• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ever wondered what an ISIS training camp was like?

They train by Combat Darwin rules of the game...OK, class is going on a "training raid" tonight. And, of course it's a real world raid and who ever lives passes the training those that don't well, they are celebrated as martyrs - yea, virgins for everyone.

That's very well put together, and I suspect they did a better job than our intelligence community has done.

That's very well put together, and I suspect they did a better job than our intelligence community has done.

Very we'll put together and it will make a great training video for ISIS to show how not to give yourself away. I am sure we have made mistakes in intell but I would bet we have had far more successes than failures.

The job of Pres. Is the most stressful job in the world, you never get away from it. So if this Pres. Wants to play golf and bike with his kids to keep his mind right. I say you you take all the time you need Mr. Pres.

You can hate him if you want, but this Pres. has displayed uncommon courage time after time and still gets no credit. Killing bin laden, bringing Berdahl home and even the recent attempt at rescuing the hostage reporters, all took great courage. If I were ISIS I would be very concerned that I just pissed off this Pres.

When ISIS beheaded this guy they were doing it for those who hate this Pres. To help you prove he is the devil. It is your right to hate him if that's who you are. But when you disrespect the office you weaken our nation and strengthen ISIS. JMHO

The job of Pres. Is the most stressful job in the world, you never get away from it. So if this Pres. Wants to play golf and bike with his kids to keep his mind right. I say you you take all the time you need Mr. Pres.

And it's a job you volunteer for, chase for years, and spend a lot of money to get. It's not supposed to be retirement, or lots of taxpayer funded sightseeing trips, or vacation- over 150 days this term. Time off is what you take after you have fulfilled the duties of President, such as securing our borders. "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States" is not to be taken as lightly as Obama is.

You can hate him if you want, but this Pres. has displayed uncommon courage time after time and still gets no credit. Killing bin laden, bringing Berdahl home and even the recent attempt at rescuing the hostage reporters, all took great courage. If I were ISIS I would be very concerned that I just pissed off this Pres.
Obama has shown time and again that America is no longer to be feared or respected. Bowing to Arabs and Chinese, instead of standing tall like an American. Foreign policy is a disaster, and the reason the ISIS forces can stomp about in broad daylight is because they KNOW we won't do a thing. We handed Iraq over on a schedule, effectively telling the Third Caliphate "Wait a little bit, we'll be gone and you can go back to terrorizing and beheading." I'm not even going into his mishandling of the economy or any of the other things he's done wrong. As for killing OBL, that was set in motion on 9/11, so "It's bush's fault." All Obama did was say "OK" and I think he did it becasue he knew the American people would laud him for it; not doing it would have rightly had him excoriated and cost him re-election. As for bringing Bergdahl home, we should have left him to rot. According to reports, he walked away from the compound of his own will, which is desertion under the UCMJ, and he is more rat than hero. We know of many lives lost searching for him, and lives ruined. Attempting to bring hostage reporters home was, IMHO, another popularity ploy. Though it ended better than Carter's attempt.

When ISIS beheaded this guy they were doing it for those who hate this Pres. To help you prove he is the devil. It is your right to hate him if that's who you are. But when you disrespect the office you weaken our nation and strengthen ISIS. JMHO

Wrong. They behead people because that's what terrorists do. I doubt the low-level guys look at Obama's poll numbers and then decide whether or not to saw somebody's head off. They hate our President, and us, and anybody else who is not a Muslim. They really enjoy beheading Americans, because we are the Great Satan, but killing and terrorizing is what muslims, ISIS, Hamas, etc do. Witness Hamas' recently confounded attempts to tunnel into Israeli schools, with the specific goal of killing as many children as possible. Children. Preschoolers, first graders.... a man who would even think of doing that should be put down like the rabid dog he is.

It's amazing how many people do not realize that ISIS is not just a ragtag group of jihadis. They are well armed, well funded, well organized, and on a bid to take over the Middle East. When, not if, they get hold of nukes, they will use them. On Israelis, on us, in Europe. We are in the first stages of a fight for the Western way of life. Submit, convert, or die: the Koran in a nutshell.

1911fan

Takes a lot of courage to ask someone else to kill the worlds most noted terrorist. Also lots of courage to out a failed rescue attempt, to attempt to improve your poll numbers, who cares if it makes our special ops a little less feared.

^very well put 1911. The media has turned Isreal into the devil for going back into gaza but Im affraid to say Isreal is in real danger of this all. They have the nukes we gave them and thats most likely where IsIS and the califate will get them. Probally far before Iran builds their bomb. This will only escalate with time. And the office of POTUS has been degridated by the POTUS himself. Just the way china and russian pres walk all over him, they dont fear him, nor do they respect his office. And the day china wants their money, and Putan puts the red curtain back out, poor US.

I can tell you as a part of the disparaged community that you speak of that is entirely not true. The decision makers have been warned for quite some time about the rise of ISIL and it's the politicians and decision makers that negate the intelligence that is put in front of them and refuse to believe that it is an issue until it's too far gone.

Very we'll put together and it will make a great training video for ISIS to show how not to give yourself away. I am sure we have made mistakes in intell but I would bet we have had far more successes than failures.

Laughable. You must actually think he is in charge.

The POTUS does what they are told to do. This particular President's hobbies are simply a way to fill the void while awaiting a call to action. Another way to say it - the perks until told to jump.

Raise your hand if you sincerely believe that with all of our resources (SIGNET / HUMINT) we don't know all of this already? Please remember we (along with Qatar and SA) funded these guys in Syria, used them in Benghazi to cover up what was really going on, and continue to have a connection to them.

Smoke and mirrors......

Seriously?

I found it interesting to see what the private sector was capable of.
I highly doubt that this particular location is any surprise whatsoever to the intelligence community.
Even if it were to any degree initially, there is no doubt that any civilian group that is doing freelance intelligence work over the internet without encryption is to some degree permeated by the capabilities of the NSA.
In my opinion, being seen by the public as inept is nothing but beneficial to an intelligence agency.

I can tell you as a part of the disparaged community that you speak of that is entirely not true. The decision makers have been warned for quite some time about the rise of ISIL and it's the politicians and decision makers that negate the intelligence that is put in front of them and refuse to believe that it is an issue until it's too far gone.

Like Now?
"The Islamic State group has an army of more than 50,000 fighters in Syria, and recruited 6,000 people in the last month, a monitoring group has said.

Rami Abdel Rahman, the director of the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, said on Tuesday that the group's recruitment push was gathering pace every month.

"July saw the largest recruitment since the group appeared in Syria in 2013, with more than 6,000 new fighters," he said.

"The number of IS fighters has passed 50,000 in Syria, including 20,000 non-Syrians," he said."
Islamic State 'has 50,000 fighters in Syria' - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

bringing Berdahl home

Maybe if Bergdahl hadn't decided to become a fucking deserter he wouldn't have had to be "brought home". Frankly, myself and the rest of the men/women at Salerno in 2009 with TF373 and 4/25 would have been completely indifferent if they'd just beheaded him on the internet and gotten away with it. Sadly, HQN got their hands on him and knew they'd be able to score some of their top guys for him. Negotiating with terrorists isn't showing exceptional bravery and being Presidental. Telling them to get back to their favorite goat and hanging up the phone is.

Bringing bergdahl home.....really? He's a fucking traitor and a disgusting excuse for a soldier.

FS1, have you ever served in the military?

Last edited:
this Pres. has displayed uncommon courage time after time...... bringing Berdahl home a

Correction, this POTUS has repeatedly usurped Congress and moved by fiat as if he were a king. There was process available to bring Berdahl home - it meant that Congress would weigh the risks associated with the prisoner swap and the benefits of getting Bergdahl back in terms of what was best for every American citizen. This POTUS illegally sidestepped that process.

I get that you're his cheerleader - and that is fine. However we all need to stick to the facts.

This has gone completely off track.....

Much better to just have a shit on FS1's dumb ideas thread. Im in.

He did that himself. He is weakening our military by the minute. News flash, that's why he's passing all the illegal executive orders..... To bypass what we the people want.

this Pres. has displayed uncommon courage time after time and still gets no credit. Killing bin laden, bringing Berdahl home and even the recent attempt at rescuing the hostage reporters, all took great courage. If I were ISIS I would be very concerned that I just pissed off this Pres.
Uh huh

Attachments

• Kool-aid-mobile-wallpaper.jpg
    Kool-aid-mobile-wallpaper.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 15
Can anyone explain to me why people they capture casually march to their death, even when they outnumber their captors? How do 10 armed guys march 150 guys whose hands are not even tied?
How about you grab one guy's AK? rush them! NO? Why so willing to die? I can expect SOCAL hipsters not to resist, but former soldiers, even badly trained soldiers. Bite someone, punch someone fling poop at them. Do something.
You try you die, you don't you die, why not try? Can anyone explain that to me?

Last edited:

Damn near pissed my self laughing at that.

So then why havent we seen before and after photos?

The POTUS does what they are told to do.

Smoke and mirrors......

Because if they dont they join the Kennedy brothers.

So then why havent we seen before and AFTER photos?

Smoke and mirrors......

Can anyone explain to me why people they capture casually march to their death, even when they outnumber their captors? How do 10 armed guys march 150 guys whose hands are not even tied?
How about you grab one guy's AK? rush them! NO? Why so willing to die? I can expect SOCAL hipsters not to resist, but former soldiers, even badly trained soldiers. Bite someone, punch someone fling poop at them. Do something.
You try you die, you don't you die, why not try? Can anyone explain that to me?

Mental preservation? The inability to envision ones own death? Failure to recognize there are worse things in the world than being able to choose the time and place of ones own demise?

Mental preservation? The inability to envision ones own death? Failure to recognize there are worse things in the world than being able to choose the time and place of ones own demise?

It's astonishing. I have seen rowdy handcuffed teens give more resistance to police in the back of a police car, meanwhile these professional soldiers are untied, outnumber their captors more than 10 to 1, but choose to march heads down to their deaths.

At the same time people are pushing the president to do something about this. This is a law enforcement problem not a military one. If the Iraqis aren't disturbed enough to do something about this, we shouldn't. These iraqis gave a lot of resistance to our guys because they thought we were the problem. if they let ISIS thrive, then they surely don't think it's a problem and neither should we. When ISIS gets to the point where they decide to plot, arrest them. But invasion and bombing just to bomb doesn't make sense. How is it that countries that are more threatened and closer to the threat are sitting idly by, but WE are freaking out all the way on the other side of the Atlantic? England and the Saudis are much more threatened, but aren't even bombing. This should be an intelligence and law enforcement problem.

It's astonishing. I have seen rowdy handcuffed teens give more resistance to police in the back of a police car, meanwhile these professional soldiers are untied, outnumber their captors more than 10 to 1, but choose to march heads down to their deaths.

At the same time people are pushing the president to do something about this. This is a law enforcement problem not a military one. If the Iraqis aren't disturbed enough to do something about this, we shouldn't. These iraqis gave a lot of resistance to our guys because they thought we were the problem. if they let ISIS thrive, then they surely don't think it's a problem and neither should we. When ISIS gets to the point where they decide to plot, arrest them. But invasion and bombing just to bomb doesn't make sense. How is it that countries that are more threatened and closer to the threat are sitting idly by, but WE are freaking out all the way on the other side of the Atlantic? England and the Saudis are much more threatened, but aren't even bombing. This should be an intelligence and law enforcement problem.

Why did the crickets chirp at all the Mosques on 9/11/2001?

Fear? Indifference? Agreement?

In those situations I think maybe time is slowing down for them, reason leaves them, and they are faced with a simple immediate choice, moment by moment. If they choose to fight or run they have chosen death, but if they choose compliance they've chosen life (in that isolated snapshot moment in time). If they can hang on one more moment there's hope, but if they do something foolish there won't be and it will be their fault.

"In this moment I can try to fight and get shot, or I can comply...that worked, I'm not shot!" Repeated step after step until it's too late, then the fear is so great they can't move.

Seeing people that balk get shot or tortured probably reinforces the notion that compliance is the best option. There's always that hope that something will work out, that the nightmare will end.

Easy to spectate and speculate but the fact that hundreds of thousands of people have marched to their own graves makes me think there's some basic human psychology involved. I don't think they're all cowards.

Why were there no protests against what was done on 911 by so called "good American Muslims" (perhaps an oxymoron)? Why did they just keep their mouths shut?

[quote name="FS1" post=3275728]Very we'll put together and it will make a great training video for ISIS to show how not to give yourself away. I am sure we have made mistakes in intell but I would bet we have had far more successes than failures.

When ISIS beheaded this guy they were doing it for those who hate this Pres. To help you prove he is the devil. It is your right to hate him if that's who you are. But when you disrespect the office you weaken our nation and strengthen ISIS. JMHO[/QUOTE]

[quote name="JSTARSZ" post=3276004]I can tell you as a part of the disparaged community that you speak of that is entirely not true. The decision makers have been warned for quite some time about the rise of ISIL and it's the politicians and decision makers that negate the intelligence that is put in front of them and refuse to believe that it is an issue until it's too far gone.[/QUOTE]

So then why havent we seen before and after photos?

[quote name="Mike_Honcho" post=3276094]Laughable. You must actually think he is in charge.

Smoke and mirrors......[/QUOTE]

FS1? You are clearly out of your mind

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Why were there no protests against what was done on 911 by so called "good American Muslims" (perhaps an oxymoron)? Why did they just keep their mouths shut?

My post was about why those people are marching to their deaths with no protest, and why should the US take care of the ISIS problem, so I don't understand the 911 comment here.

In those situations I think maybe time is slowing down for them, reason leaves them, and they are faced with a simple immediate choice, moment by moment. If they choose to fight or run they have chosen death, but if they choose compliance they've chosen life (in that isolated snapshot moment in time). If they can hang on one more moment there's hope, but if they do something foolish there won't be and it will be their fault.

"In this moment I can try to fight and get shot, or I can comply...that worked, I'm not shot!" Repeated step after step until it's too late, then the fear is so great they can't move.

Seeing people that balk get shot or tortured probably reinforces the notion that compliance is the best option. There's always that hope that something will work out, that the nightmare will end.

Easy to spectate and speculate but the fact that hundreds of thousands of people have marched to their own graves makes me think there's some basic human psychology involved. I don't think they're all cowards.

I think your right. Almost like shock setting in.

My post was about why those people are marching to their deaths with no protest, and why should the US take care of the ISIS problem, so I don't understand the 911 comment here.
The quote you asked to explain:

"Why did the crickets chirp at all the Mosques on 9/11/2001?

Fear? Indifference? Agreement?"

My reply:

"Why were there no protests against what was done on 911 by so called "good American Muslims" (perhaps an oxymoron)? Why did they just keep their mouths shut?"

Maybe they are cowards?

I agree on the courage statement. Hating the guy doesn't mean you need to lie to yourself and hate everything he does, including the stuff you would have loved if done by someone else.
Ontop of courage the guy is deliberative. Something that's been missing in presidents for a long time, and something that's clearly missing on this thread. This president's critics want an invasion and senseless bombing. Ok, let's say it works. Do troops stay there forever? Because the day they leave even if it's in 500 years, the following day the ground will be retaken. You can't kill every single ISIS member out there. And guess what they are home, that's where they live, you ll never win a war like that. Never! Because the day you leave, they just look out their window and show up and start cutting heads again.
That's a problem people who have a knee jerk reaction about this do not factor in. Most people make bad decisions in their personal lives every single day. Their own lives, so I am not surprised to see people utter completely ridiculous decisions when it comes to this.
You need the indigenous people to take care of the problem themselves, and that means the problem needs to grow enough to start bothering the indigenous people. Meanwhile, keep your airports tight and your intelligence efforts sharp and stop homeland attacks. 911 didn't need an invasion, but rather good law enforcement. After all it was 20 guys in the country on expired student visas who had never attended a class. Arrest, prosecute. None of that involves the SEALs. Just officer friendly. They have to come to us to attack us. That's where you put your efforts. But I guess that's too complex to understand, let's smash stuff is much simpler and much easier to grasp. Look at the brits, they are not even bombing. Do you ask yourselves why?

Last edited:

Definitely not cowards. They just lack knowledge of the ultimate end. I'm sure both went through mock executions prior. Having survived they had hope the new event was just a mock execution. It looks like each has a throat mic of sorts attached at their shirt collar. I guess the time to worry is when they remove the mic in a different manner or they don't use it at all.

Remember what separated the heroics of the passengers in Shanksville from the passengers at the World Trade Center was knowledge via cell phone of what the ultimate end was going to be.

Last edited:

Makes a lot of sense. Makes much more sense than I was expecting. I think you are right, because it's a much better explanation than frankly anything else. Cowardice is an easy argument, but we went there, and wished we had experience that so called "cowardice"

I agree on the courage statement. Hating the guy doesn't mean you need to lie to yourself and hate everything he does, including the stuff you would have loved if done by someone else.
Ontop of courage the guy is deliberative. Something that's been missing in presidents for a long time, and something that's clearly missing on this thread. This president's critics want an invasion and senseless bombing. Ok, let's say it works. Do troops stay there forever? Because the day they leave even if it's in 500 years, the following day the ground will be retaken. You can't kill every single ISIS member out there. And guess what they are home, that's where they leave, you ll never win a war like that. Never!
That's a problem people who have knee jerk reaction about this do not factor in. Most people make bad decisions in their personal lives every single day. Their own lives, so I am not surprised to see people utter completely ridiculous decisions when it comes to this.

Nope no invasion wanted here.

Thing is he had a lid in the fiasco than decided to create a total power vacuum by pulling out. It can be argued whether or not we should have been in Iraq. My justification would have been based on violations of the 1991 armistice. Saddam knew he was toying with the requirements of the cease fire taking advantage of our situation elsewhere in the ME. The US should have said "UN get the team together and enforce your treaty or we are pulling out of the sack less organization". The UN should have been made to take the lead it was their treaty and inspection protocol that was being violated.

There is no way we should be going into Iraq to do something they should be capable of taking care of.

I do advocate some serious B52 action though to enforce respect for American life. Our enemies are fully aware of our respect for human life and they use our virtue as a weakness. The time is approaching when we have to believe the statements and actions of our enemies are valid threats and there is an obligation for our government to place its concern on our citizens rather than the citizens of other countries.

You also question why are not the govts of Saudi, the people of Iraq, many others putting up a strong resistance to ISIS. Why are not the people of Iraq giving as much resistance as they did to the US? England is waking up but it may be too late for them.

It's because to some extent there is agreement and desire for the establishment of the Caliphate. The quiet save for the chirping of the crickets at the mosques on 9/11 was because there was tacit belief from the leaders we got what we deserved. I'm not saying the rank and file believes that but their leaders and instruction are telling them such and it takes great will to overcome your cultural tribe. They will follow the side they think is winning.

I wonder what type of thought twenty years of listening to the bombastic Reverend Wright produces.

Nope no invasion wanted here.

Thing is he had a lid in the fiasco than decided to create a total power vacuum by pulling out. It can be argued whether or not we should have been in Iraq. My justification would have been based on violations of the 1991 armistice. Saddam knew he was toying with the requirements of the cease fire taking advantage of our situation elsewhere in the ME. The US should have said "UN get the team together and enforce your treaty or we are pulling out of the sack less organization". The UN should have been made to take the lead it was their treaty and inspection protocol that was being violated.

There is no way we should be going into Iraq to do something they should be capable of taking care of.

I do advocate some serious B52 action though to enforce respect for American life. Our enemies are fully aware of our respect for human life and they use our virtue as a weakness. The time is approaching when we have to believe the statements and actions of our enemies are valid threats and there is an obligation for our government to place its concern on our citizens rather than the citizens of other countries.

First of all Iraq is a sovereign country. Our goal was democracy, which we claim we respect, so when they SAY they don't want us there, we should pull out. What would you suggest the president do if the government of iraq wants the troops out? INVADE the country? Force them? Again people are not thinking clearly here. They asked us to leave their country we LEFT. This is not complicated. We shouldn't have trouble with simple things like that.

The other detail was the pull out was negotiated under Bush. Obama asked for a residual force, and the IRAQIS said no. So we left. Anything else would suggest an invasion.Occupation of their country.

Respect of American life is not going to be gained through B52 action. Again, pardon me but that's medieval thinking. A lof of them have been dying for 14 years now, if they haven't gained respect for American life, it won't start today. Stop wasting our money and young people. Leave these people to kill themselves. Try to rescue the hostages with Direct Action if you can. When you catch these people plotting, move in kill or capture, and keep your eyes on the domestic front open. Simple!

Last edited:
You also question why are not the govts of Saudi, the people of Iraq, many others putting up a strong resistance to ISIS. Why are not the people of Iraq giving as much resistance as they did to the US? England is waking up but it may be too late for them.

It's because to some extent there is agreement and desire for the establishment of the Caliphate. The quiet save for the chirping of the crickets at the mosques on 9/11 was because there was tacit belief from the leaders we got what we deserved. I'm not saying the rank and file believes that but their leaders and instruction are telling them such and it takes great will to overcome your cultural tribe. They will follow the side they think is winning.

I wonder what type of thought twenty years of listening to the bombastic Reverend Wright produces.

I agree with the first part of your post. The Reverend Wright stuff, I frankly don't understand. I ll take a Reverend Wright listener who doesn't needless invade countries rather than one who doesn't listen to Wright but does invade places, and then subsequently bungles the whole thing. A lot of maimed, killed, and a lot of money blown. Not even mentioning that scope prices are now topping 6k as a result. Again, you can disagree with someone without them being the devil. I think the first part of your post makes a lot of sense, and is why we should leave them to their devices. If they are comfortable with it and tacitly in agreement, who are we to object? This has gotten to the point where Iran is fighting ISIS. We should just sit back and grab some popcorn.

The money should go towards securing the southern border, and the airports, and towards intelligence efforts and good investigative policing.
Like Saddam used to say: Wait till you see the white of their eyes before you shoot.

Last edited:
Holy Shit, no religion intended.

This may deserve its own thread but for now:---------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to New York’s WABC-TV, the Muslim was identified as Yusuf Ibrahim, 28. He was taken into custody after the bodies were found.

The report said investigators alleged Ibrahim killed the victims then severed their heads and hands, and buried the remains in the back yard of a home in Buena Vista, N.J.

The report said the victims were from the Coptic Christian community in the area. One of the victims had come from Egypt not many years ago.

While the report said police did not indicate a motive, friends of the victims wondered if it was something to do with religion.

WABC reporter Jeff Pegues wrote: “To members of the close knit Coptic Orthodox church the pain is real.”

“It’s a shock, something like this doesn’t happen to people like that,” one resident told him.

The report said police described the suspect as “ruthless” and “calculating” and said he belongs behind bars.

Pamela Geller, who blogs about Islam at Atlas Shrugs, said it “appear have been a ritual killing, religious in nature.”

“The victims were Coptic Christians and the murderer was Muslim (and we are painfully aware of the status and treatment of Coptic Christians under Muslim rule in Egypt),” she wrote.

“The killing evokes this passage in the Quran: ‘When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, ‘I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers’ hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!” – Quran 8:12.”

Samy Hohareb, a friend of the victims, said, “I leave it for the police and the investigation.”

The New York Daily News reported Ibrahim was nabbed by detectives on Sunday after the bodies were found.

Authorities said the suspect was found driving a white Mercedes Benz that belonged to one of the victims.

Ibrahim was being held at the Atlantic County jail on charges of murder and desecration of human remains.

WND reported in September a jihadi writer who has praised the murderer of a Dutch filmmaker suggested beheading as a way of curbing criticism of Islam. The report came from the Muhib Ru’yat al-Rahman, a senior writer of a leading jihadi forum called Shumoukh al-Islam, suggested that Muslims living in Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the U.S. kill Westerners who criticize Islam and display their decapitated heads along roads, according to the Jihad and Terrorism Threat Monitor, a unit of the Middle East Media Research Center.

“While expressing respect for those calling to boycott European and American products over the release of the film ‘Innocence of Muslims,’ which negatively depicts Muhammad, Muhib insists that the best way to deter people from insulting Muhammad and his wives is to implement his proposal,” the report said.

The writer praised Dutch-Moroccan Muslim Muhammad Bouyeri, who killed Dutch film-maker Theo Van Gogh in 2004 over the production of “Submission,” a film criticizing Islam’s treatment of women. Dozens of forum members praised the post, expressing their agreement with the writer’s suggestions, the report said.

First of all Iraq is a sovereign country. Our goal was democracy, which we claim we respect, so when they SAY they don't want us there, we should pull out. What would you suggest the president do if the government of iraq wants the troops out? INVADE the country? Force them? Again people are not thinking clearly here. They asked us to leave their country we LEFT. This is not complicated. We shouldn't have trouble with simple things like that.

The other detail was the pull out was negotiated under Bush. Obama asked for a residual force, and the IRAQIS said no. So we left. Anything else would suggest an invasion.Occupation of their country.

Respect of American life is not going to be gained through B52 action. Again, pardon me but that's medieval thinking. A lof of them have been dying for 14 years now, if they haven't gained respect for American life, it won't start today. Stop wasting our money and young people. Leave these people to kill themselves. Try to rescue the hostages with Direct Action if you can. When you catch these people plotting, move in kill or capture, and keep your eyes on the domestic front open. Simple!

I have one question. If your neighbor has killed your dog, threatened your wife and plans on raping your daughter and there is no "law" to speak of, do you hesitate to go into his "castle" and kill him?