• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fake Doctor Injected Cement, Super Glue Into Woman

High Binder

Resident Tribologist
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2008
Occupied Colorado
'and these people vote...
---------------------------------------------------------

Police: Fake Doctor Injected Cement, Super Glue Into Woman’s Buttocks for Enhancement Procedure

juwmrs.jpg

A fake doctor accused of injecting a woman’s buttocks with cement, super glue and other chemicals was arrested Friday in Florida.

Police said Oneal Ron Morris, a 30-year-old transgendered man who is not a doctor, administered the potentially lethal shots to at least one woman as part of a buttock-enhancing procedure. He had also tried the procedure on himself.

“They agreed on a price of $700 for him to enhance her buttocks,” Miami Gardens Police Sgt. Bill Bamford told Miami’s WPLG-TV.

Morris allegedly injected the victim with a combination of<span style="color: #FF0000"> cement, mineral oil, Fix-a-Flat tire sealant and super glue, then sealed the incision with more super glue,</span> police said.

“That cocktail had serious complications and serious effects on this young lady,” Bamford said.

The Orlando Sentinel reported:

[The victim] told authorities that Morris had her lay flat on her stomach on a table that was set up in a townhouse at 1114 NW 206th Ter., a residential neighborhood in Miami Gardens.

She was able to see some of the “tools,’’ which she described as rubber tubing attached to what appeared to be a cooler. She felt enormous pressure, and then pain, as Morris began inserting the tubing into her buttocks.

“It hurt to the point that she was screaming,’’ Dillon said. Morris “kept reassuring her that it was almost over.’’

The victim stopped Morris before the injections were finished because she was in such agony, Dillon said. Morris sealed her wounds with Super Glue and she went home, Dillon said.

Twenty-four hours later, she was still in pain and began suffering flu-like symptoms.

The victim was hospitalized with what police called a “serious medical condition as a result of the injections” and was treated for serious pain, pneumonia and an MRSA infection. Doctors alerted the Florida Department of Health upon realizing there may have been an unlicensed medical practitioner involved.

“I think it’s crazy,” Bamford said. “Most definitely life-threatening.”

Morris, who police say is a man but looks like a woman, was arrested in Fort Lauderdale on charges of practicing without a license and causing bodily harm. Police know of one victim but believe there could be others who have been afraid to come forward.

“If you’re going to have medical procedures done, find a licensed physician, go to a licensed facility and get the proper medical treatment,” Bamford said.

Re: Fake Doctor Injected Cement, Super Glue Into Woman

Look like she got her money's worth, that's a lot of ass

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd tap that.... </div></div>

You'd tap anything.
grin.gif

It makes sense.. She was bitching cause she had a flat ass, so h used Fix-A-Flat.. and now hes in trouble. Screw the bitch who tried to back door the fake titty docs!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> so h used Fix-A-Flat.. </div></div>

Out of all the funny shit this guy put in her the Fix-a-flat was the funniest. You can just see him at the store thinking to himself, "how Iz guna fix this bitch's flat ass, oh yeah Fix-a-flat yo"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd tap that.... </div></div>

You'd tap anything.
grin.gif
</div></div>

He meant that he'd grind it into cement dust ...

i am SOOO adding fix-a-flat to my blow-out med kit

it's just genius! how could we have overlooked it so long??

I'd hit it with a hammer drill.

Im curious as to if he/she did their own transgender operation? If so, wonder what tools/components were used??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wfjames22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im curious as to if he/she did their own transgender operation? If so, wonder what tools/components were used?? </div></div>

Tinsnips and a drill with a 1 inch wood bit.

I was thinking diagonal side cutters (aka "dikes" haha) and a holesaw or uni-bit, but you may be onto something with the tinsnips.

This brings new meaning to the expression "junk in the trunk."

What a dumbass... Fix a flat is only good for old lady titties...

1246673109516.jpg

If you go to see a "doctor" at his house it should be instant cancellation time

Stanwood, what is she a worn out biker chick? She is young. MM

WTF!

hope neither reproduce or adopt kids.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This brings new meaning to the expression "junk in the trunk."</div></div> thank you - that was the first thing that came to my mind...severe trunkitis.

These same people get to vote. This should explain our current situation.

+1000

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rthur</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These same people get to vote. This should explain our current situation. </div></div>

I love it! That's capitalism at its finest! ...oh, I'm sure you're a legit doc since I'm meeting you at your house and paying you cash....

Gotta love the inbreeders!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd tap that.... </div></div>

If you could reach it to tap it you are a hell of a guy. But before you tap it just remember one thing. If she can't reach it, she can't wash it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: klf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd tap that.... </div></div>

If you could reach it to tap it you are a hell of a guy. But before you tap it just remember one thing. If she can't reach it, she can't wash it. </div></div>

This!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a dumbass... Fix a flat is only good for old lady titties...

1246673109516.jpg
</div></div>

She looks to young to have flats like that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KHill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
StanwoodSpartan said:

She looks to young to have flats like that. </div></div>

Might have had implants and took them out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KHill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
StanwoodSpartan said:

Might have had implants and took them out. </div></div>

I suspect that noggin is as empty as those boobs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: klf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KHill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
StanwoodSpartan said:

Might have had implants and took them out. </div></div>

I suspect that noggin is as empty as those boobs. </div></div>

Judging by the "Durrr" look on her face I'd agree.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pizzamanny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stupid hurts, as it should. </div></div>

+1