• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Eagle eye scopes?

Big Bo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2005
Cal West
I just left the local once a year Sports Man Show. Guy there is selling as he stated, Chezh scopes. IJK Eagle Eye optics. Told me his scopes are as clear as a Night Force. $350 for a 6-24x50 ill mil-dot ret. He claims his scopes are being used in 1000yd comps.

I won`t post his web addy.

Anyone heard of this outfit.

Re: Eagle eye scopes?

Yeah and a Ford Falcon will out run a Corvette too.
A $350 scope made where by whom and used by whom in what 1000 yard matches? Barnum was right.........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Bo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just left the local once a year Sports Man Show. Guy there is selling as he stated, Chezh scopes. IJK Eagle Eye optics. Told me his scopes are as clear as a Night Force. $350 for a 6-24x50 ill mil-dot ret. He claims his scopes are being used in 1000yd comps.

I won`t post his web addy.

Anyone heard of this outfit. </div></div>

Those scopes kick ass!!!

If you go to Nightforce's website you can't buy, knives, wedding mementos, and hard to find Czech recording artists. Nightforce needs to step their game up.

http://www.ijksales.com/

<span style="font-weight: bold">Eagle Eye optics is a Family Business not a large corporate operation, manufacturing and assembly in Bratislava Slovak Republic.</span>

The image of this assembly process had me rollin'

<span style="font-style: italic">"Return method is to send back with $20.00 to cover shipping and handling to
the address on the warranty sheet provided at time of purchase. (There is no
other option)!

The distributors do not handle defectives at all! It is required that the
owner of the optic ship it to the Owner of the company with check or money
order ($20.00) addressed to Istvan J. Kovary 393 W. St. Johns Road Glendale
AZ 85308

Usual turn around is under 2 weeks, Istvan the owner of Eagle Eye Optics is
the repair technician, this also helps him to observe any and all problems!
So he can deal with it logically!

Eagle Eye optics is a Family Business not a large corporate operation, manufacturing and assembly in Bratislava Slovak Republic.

The Owner is Istvan J. Kovary (Steve). "</span>

Here is is only testimonial:

"Hi Steve,

We'll know tomorrow morning. I hung a 4-16X40AO on a Armalite 50 this afternoon. We go out in the morning a break its cherry. This is the acid test dude. We only have 12 rounds, but that should tell us all we want to know. If it holds zero, and the reticle is not laying in the bottom of the tube when we're done, we can shout from the rooftops that our scopes will withstand the recoil from 50 BMG!!! We're using our rings too. I'll report with pictures tomorrow."

John

(John reported, as shown above in pictures, that their mission was successful. The scope didn't break down, held true to itself and the rings worked very very well. The reticle is not laying at the bottom of the scope, I am glad to report. Some recoil.............Eagle Eye Optics Company

Further update, John has over 700 rounds through on this scope and it is still holding up.....IJK Optics Company)

Here is a Pimpmaster of this Amway Marketing scheme: He openly admits the scopes are now made in China to save $$$

<span style="font-weight: bold">" Tuesday, April 14, 2009
New Items, and a Couple Company Adjustments
Hey Everybody! Donald from Bestshot here. We got some brand new optics coming in! Below is a list.

New Red dots include:
Our Eotech-styled RD551 that illuminates Red OR Green. $172.00
The Tactical RD1X34 Red/Green $152.00
And The RDM4 with an integrated mount AND a Flash Guard $152.00

New Scopes Include:
The 2003RAO2500 4X32 Adjustable Objective Tactical Scope R11 mildot reticle $132.00
Target-30 8-32X50 A new target scope with a 30mm tube in R6 $222.00
Target-30 10-40X50 Another new target scope with a 30mm tube in R6 and in our sniper reticle R14 $252.00

New Lasers Include:
EL5 Red - now with easy adjustment knobs $182.00
EL5 Green - now with easy adjustment knobs $232.00

Also The company is going through a big change right now. Details are listed below.

Please note that anything now marked IJK Optics will still be made in the Slovak Republic, but is now assembled in the Hong Kong or in China. The value of the Euro is going up and the value of the US Dollar is going way down, so this change is to keep our costs low in this time of economic stress. And to pass on the savings to you. This is not going to be an immediate change, as we still have plenty of Eagle Eye Optics in stock. The time to buy an optic is now since we still have inventory of European made and manufactured items. We have yet to have any IJK Optics arrive in yet. It is important to note that all of our new optics listed above will only be available as IJK optics. The quality standards will still be the same as before and IJK optics will still have a lifetime warranty. This was a very tough decision for Istvan J. Kovary to make however it was to serve the customer with the best value available.

As for the Gun and Knife Shows, we have been doing extremely well. We have had many repeat customers coming in and bringing friends with them. We appreciate any repeat business. We are also now Mounting and Sighting optics for $40.00 at the shows. We are the only ones running the Florida Circuit that do this. We will sight other peoples optics, but we quote for job. Its a time consuming process. A good 20-30 minutes and we’re usually done.

In unrelated news, I will be attending the Metallica concert in Sunrise, Fl. Tickets to the event were an early birthday present to me. The concert is Oct 1st.

Okay, Thats about everything I’ve got. Keep checking the site for updated show info, and keep seeing us at the shows. Don’t forget to bring your guns for mounting and sighting, I WILL save you money (gas for a trip to the range, and the price of a box of ammo which is high right now).

~Donald Of Joseph Dyer’s Bestshot
</span>
Posted by Bestshot at 3:15 PM 0 comments"