• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Emotional Support Animals

Moe Ron

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2020
Roanoke Tx
So I work for a major military contractor. In other words we design and build shit that kills people. We literally have these snowfucks walking around with dogs on leashes. Just saw it for the first time the other day. This dipshit had a Pomeranian on a leash walking around on the production line floor. I asked my buddy what was up. “Oh yeah, emotional support animal “ he says. We are so fucking fucked.

1597114660337.png

you could name it chris p . bacon lol
just needs a little cowboy hat .

Don't even get me started on this one.
My HOA in Florida mandated no dogs over 35 pounds
Ok, some liberal assholes brings his golden retriever in and all is well.
I flipped out because I'm a dog person and could not bring my Shepherd down.
Now that I'm in the mood to fuck with someone I'm thinking about getting a miniature horse,they're allowed as a comfort animal.
Fuck those self-righteous assholes when they have to smell horse shit while drinking coffee on their sun porch

I have a fear of nuclear explosions and solar flares so I think I should register my two razor blades covered in fur as service animals. 😉

Don't even get me started on this one.
My HOA in Florida mandated no dogs over 35 pounds
Ok, some liberal assholes brings his golden retriever in and all is well.
I flipped out because I'm a dog person and could not bring my Shepherd down.
Now that I'm in the mood to fuck with someone I'm thinking about getting a miniature horse,they're allowed as a comfort animal.
Fuck those self-righteous assholes when they have to smell horse shit while drinking coffee on their sun porch

I'm not entirely convinced 35lbs qualifies as a dog.:unsure:

The teacup poodle is cool and all, just gotta keep an eye out for birds of prey when we are outside. 🙄 Love big dogs but its a no-go for my current living situation. I managed to get between a fila brasileiro and a dogo argentino once, not sure how that happened or what the odds of that are, but man I felt bite-sized. Once I have the space I’m going to get a black russian terrier. They look like a giant scotty.

The teacup poodle is cool and all, just gotta keep an eye out for birds of prey when we are outside. 🙄 Love big dogs but its a no-go for my current living situation. I managed to get between a fila brasileiro and a dogo argentino once, not sure how that happened or what the odds of that are, but man I felt bite-sized. Once I have the space I’m going to get a black russian terrier. They look like a giant scotty.
I have a dogo and a bully pit...the dogo is 110lbs and the bully is 105lbs...the bully is just the coolest little fucker you’ll ever meet, but if he senses something off about you, your done.

the dogo is always 100%ready to throw down...no chill at all wifh his ass! Loyal to his immediatefamily and everyone else is a threat...did right naming him Mattis lol
He’s my wife’s dog

bench

Reactions: Barneybdb
I've heard that many states are going to change the laws when it comes to service dogs. It's outrageous around here. Everyone claims their dog is a service dog.

I've heard that many states are going to change the laws when it comes to service dogs. It's outrageous around here. Everyone claims their dog is a service dog.
My wife took her dogo to HEB the other day and claimed it was a service dog....she wanted him their “to make sure human traffickers didn’t capture her while loading groceries”

bench