucking pound sand an go back to your parents basement you live in you fuck
    If you want to call individuals out put an @ sign in front of there user name. They will then be notified you addressed them. Like this. @Shooter McGavin and @Dthomas3523

• Haha
    Reactions: Threadcutter308
    shooter mcgavin an Dthomas 3523, I doubt you cake eaters have even served, if you have you where a support MOS witch i generally don't care how you served as long as you did ,but since you are running your suck go fucking pound sand an go back to your parents basement you live in you fuck

Settle down Hathcock,

Not going to ban you since you seem to want that. Just going to delete your posts and let you bang your head on your keyboard while yelling pOg!!

Fuck me, angry much?
    People need to take more soapy showers.
    U3sA41kG5afuSRd543.gif

Reactions: rmantoo
    I am new to reloading and long range shooting so I've been coming to this place a lot in the last month for advice on certain things. I thought to myself that since the site had been beneficial to me I would maybe join up and donate. So I'm doing a little more exploring and I come across this thread and I am shocked. Now I'm thinking the whole time I've been coming here it's being run by a bunch of pussies. If someone is price gouging it should be called what it is. This is America Jack. And not sure who DThomas is but he seems to be the leader of the pussies. So the pussies can have this shithole I'll move on and take my money elsewhere.

Thank you for that info ... Good stuff

Doesn't seem like this rule is enforced. I had 2 such posts in the last 24 hours on my for sale post, reported them both and nothing has happened.

I'm trying to figure out how you skirted the rules and are selling without a supporter account highspeed....

@762recon should chill. Just because it was a high price doesn’t mean someone is taking advantage. Why would you sell something for less than it’s worth?????? If the going rate for primers was $200 per 1k, then that’s what people are willing to pay, and thus it’s current worth. If you don’t like the price, you don’t have to buy.