• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

extreame mod savage mkII

Re: extreame mod savage mkII

It seems to me you just dont give a shit do you? If thats the case than FOAD and take your abortion of a "rifle" with you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dlc356</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't figure out if this is for real or if someone has created an alias... BTW, he mentioned the 'homemade' can in another thread and IIRC nobody picked up on it. </div></div>
I noticed it, left it up to others to point it out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: i5939</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ok well i guess we will see over the next few days. </div></div>
Just to make this fuck fest even better, care to post a pic of your can?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: i5939</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh ok. so do i get banned now? </div></div>
More like ATF raids the cardboard box you live in and takes your shit.

I don't think the 'gun' runs up against NFA1934.
The barrrel is 17.5 after meeting Mr. Hacksaw.
Overall length looks ok too.

but Dude, that is one ugly mofo bullet launcher.

That 'sound moderator', that may be an issue.

This thread has a 'flypaper feel' but wtf, can you post any more pic's of your projects?

are you a belt sander or rotary sander type of guy?

It just needs a bayonet lug on it so you have a pig sticker on the front to go with your fetus stabber on the rear.

1) Kill it with fire.
2) Take it to the desert and dig 2 holes.
3) Wipe off fingerprints,throw your "Master Piece" in the hole and cover w/ dirt.
4) Jump in the other hole and pull dirt in over top of you.

there....now everyone is safe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It just needs a bayonet lug on it so you have a pig sticker on the front to go with your fetus stabber on the rear. </div></div>

My favorite post of the year.... ROFL......

lol 1 person out of a few hundred didnt think it was that ugly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It just needs a bayonet lug on it so you have a pig sticker on the front to go with your fetus stabber on the rear. </div></div>

CKA you owe me a new computer! I just spit whisky all over mine.

Man! I have tears in my eyes and about fell out of my chair...Good one KS!

Please READ!

Listen "i5939", are you freakin' serious? Do you possess any kind of aptitude what-so-ever? Common sense? Well in this case I am going to make a judgement on your lack of CS and say that you don't have any such notion in your head. Allow me to define for you:
Quote---Based on a strict construction of the term, consists of what people in common would agree on: that which they "sense" as their common natural understanding. (Of which you do not possess!). Some people (such as the authors of Merriam-Webster) use the phrase to refer to beliefs or propositions that — in their opinion — most people would consider prudent and of sound judgment (of which you are lacking also), without reliance on esoteric knowledge or study or research (can't say for sure...probably a "NO" as well---LAUGH IT'S FUNNY STUFF YOU STIRRED UP!), but based upon what they see as knowledge held by people "in common". Thus "common sense" (in this view) equates to the knowledge and experience which most people allegedly have (we have already established that you surely and positively DO NOT HAVE!), or which the person using the term believes that they do or should have.

This Gentleman is a case I and most of my witty commrades refer to as UNCOMMON SENSE! Meaning that you, i.e. "i5939", does not possess any sense of sorts! Know that your capacity as shown here from the gray matter in between your ears, that God so unknowingly gave you so little of, is just enough to allow you to walk the face of this Earth and do all but crap yourself and make you look as a FOOL! Maybe you are a Jester or Clown for those that look down on us from days gone by...amusement for is for everyone! I truly hope that while reading this that you don't forget to take those life giving breaths, as we would all regret losing another case of the dumbass!

Good DAY and Enjoy!

Please find yourself soon! Find a dictionary in your case and look for the picture of yourself under RETARD, DUMBA**, S***, HANDICAPPED (I think your bus was SO short that it didn't even have a seat for the driver!) LOL! I feel better now......Sorry if I offended in advance..you know who I am talking about.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It just needs a bayonet lug on it so you have a pig sticker on the front to go with your fetus stabber on the rear. </div></div>

CKA you owe me a new computer! I just spit whisky all over mine. </div></div>

well, I think this could be marketed to abortion doctors and he could make a lot of money. They can perform "operations", if you will, while laying suppressive fire against those crazy anti-abortionists.

I just really like the time he took to set up the picture. No need to sweep the hardwood or pick up the dirty laundry. It's all part of the ambiance.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that the stock on the back or the hanger used for the incomplete abortion?</div></div>

This.

i happen to know an atf agent who would be very interested in your so called suppressor as you call it.while im here quit playing with guns and spending money you obviously dont have and clean that pigsty you call a house. if i have to abide by the law so the fuck do you....... rant off

whatyouthink.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: motodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i happen to know an atf agent who would be very interested in your so called suppressor as you call it.while im here quit playing with guns and spending money you obviously dont have and clean that pigsty you call a house. if i have to abide by the law so the fuck do you....... rant off </div></div>

no, no, no don't do that man. We want to see the suppressor first.

1st bet, the supressor started out as a Cambells soup can, with the tomato lable still on.
2nd bet is the supressor started out as a Budwieser beer can, white label, no lite beer there
3rd bet is the supressor started out as a Mountain Dew 2 liter bottle
4th bet is some Bondo/Duct Tape Pottery Barn lookin thing.

Please post a pic!!!!

4 to 1 this is an alias

P.S. don't poke your eye out

Hey "IDUMBASS859 whatever" post some video of you shooting your rifle w/ the can on, make sure to get your face in their too. lets get this thread rolling, who wants this retard to post pics or video?

That thing, whatever it may be, is pretty fugly but it looks sweet for something that looks like you threw together out of a toy bin lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It just needs a bayonet lug on it so you have a pig sticker on the front to go with your fetus stabber on the rear. </div></div>Abortion rod!!!

This thread has minor epic status written all over it.

I would like to jump in my Delorean, gun it to 88 and use the stock to prevent this from happening in present day. Apparently, the damn door is still open and the BARFcom refugees are still pouring through. Where's Boltripper?

Josh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jpmuscle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread has minor epic status written all over it.</div></div>
+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: softcock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
whatyouthink.jpg
</div></div>

I found a live one.

IMG00080.jpg

you guys have no tact. You scared him off. Now we may never get to see the can. *sigh*

...Who's going to PM him, and get a picture?

hell if the atf get s bored, try youtube, its full of homemade supressors

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crazy bay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you guys have no tact. You scared him off. Now we may never get to see the can. *sigh*
</div></div>

maybe he's making it now.

i wanted to post something else but i'm afraid to....

that baby picture is just about the cutest baby pic iv ever seen.hahahah so cute

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shiraz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: motodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i happen to know an atf agent who would be very interested in your so called suppressor as you call it.while im here quit playing with guns and spending money you obviously dont have and clean that pigsty you call a house. if i have to abide by the law so the fuck do you....... rant off </div></div>

no, no, no don't do that man. We want to see the suppressor first.

1st bet, the supressor started out as a Cambells soup can, with the tomato lable still on.
2nd bet is the supressor started out as a Budwieser beer can, white label, no lite beer there
3rd bet is the supressor started out as a Mountain Dew 2 liter bottle
4th bet is some Bondo/Duct Tape Pottery Barn lookin thing.

Please post a pic!!!!

4 to 1 this is an alias

P.S. don't poke your eye out </div></div>

5th bet: He's sportin' a mullet. OH WAIT! I found his picture;

mullet.jpg

LMao. This thread has to be a joke, you can make this stuff up, it's just way too over the top.

Branden

savage mkII .130
winchester bipod .40
gamo .22 spec. scope .40 -pretty cleal for so cheap
bases .20
rings .20
bondo .10
Subtotal $1.43= about what I would pay for it. WTF

Why hasn't this guy been banned yet?? I mean according to the rules he should be. We don't need this shit on here.