• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

EVERYONE TO OTTAWA -- NOOOOW!!! :) Pile On that City!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the extended video I think I heard someone screaming in the background "you killed her, you killed her"

Getting reports she may not be dead.
Hopefully I can confirm one way or the other ASAP.

I really pray she is all right. Sitting here watching this shit without being able to help fellow Patriots caught in this clusterfuck is taking a toll on nerves. Holy shit man.

the british were not defeated by peaceful protests. the germans and japanese were not defeated with peaceful protests.

if they still want to take the peaceful path, they need to rethink their current mindset. were i running it, i would pull back to a secondary location, that isnt a city or anywhere they could bitch about it. and i’d sit on my hands and let them starve.

that is the only route to a peaceful victory i think they have.

Screenshot_20220218-223001.jpg

Last edited:
I'll bet our chicken shit in the White House runs away before the protesters get there.

I see the peaceful protests are going well. Dont worry you can always vote to change things.

I'll bet our chicken shit in the White House runs away before the protesters get there.
More like the chicken shit before him that he trounced ! Now that's a coward , fat orange fucker is Loser.

I really pray she is all right. Sitting here watching this shit without being able to help fellow Patriots caught in this clusterfuck is taking a toll on nerves. Holy shit man.
C'mon , more patriot bullshit talk. Self proclaimed patriot shit is a fucking joke . Grab another beer from the fridge ,it will all be better soon.

Lodging in Ottawa and on the other side of the river (Gatineau) is pretty easy. From Gatineau by city bus near 1 of the bridge then on foot to the parliement. 30 min top. They're making it seems difficult on tv but it's doable.
Only don't get caught alone as they intimidated people too leave.

Monday will be a history making day in Canada I think.

May set a tone for things to come in many countries.

I have a feeling larger protests in America are soon to come. But knowing the ammount of deplorables figure it to be messy.

I wish all the patriots in Canada good luck for Monday and if turd doe pulls more dictator moves I hope he is removed from Canada with prejudice.

Let's see how fast a tyrant surrenders his new found power grab.
Now that the big excitement is dwindling will the emergency powers act be turned off?

No he will be forcefully removed is my expectation. Too late to make amends when he went full tard.

Peace loving or not I belive the people of Canada have the resolve.

I hope that piece of shit doesn't come crawling to the USA for asylum. He has enacted war powers against his people.

I say he gets treated as a traitor during the time of war he enacted as a dictator.

With the banks being given the power to seize assets without court approval or basically working for the government. I don't see him giving up the power until they punish those that dared to petition their government.
No he will be forcefully removed is my expectation. Too late to make amends when he went full tard.

Peace loving or not I belive the people of Canada have the resolve.

I hope that piece of shit doesn't come crawling to the USA for asylum. He has enacted war powers against his people.

I say he gets treated as a traitor during the time of war he enacted as a dictator.
But who's going to bring the charges? Their parliament voted to give him the powers.
Just like the fraud in the white house. The PRAVDA and the rest of the government backs up the bullshit power grab.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Nope Monday thier parliament can take that away from him.

If they don't I belive things will escalate, it would in some places.

Monday will be a history making day in Canada I think.

May set a tone for things to come in many countries.

I have a feeling larger protests in America are soon to come. But knowing the ammount of deplorables figure it to be messy.

I wish all the patriots in Canada good luck for Monday and if turd doe pulls more dictator moves I hope he is removed from Canada with prejudice.
Do you think they'd pull shit on this level if they hadn't already "fixed" the vote and media control, banks,
unbridaled persecution of dissenters?

We still have political prisoners from a year ago here...

R

I figure that they voted for it even though it looks like it was against the parameters set up. I don't like the odds of them voting for it to end anytime soon.
Nope Monday thier parliament can take that away from him.

If they don't I belive things will escalate, it would in some places.

Let's see how fast a tyrant surrenders his new found power grab.
Now that the big excitement is dwindling will the emergency powers act be turned off?

They never surrender their powers, well till their last breath, at least that’s the way history goes, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Castro, Gaddafi, and so on

gaddafi-death-photo-8117.jpg

[giving up power]

What we need is 4chan to look into those who try to stop the freedom protests.

Reactions: Tokay444
It's just like when our president declares war.

They voted to allow this previously not for this incident.

It's just like when our president declares war.

They voted to allow this previously not for this incident.

They voted? Yeah right, most voting is a joke anyways, all the allowed options do the same shit in office, remember bush jr and obama, completely different packaging but the exact same product.

I think some are not finished using his head for a kickball.

He will probably settle down once he hits puberty.

In Canada, these numbers are from Wiki and 2019 Gov't, so roughly:

42000 Active and Reserve Military
30000 RCMP of which 10000 are admin
100000 Regular Police
? Enforcement numbers not available Canadian DickTater Services, UN, NATO, Merc, WEF

172k +- vs. An exponentially growing number of Canadian Patriots, potential 37828000 Patriots

I am working on a USA list of LE statistics.

In Canada, these numbers are from Wiki and 2019 Gov't, so roughly:

42000 Active and Reserve Military
30000 RCMP of which 10000 are admin
100000 Regular Police
? Enforcement numbers not available Canadian DickTater Services, UN, NATO, Merc, WEF

172k +- vs. An exponentially growing number of Canadian Patriots, potential 37828000 Patriots

I am working on a USA list of LE statistics.
Lulz. There’s not 38M patriots in Canada. In fact most people in Ontario, Quebec and the maritimes are in favour of more vaxxports and repression. Add all of that sweet sweet open border immigration from 3rd world nation who just want to replace native Canadian and give zero fucks to the constitution and free speech since even a dirty piss stained Canadian fed penitentiary is infinitely better than the shithole they come from, they will never ever bite the hands that feed them and that’s why their native countries are hellholes.
I’d believe a WEXIT would happen before I’d ever believe an eastern province uprising.

Lulz. There’s not 38M patriots in Canada. In fact most people in Ontario, Quebec and the maritimes are in favour of more vaxxports and repression. Add all of that sweet sweet open border immigration from 3rd world nation who just want to replace native Canadian and give zero fucks to the constitution and free speech since even a dirty piss stained Canadian fed penitentiary is infinitely better than the shithole they come from, they will never ever bite the hands that feed them and that’s why their native countries are hellholes.
I’d believe a WEXIT would happen before I’d ever believe an eastern province uprising.
This has been my experience. Most of eastern Canada is leftist as all get out. Even Vancouver is a lefty stronghold but nothing as bad as back east. Parts outside big cities in BC, Alberta, and Manitoba are still conservative but I’m afraid the lefties far outnumber them. I think the sad reality is that conservatives everywhere are literally gonna have to commandeer some land and call it their own and move there to continue their way of life. This ain’t just in America either. But it’s the only way I see forward to be honest.

Some of the French types have some viva la resistance in them

This has been my experience. Most of eastern Canada is leftist as all get out. Even Vancouver is a lefty stronghold but nothing as bad as back east. Parts outside big cities in BC, Alberta, and Manitoba are still conservative but I’m afraid the lefties far outnumber them. I think the sad reality is that conservatives everywhere are literally gonna have to commandeer some land and call it their own and move there to continue their way of life. This ain’t just in America either. But it’s the only way I see forward to be honest.
You're not wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.