• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors E-Form 4 Waiting to Certify

May ask to Form 3 to a dealer who finds the process easier.
The receiving dealer it f3’s to will charge you handsomely for that though.

Literally it is so easy, I think dealers who surf around the SS/atf portal think to themselves “It cant be this easy, I must be missing something”, and stop. The training is a five minute phone call.

Reactions: LSUbeatUby40
The receiving dealer it f3’s to will charge you handsomely for that though.

Literally it is so easy, I think dealers who surf around the SS/atf portal think to themselves “It cant be this easy, I must be missing something”, and stop. The training is a five minute phone call.

And yet there are plenty of computer illiterate gun counter morons running their shop's NFA stuff. I'm in the same boat as most of the complaints around here. Mine have been at the dealer since early December. They say they've been able to "push through 1 or 2 a day" to the certify stage. They claim they're going in order, but I know mine have to be real close to the front of the line. I paid for them before thanksgiving.

Fucking idiots.

I'm at the stage to form 3 them as well. I'll also make of hell of an argument that the original dealer doesn't deserve any of the money for the can since they haven't done shit. I'll pay their $25 storage fee or whatever they normally charge for FFL stuff.

They say they've been able to "push through 1 or 2 a day" to the certify stage. They claim they're going in order, but I know mine have to be real close to the front of the line. I paid for them before thanksgiving.

Fucking idiots.
That is not accurate - initially ( late December ) - it was hard to sometimes get through. However, lately, it's been running smoothly. Usually takes nor more than 10 seconds or so to log on eForms - then - about 15 minutes to complete an application ( if the customer remembers his log in info correctly - which is not a given :rolleyes: .

My store is cranking them out ( but, they are not associated with Silencer Shop ). They roll prints - take a digital photo with the phone app " 2X2 " and finish the application quickly.

As Supersubes stated " it's laughably easy ".

Reactions: LSUbeatUby40
Right. I'm aware of all of that stuff. Just frustrated with the FFL not doing what they're paid for. Its not hard to do your job.

My end is 100%, and I'm sure I could do their end in about 10 minutes as well. We get enough insight around here from competent dealers....

They've done a few paper forms for me before and had no issues, so I was hopeful, but no such luck.

I still haven’t received my Ready to Certify email. How should I proceed?
Dealer says they aren’t trained on how to submit yet and don’t understand. I called them last week and they told me they would be good to go as of this Tuesday.
FYI, the training materials have been available for months and dealers have been submitting since mid-Jan (see the date here):

Send a DM to us you need further assistance.

Would appreciate some help in this matter...

Suppressor was f3'd to a SS Kiosk dealer.

I got the docusign pages from SS sent to me and I completed them.

That's it...nothing else yet and the dealer says we're good to go. I haven't paid $200 and have not done anything with my eforms account. What am I waiting for now?
Hi Reloud, You should create an ATF eForms account and please be sure the information (first name, last name, email) on the eForms account matches your silencershop.com account info. More details here:

I really appreciate everyone’s help on this. Spoke to my FFL and he said he’s only been able to get one to submit each day, after that it just doesn’t load. I’m the lucky one for today, drove up and certified today. Submitted 3/25….and now we wait.

Has anyone received an email from ATF after your e-file is submitted stating that you have to submit your finger prints to them within 10 working days? As soon as my dealer certified my E-File, an email from ATF was waiting stating to submit my fingerprints.
My dealer said that if they already had your fingerprints from a previous purchase to just ignore that email. In regards to the certification questions, I'm lucky enough to live close to silencer shop and Capitol armorey. I purchased a can in Jan 22 from silencer shop, a couple weeks later I was at my dealer and asked if we could certified, he asked if I received an email, I said no. Anyways he checked online and said that we could go ahead and do it. So I would check with your dealer. Still waiting to get that stamp though...

Reactions: skyrep
FYI, the training materials have been available for months and dealers have been submitting since mid-Jan (see the date here):

Send a DM to us you need further assistance.

I encourage any of you guys that have had issues to file a charge back with your credit card company and let your dealer and Silencershop sort it out. They point fingers at each other saying it’s their issue.

I encourage any of you guys that have had issues to file a charge back with your credit card company and let your dealer and Silencershop sort it out. They point fingers at each other saying it’s their issue.

It's on the dealer end almost every time. Lucky I have a great dealer that only lets competent people deal with nfa paperwork.

That's a fucked way of going about it though. Can't put on your big boy pants and just ask for a refund?

It's on the dealer end almost every time. Lucky I have a great dealer that only lets competent people deal with nfa paperwork.

That's a fucked way of going about it though. Can't put on your big boy pants and just ask for a refund?
SS has not given me one despite asking 3 times. In fact Ss called my dealer and told them they talked to me about not canceling my order. I never said such things.

I already have, and guess what Silencer shop says deal with dealer -and dealer says deal with SS for refund . So yes I’ve gone round and round with both