• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Faggotry on ice

Was watching biathalon the other night.......i dont know how those guys fucking do it.....ski for 6 miles while trying to make aimed shots, their heart rate must be damn near 160bpm while trying to shoot......fucking impressive.

Other than that curling is where its at.

Biathalon is no joke and shame on those ignorant bastards that cant understand the opposite disciplines required to compete.

Like to see the haters go from max heart rate to trying to stop your heart in a matter of moments.

Wish that shit would get more air time.

Reactions: Rover31
Was watching biathalon the other night.......i dont know how those guys fucking do it.....ski for 6 miles while trying to make aimed shots, their heart rate must be damn near 160bpm while trying to shoot......fucking impressive.

Other than that curling is where its at.

And God help you if you miss.......penalty lap time motherfucker!

Re: Biathalon...the Finns versus the Russians were no joke in 1939 if you were named Ivan. They skied and shot well and obliterated a much larger force.

It's a real shame it's not a more popular sport in the USA. We could do variations using bikes, some programs use lasers or air guns. Anything to get kids shooting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rover31
iu.jpg

For a minute there I thought we were watching the Hunger Games.

Actually , I’d love to do Biathlon , but fuck skiing around , we
need to start a new category , “ Snowmobile PRS Biathlon “ .
Or “ Dirt bike PRS Biathlon “ , guns and fast moving machinery ,
what could go wrong ....

I absolutely love this idea. In fact. I have just the place to make it happen for myself and my friends. Thanks for the idea. That's gonna be fun!

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
what could go wrong ....

That's why they started the Primitive Biathlon here in Vermont. Started about 20 years ago right near here. The biggest of the competitions is now held at the range I belong to.

I competed a few times. The whole biathoon is muskets and snowshoes. You have to snowshoe the course, reload your musket on the move. A misfire is a miss. Your target is a gong at an unknown range. No inline rifles... only traditional flintlocks or caplocks. I had a .32 rifle built just for Biathlon. Beautiful thing. Light and tiny. I never got into the running part... so would do sort of a fast mosey. I stopped when I broke a ramrod and put it through my hand. Not that it was a life-changing injury... just haven't gotten around to making a new (unbreakable) brass ramrod!

Anyhoo.... Most people dress in traditional garb. There is always a huge stew pot of venison or moose. It's a great sport to watch.

The competitions now are ruthless among the younger competitors... these guys are running on snowshoes faster than I can run in sneakers. The sheer skill of these modern day mountain men is amazing! It's become an amazing winter sport up here.

http://primitivebiathlon.com/ScenesOfThePast.htm

Cheers,

Sirhr

Biathalon is no joke and shame on those ignorant bastards that cant understand the opposite disciplines required to compete.

Like to see the haters go from max heart rate to trying to stop your heart in a matter of moments.

Wish that shit would get more air time.
It would if it didn't involve those evil guns...

Reactions: abizdafuzz
Having a DVR recording setup has made this olympics the most enjoyable winter games in a very long time. I can record everything, and fast forward past all the nonsense telling me about endless, uninteresting details about the competitors dog's fur, or their grandma's asthma and how that spurred the olympian on to greatness. I can fast forward to the interesting parts, and get through four hours worth of recordings in about a half hour's worth of stuff I am actually interested in.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
I think you people are forgetting the finest pair figure skating team who have ever put on skates, both Americans!

blades-of-glory-large-msg-124777214475.jpg

blades_of_glory.jpg

I hope your powder n primers draw moisture. :whistle::whistle::whistle:
Of all of the shitty things I have done to you and that list is looong that was the one that I actually felt bad about. I’ll be back to busting your old dusty balls soon enough. ?

Reactions: 1J04
i dont get the skating at all, seems really ridiculous ... but using inflammatory language when some folks here might be gay - well thats just ignorance. Its 2018 bud, not 1918.

Of all of the shitty things I have done to you and that list is looong that was the one that I actually felt bad about. I’ll be back to busting your old dusty balls soon enough. ?

You mean "feel" bad. "Felt" bad means you don't any more. Wait a minute. :unsure:

i dont get the skating at all, seems really ridiculous ... but using inflammatory language when some folks here might be gay - well thats just ignorance. Its 2018 bud, not 1918.

That's (1) one of the reasons he's banned. He's got a potty mouth and I still wouldn't let him lick my toilet bowl. (y)

god we have to worry about hurting peoples feelings now?..

next you people are gonna tell me i need to eat kale and use gender neutral pronouns like Xim and Xer in case we have gender nonconformists in our midst

Reactions: Barneybdb

Being gay and being a faggot are two separate things my friend. :) I should be the prime example of that. :D

Oddly enough, my wife and I were just talking about how boring it is watching ski jumping. Back when Eddie the Eagle was competing, it was a different story though.

I think the best way to make it worth watching again, would be to make entry to the Olympic ski jumping team by random ballot.

"Congratulations! You're on the the Olympic ski jumping team, see you in Korea next week"

"But....but I've never ski jumped or even skied before"

"No problem, I'm sure you'll pick it up"

Where is da bunny ? I saw some kerfuffle about him maybe being banned, but I don't think I ever saw the transgression.

I am back. I was romping around Florida looking at cute bunny tails in South Beach. I wish I was 40 years younger. I would take 3 a day up to the smash room.

what could go wrong ....

Trailer Park Biathlon?,...shooting at Bubba's used beer cans for targets? A TRUE american sport...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oddly enough, my wife and I were just talking about how boring it is watching ski jumping. Back when Eddie the Eagle was competing, it was a different story though.

I think the best way to make it worth watching again, would be to make entry to the Olympic ski jumping team by random ballot.

"Congratulations! You're on the the Olympic ski jumping team, see you in Korea next week"

"But....but I've never ski jumped or even skied before"

"No problem, I'm sure you'll pick it up"
I've been saying for years, that they should combine the 90 meter long jump with the 15 meter freestyle.

Bonus points for landings that are walked away from.