• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD EOTECH ClipNV White Phosphor Clip-on

Burdy

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 10, 2013
    Up for sale is an EOTECH ClipNV White Phosphor clip-on night vision scope. This is an awesome, very bright unit. I was shocked to see that to the eye these outperform their larger counterparts and competitors in terms of brightness. They perform extremely well, even on higher magnification optics although they are optimized for scopes up to 12x.
    10 year warranty, .50 cal rated, small and light, they go great on a calling rifle.
    This one has a FOM of more than 2400

These retail for $9.9k and can be found as low as $9.3k

I am asking $8900 $8250 SOLD shipped.

I have over 300 positive reviews combined and 0 negative on AR15.com, Snipershide, TheOutdoorsTrader and Watchuseek under the same username.

Last edited:
    Your pictures are not coming up.
    So strange, they were working when I posted them. I just reposted the pics again, if they don't stay up, I will just upload them a different way.

What size objective lens will this fit on
    If you are asking what size objective your day optic can have and still work...virtually any size.
    I use this with my LPVO's and 50mm objective scopes, I don't have a 56mm, but I don't see why there would be any issue. Never run into that with any model clip on.