• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

EVERYONE TO OTTAWA -- NOOOOW!!! :) Pile On that City!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually checked into that myself.. had it been easier to get into the country I'd be flying from LAX to there now.. tickets are CHEAP

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Ahh Trudy
demotivational-posters-a-dictator.jpg

Pat King, the leader is going to speak soon. I watch because I want to see if he changes his pace or message. It's becoming obvious who doesn't belong in the convoy telegrams. The system fears us now. That's how it's supposed to be. FREEDOM

Reactions: Dewey7271
I don't know anything about 'banks' being closed, but in truth I have not looked or asked. We had to go out and do a few things today, and as always when making certain purchases I also got 'cash back' from my debit card.

As for travelling to Ottawa.... I'd be ALL FOR THAT except for a few reasons. A-it would take 2 days to drive there. B-lodging upon arrival? C-access. As I use a cane (and then some) I truly and simply can't 'walk all day' stand all day etc. So really, what good would I be, there? Now, if there were to be another thing going on here in this city, I'm all for that. Again.

Logistics.... they matter.

Make these folks honorary Mericans.

From what I can gather I can trace my family back to the western half of Canada in the late 1700s. Usually don’t think much of it or make jokes about it, but I’m pretty proud of y’all these days.

Last edited:
Hope those in Ottawa do more good than those in Washington DC Jan 6th did. But I don't expect that. Tyrants smash people like a child having a tantrum smashes toys.

at this point, the truckers could pull out of ottawa, and use the support they’ve galvanized to gather elsewhere…and NOT go back to work. dont move ANYTHING. move the protest to the next level NOTHING moves. they’ve got the support, they’ve got the numbers. and i think they have the will. people can’t stop eating, or consuming supplies. let the system collapse on itself. and then let the shitheals in the city that are anti-trucker protest, and MORE than willing to be violent and destructive deal with little castro.

they’ve got them between a rock and a hard place, the only thing they have to do is stay united. staying in ottawa at this point doesnt matter. and if i were running it, i’d strongly consider withdrawing to another area en mass so nothing moves. maybe i am wrong, and maybe it’s more effective to stay put. but i think it would illustrate to the dumbfucks bitching about wanting them gone, just how fucked they are with the truckers united and saying “nope”.

Last edited:
A week or so ago I asked the wife when were the national guard coming to do my job? She said that she believed that they were out of the national guard. They are working at hospitals, schools, the border and everywhere else. So they don't have anymore to drive trucks, collect garbage and do all the jobs Jo the potato is having them to do.
at this point, the truckers could pull out of ottawa, and use the support they’ve galvanized to gather elsewhere…and NOT go back to work. dont move ANYTHING. move the protest to the next level NOTHING moves. they’ve got the support, they’ve got the numbers. and i think they have the will. people can’t stop eating, or consuming supplies. let the system collapse on itself. and then let the shitheals in the city that are anti-trucker protest, and MORE than willing to be violent and destructive deal with little castro.

they’ve got them between a rock and a hard place, the only thing they have to do is stay united. staying in ottawa at this point doesnt matter. and if i were running it, i’d strongly consider withdrawing to another area en mass so nothing moves. maybe i am wrong, and maybe it’s more effect to stay put. but i think it would illustrate to the dumbfucks bitching about wanting them gone, just how fucked they are with the truckers united and saying “nope”.

Reactions: 308pirate
How are you doing that ? I live on the border , enlighten me .

Walk. Drive. Fly?

I've worked on border crossings. Many of them are not going to notice someone walking across a field between the manned crossings. They love to tell stories about all the crazy ways they can see what's going on. The reality is most of them can't see anything but the cameras on the building and we're not flying reaper drones looking for targets.

Reactions: tiNdvenTFHwMdqKW
Ever seen Mexicans do it?

Same same

It's a largely undefended border. Figure it out
Been in illegally multiple times through the Boundary Waters. They have a national park on their side of the border too, nothing is guarded you can just canoe over. Must be tons of places like that. It's the longest international border in the world. Over 5500 miles long...

Last edited:
Been in illegally multiple times through the Boundary Waters. They have a national park on their side of the border too, nothing is guarded you can just canoe over. Must be tons of places like that. It's the longest international border in the world. Over 1500 miles long...
Most are like that. When I lived in Corpus Christi in the very early 70's I heard stories of guys taking canoes from Mexico to South Padre Island without interference. Never been to the northern border but from looking at maps it would be impossible to guard 10% or it.

DEEP DIVE: Not many people really understand what’s going on with the protest. There are many reasons people are fighting. No mask, no forced vaccines, no passports etc… basically a fight to lift all mandates. So what going on with Trudeau? Why will he not negotiate. Well the truth is he can’t. A house of cards will fall. All of the information below is available for you to research. Stop complaining about the protesters fighting for freedom thinking it’s just about a mask or a jab. This is the real reason, and nope most truckers are not aware. But it’s time to start waking up the rest of Canada. This is not about a party issue. I don’t care if you are liberal, conservative or independent. This fight is the biggest fight of our lives. The World Economic Fourm (WEF) has invested millions of dollars in their puppet and if he fails, they go back to square zero.
It is not Trudeau's choice to step down or to attempt to stay. It is the decision of the World Economic Forum (WEF.) This is a critical decision which will affect the entire world. This is not a battle for just Canada, it is a battle for the World. This is the first domino of corruption and if it falls, the entire plan of the WEF fails because all the corrupt dominos will fall if they are forced out of power. Leaving them in power really is simply a short respite for the People.
Frankly, the WEF cannot afford for Trudeau to step down. If he falls, Biden falls, Australia falls, New Zealand falls and all of Europe falls. Then the rest of the world joins in. They are all watching! Who do you think is going to fund the counter movement from the police?
The sane world is crazy not to make Ottawa the hill they will die on and not give in. It is an opportunity unexpected. Probably an opportunity that will not come again.
The Truckers are truly the People's Army!
❤️🚛 ❤️ 🚛 ❤️ 🚛 ❤️ 🚛 ❤️ 🚛 ❤️ 🚛 Where else could you quickly assemble such a strong, younger Army to possibly confront the Globalist Tyranny Army? It is an Army everyone else can join and get behind. Half the Globalist Tyranny Army will desert them and join the Truckers if they appear to succeed in Ottawa.
Truckers can win, this but it will take support from everyone! There is a window of opportunity that will not stay open forever. Time is not on our side. A plea of help went out last night calling everyone to be ready.
But no, the WEF is not going to go without a fight or without having great fear that they will be smashed by this world-wide movement. Even then the WEF members will be sorely afraid of ending up like Mussolini hanging in the Milan Square and will fight to avoid that.
I think people greatly underestimate the overall importance of Ottawa and underestimate the difficulty of overcoming Trudeau. He and the WEF simply cannot afford to lose. I fear also that the People of the world cannot afford to lose in Ottawa. It will likely be the People's last battle if they lose Ottawa.
I do not agree that this is only about a non violent confrontation. I don't think the WEF will fold because of a lengthy non violent protest of a few thousand truckers. They have been working on this tyranny plan for 100 years. I think they will fold only if they are clearly weaker strength than the People's Army. Whether it is non violent or violent confrontation, for either to succeed requires great power standing behind the Truckers with obvious reserve waiting behind them. This means the WEF must act now before the People's Army grows too large with strong reserves. I expect action by the WEF soon to squash this uprising. This is not about Trudeau, this is the WEF plan in place around the world. Everyone must be ready to heavily support the Truckers and step into the battle if they are attacked ❤️ stand behind our truckers!

Grain of salt, but this isnt the first ive heard about this. In the last 3 hours.

Thinking about this and i hope its not true. I keep asking myself who profits (true or not, theres a profit) from this and it leads me to the inevitability of what is coming.

Last edited:
Been in illegally multiple times through the Boundary Waters. They have a national park on their side of the border too, nothing is guarded you can just canoe over. Must be tons of places like that. It's the longest international border in the world. Over 5500 miles long...
Holy shit ...so when you get there by canoe....how do you travel anywhere but the fucking woods?

Ever seen Mexicans do it?

Same same

It's a largely undefended border. Figure it out
You don't know shit ! Fucking keyboard warrior . How many successful attempts have you made ? C'mon up here and give it a try , I will even hook you up with a local smuggler , now that he is out of prison . Damn bullshit artist. Shut the fuck up if all you can do is talk out your ass.

In for the eternal flame of stupid. When did a Berlin Wall - like border get erected on northern border?! Canada has Stasi on all street corners checking papers?!

Status
Not open for further replies.