• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Family members that won't let you visit if you don't get the s**t

I got home yesterday and the woman said that she got an email from PSA about steel cased 223. She got 400 ordered and a delivery date. She said she hopes that they get here before we go to see your folks. Your dad will be happy to get them.
He's 80 years old, has had one lung removed for cancer, one kidney removed, gallbladder removed, high blood pressure and multiple other comorbitities. He's yet to put on a mask and refuses to support any organization that requires one. Truth be told, he's probably had one gonad removed and not told anyone but he's still got more sense and balls than a large portion of the population.

Polio and Small Pox are just loving this thread! :ROFLMAO:

I can understand hesitation about a vaccine that was rushed into production, but to claim that vaccines don't work is really...wow...stupid. Yeah, stupid. Like as in "you should know better by now." Sorry to hurt your feelings, snowflake, but I'm not going to be PC about this shit. Of course you don't have to take my word for it - look at history AND look at data. Don't want to look back to the bad old days? Fine, take a look at the recent measles and mumps outbreaks in the past 10 years in affluent hippie parts of CA because soccer moms gave anti-vaxxers more credibility than scientists or the orthodox Jewish sections of NY who were targeted by anti-vax propaganda. That's data and the data doesn't lie.

Actually, I take that back. A lot of you guys aren't stupid - you're probably just willfully ignorant for some stupid partisan reason. "Skip the shot to own the libs!"

PS. Even Fox's lawyers had to argue in court that Tucker Carlson should not be taken seriously

PSS Trump got the shot too, fuckers.

I can understand hesitation about a vaccine that was rushed into production, but to claim that vaccines don't work is really...wow...stupid. Yeah, stupid. Like as in "you should know better by now." Sorry to hurt your feelings, snowflake, but I'm not going to be PC about this shit. Of course you don't have to take my word for it - look at history AND look at data. Don't want to look back to the bad old days? Fine, take a look at the recent measles and mumps outbreaks in the past 10 years in affluent hippie parts of CA because soccer moms gave anti-vaxxers more credibility than scientists or the orthodox Jewish sections of NY who were targeted by anti-vax propaganda. That's data and the data doesn't lie.

Actually, I take that back. A lot of you guys aren't stupid - you're probably just willfully ignorant for some stupid partisan reason. "Skip the shot to own the libs!"

PS. Even Fox's lawyers had to argue in court that Tucker Carlson should not be taken seriously

your right except corona is not worth getting a rushed through vaccine... what was the death rate of small pox and polio? whats the death rate of corona?? some people just dont live in fear

I was happy to get vaccinated, and I am happy to hang out with anybody who has or hasn't been. Do what you want, but I'm coming down on the side of vaccines have saved more lives in history than anything else, except maybe antibiotics, and many of them were far more experimental, and are far less effective with more side effects, than these appear to be. But do what you want. Who gives a shit.

But I will say again, that one of the great achievements of small government advocates is to cut the red tape with FDA. Streamlining the process to market is a feature, not a bug, and I continue to be bewildered by the "conservative" cause for requiring more government testing before allowing something to come to market. It's nuts.

I was happy to get vaccinated, and I am happy to hang out with anybody who has or hasn't been. Do what you want, but I'm coming down on the side of vaccines have saved more lives in history than anything else, except maybe antibiotics, and many of them were far more experimental, and are far less effective with more side effects, than these appear to be. But do what you want. Who gives a shit.

But I will say again, that one of the great achievements of small government advocates is to cut the red tape with FDA. Streamlining the process to market is a feature, not a bug, and I continue to be bewildered by the "conservative" cause for requiring more government testing before allowing something to come to market. It's nuts.
I would wager convincing people not to piss and shit where they eat and sleep has saved more lives than vaccines.

i agree with you but i live a healthy lifestyle and am very particular of what i eat and put in my body so i dont have to worry about getting sick. covid is just another name for a type of flu.. if you want it fine if you dont that fine... but for me im not concerned and is not worth my time to get it. What pisses me off is they are trying to limit my freedoms because im not scared and refuse to get it

You are a FUCKING doofis.
It's not govt testing. It's making pharma do the requirements for a safe drug. It's having big pharma liable for FUCKING up their results.
None of that applies with this. Remember that when you see the TV commercial that says... Did you get cancer, heart failure and multiple other things since you got the big pharma vaccine? Too FUCKING bad... Your govt gave them a Get Out Of Jail card.

Good for you if you are happy to be a test dummy.
But don't twist the facts.

I would wager convincing people not to piss and shit where they eat and sleep has saved more lives than vaccines.
You know, as a percentage of the world population at the time, you are probably correct, but as a total number of people, I would bet that I am. Certainly, both are great human achievements. Interestingly, we now live in a world where there is a lot of vaccine skepticism, and where sexual deviancies involving mouths and excrements has become more common, and not something that is OK to criticize. ;). It's just a paraphilia, after all.
i agree with you but i live a healthy lifestyle and am very particular of what i eat and put in my body so i dont have to worry about getting sick. covid is just another name for the a type of flu.. if you want it fine if you dont that fine... but for me im not concerned and is not worth my time to get it
I won't argue that. I also live such a lifestyle, but decided the juice was worth the squeeze for me.

Polio and small pox had a LONG trial process to be approved.

Coronavirus vaccine has less time in testing than my last MK262 clone load.

Ah-hahhhahahahah!

Well, CRIKEY mate! Thanks for that PSA! I feel relief at knowing the truth....

Beware the Koala...

You are a FUCKING doofis.
It's not govt testing. It's making pharma do the requirements for a safe drug. It's having big pharma liable for FUCKING up their results.
None of that applies with this. Remember that when you see the TV commercial that says... Did you get cancer, heart failure and multiple other things since you got the big pharma vaccine? Too FUCKING bad... Your govt gave them a Get Out Of Jail card.

Good for you if you are happy to be a test dummy.
But don't twist the facts.
You are right, fucking modern medicine has made us so much worse off. Are you intentionally stupid, or does it just flow like the best part of you flowed down mom's leg?

all "tested" with the gold standard clinical trials, right?

Valdecoxib (Bextra)

Time on the market: 2001-2005

Valdecoxib is an NSAID that the FDA later determined worked no better than other NSAID pain medications on the market. The drug was recalled for adverse heart effects including death, heart attack, and stroke, as well as increased risk for serious skin reactions, such as epidermal necrolysis, erythema multiforme, and Stevens-Johnson syndrome. To boot, the drug had the potential to cause gastrointestinal bleeding. Yikes!

Pemoline (Cylert)

Time on the market: 1975-2010

This central nervous stimulant was used to treat ADD and ADHD. In 1999, the FDA added a boxed warning due to the drug’s potential to cause liver damage, which was later followed by a recall.

Bromfenac (Duract)

Time on the market: 1997-1998

This pain killer was effective in relieving pain, but it caused 4 deaths, 8 liver transplants, and 12 cases of severe liver damage in the year it was on the market. The drug was labeled to be taken for 10 days at most, but patients were often prescribed longer dosages. All cases of death and liver disease occurred in patients who took the drug for longer than 10 days.

Levamisole (Ergamisol)

Time on the market: 1989-2000

This drug was used to treat patients with worm infestation, rheumatoid arthritis, colon cancer, or breast cancers. It was recalled because it caused neutropenia, agranulocytosis, and thrombotic vasculopathy, leading to retiform purpura—a purple discoloration of the eye that requires surgery.

Of note, levamisole is still used in the United States to treat animals with worms. It is also cut into street cocaine to boost euphoria, which was definitely not its intended use.

Rofecoxib (Vioxx)

Time on the market: 1999-2004

This selective NSAID for arthritis infamously heightened the risks for heart attack and stroke, and was tied to nearly 28,000 heart attacks in the US population between 1999 and 2003. Researchers reported that the drug resulted in an estimated four heart attacks per 1,000 patients who took it. Its manufacturer, Merck, voluntarily pulled it from the market in 2004. In total, this drug was given to more than 20 million people.

Isotretinoin (Accutane)

Time on the market: 1982-2009

This acne medication was recalled due to its increased risk of birth defects, miscarriage, and premature deaths among pregnant women who used it, as well as suicidal ideation and inflammatory bowel disease. The drug's maker, Hoffman-La Roche, pulled Accutane from the US market in 2009. However, generic versions of isotretinoin remain available from various manufacturers. More than 7,000 lawsuits have been filed against Hoffman-La Roche with three verdicts thus far amounting to approximately $10 million each.

Sibutramine (Meridia)

Time on the market: 1997-2010

This appetite suppressant increased heart disease and stroke risk in those who took it. FDA reviewer Dr. David Graham called it “another Vioxx” during a Senate hearing in 2004.

Terfenadine (Seldane)

Time on the market: 1985-1998

This antihistamine was recalled due to fatal heart problems that manifested when taken with either erythromycin or ketoconazole. Although not designated an immediate threat, the drug was eventually pulled because its manufacturer Hoechst Marion Roussel (now Sanofi-Aventis) also sold fexofenadine (Allegra and Allegra-D), which was deemed to be a much safer alternative by the FDA.

Troglitazone (Rezulin)

Time on the market: 1997-2000

Treatment with this antidiabetic and anti-inflammatory drug resulted in 90 cases of liver failure and at least 63 deaths. It also resulted in 35,000 lawsuits against its maker, Parke-Davis/Warner Lambert (now Pfizer).

Efalizumab (Raptiva)

Years on the market: 2003-2009

This biologic was used to treat psoriasis, but was later recalled when it was found to cause progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy—a rare and lethal disease that results in inflammation and damage of the white matter of the brain and central nervous system.

Last edited:
Haven't seen my folks in 6 years, and we're heading back to the east coast for a double funeral for my wife's parents shortly...

My old man tells me today we can't come see them unless we both get the shot. I'm ready to tell him "see ya' next year Pops, or whenever you stop being a dummy".

It's gonna' kill my Mom to hear that, and I'd love to see them, but... AIN'T getting the shot for the foreseeable future.

Rant over, send me the invoice for the open-forum therapy session Frank ;)
To the OP,

I pray you all can find the common ground.

Family is so much more than just the moment.

For me, mine are a challenge. But I try. Always.

I hope you all can too. Peace to you and yours.

all "tested" with the gold standard clinical trials, right?

Valdecoxib (Bextra)

Time on the market: 2001-2005

Valdecoxib is an NSAID that the FDA later determined worked no better than other NSAID pain medications on the market. The drug was recalled for adverse heart effects including death, heart attack, and stroke, as well as increased risk for serious skin reactions, such as epidermal necrolysis, erythema multiforme, and Stevens-Johnson syndrome. To boot, the drug had the potential to cause gastrointestinal bleeding. Yikes!

Pemoline (Cylert)

Time on the market: 1975-2010

This central nervous stimulant was used to treat ADD and ADHD. In 1999, the FDA added a boxed warning due to the drug’s potential to cause liver damage, which was later followed by a recall.

Bromfenac (Duract)

Time on the market: 1997-1998

This pain killer was effective in relieving pain, but it caused 4 deaths, 8 liver transplants, and 12 cases of severe liver damage in the year it was on the market. The drug was labeled to be taken for 10 days at most, but patients were often prescribed longer dosages. All cases of death and liver disease occurred in patients who took the drug for longer than 10 days.

Levamisole (Ergamisol)

Time on the market: 1989-2000

This drug was used to treat patients with worm infestation, rheumatoid arthritis, colon cancer, or breast cancers. It was recalled because it caused neutropenia, agranulocytosis, and thrombotic vasculopathy, leading to retiform purpura—a purple discoloration of the eye that requires surgery.

Of note, levamisole is still used in the United States to treat animals with worms. It is also cut into street cocaine to boost euphoria, which was definitely not its intended use.

Rofecoxib (Vioxx)

Time on the market: 1999-2004

This selective NSAID for arthritis infamously heightened the risks for heart attack and stroke, and was tied to nearly 28,000 heart attacks in the US population between 1999 and 2003. Researchers reported that the drug resulted in an estimated four heart attacks per 1,000 patients who took it. Its manufacturer, Merck, voluntarily pulled it from the market in 2004. In total, this drug was given to more than 20 million people.

Isotretinoin (Accutane)

Time on the market: 1982-2009

This acne medication was recalled due to its increased risk of birth defects, miscarriage, and premature deaths among pregnant women who used it, as well as suicidal ideation and inflammatory bowel disease. The drug's maker, Hoffman-La Roche, pulled Accutane from the US market in 2009. However, generic versions of isotretinoin remain available from various manufacturers. More than 7,000 lawsuits have been filed against Hoffman-La Roche with three verdicts thus far amounting to approximately $10 million each.

Sibutramine (Meridia)

Time on the market: 1997-2010

This appetite suppressant increased heart disease and stroke risk in those who took it. FDA reviewer Dr. David Graham called it “another Vioxx” during a Senate hearing in 2004.

Terfenadine (Seldane)

Time on the market: 1985-1998

This antihistamine was recalled due to fatal heart problems that manifested when taken with either erythromycin or ketoconazole. Although not designated an immediate threat, the drug was eventually pulled because its manufacturer Hoechst Marion Roussel (now Sanofi-Aventis) also sold fexofenadine (Allegra and Allegra-D), which was deemed to be a much safer alternative by the FDA.

Troglitazone (Rezulin)

Time on the market: 1997-2000

Treatment with this antidiabetic and anti-inflammatory drug resulted in 90 cases of liver failure and at least 63 deaths. It also resulted in 35,000 lawsuits against its maker, Parke-Davis/Warner Lambert (now Pfizer).

Efalizumab (Raptiva)

Years on the market: 2003-2009

This biologic was used to treat psoriasis, but was later recalled when it was found to cause progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy—a rare and lethal disease that results in inflammation and damage of the white matter of the brain and central nervous system.
Well, if these were all tested with the full trial regime, there is clearly no reason to hold that standard above the streamlined standard! I don't think anybody believes that all drugs end up good, but the net has been so overwhelmingly positive it is a joke. Also, inherent in the list you have here is that there was no reason to choose these as candidates for "bad" coming out of trials. In other words, we are basically blind to these bad results, which I believe you can apply also to the covid trials. If they end up as bad drugs, the likelihood is that none of the anti-covid vaccine people will have guessed why correctly, they are just guessing against the drugs themselves, and mainly because, like the disease itself, the vaccines have quickly mutated into a political drug.

I'm not gonna quote your bullshit again.

Polio.....
For fucks sake.

Water and wastewater treatment did more to eradicate polio than ANYTHING else, including the vaccine.
The prime cause of most disease, is unsafe drinking water.
Wait till this world goes full bore dystopian. You will see shit you've only seen in your nightmares, in regards to disease.
Typhoid, cholera, dysentery, polio, and a host of others are coming back for the "final tour". Unfortunately, they are gonna be new and improved.

Well, if these were all tested with the full trial regime, there is clearly no reason to hold that standard above the streamlined standard! I don't think anybody believes that all drugs end up good, but the net has been so overwhelmingly positive it is a joke. Also, inherent in the list you have here is that there was no reason to choose these as candidates for "bad" coming out of trials. In other words, we are basically blind to these bad results, which I believe you can apply also to the covid trials. If they end up as bad drugs, the likelihood is that none of the anti-covid vaccine people will have guessed why correctly, they are just guessing against the drugs themselves, and mainly because, like the disease itself, the vaccines have quickly mutated into a political drug.
if you haven't noticed by now, the goal of pharma is not to help us or cure us, but to makes as much money off us as they can without being held responsible for killing too many people, attracting attention like the Sacklers did by helping to kill 100s of thousands of americans.

if you haven't noticed by now, the goal of pharma is not to help us or cure us, but to makes as much money off us as they can without being held responsible for killing too many people, attracting attention like the Sacklers did by helping to kill 100s of thousands of americans.

i will add that humans got by fine for ages without oxy or opiates for extended periods (long enough to get addicted).
this new society of pussies and faggots that want or expect life to be 100% free of mental or physical discomfort is what is causing so much bullshit.

You are right, fucking modern medicine has made us so much worse off. Are you intentionally stupid, or does it just flow like the best part of you flowed down mom's leg?
For someone that claims to be educated you ain't so smart. Or you are deliberately deflecting.
So either you are as dumb as a FUCKING rock or you know that I am right but can't bring yourself to admit it. Either way. That makes you stoopid as a rock.

Of course, but that is not the damning statement that you present it as. Nearly everything in a market economy is done to make money, but that is possible only because these things are useful as well. And yes, of course there are political concerns, especially when you are dealing with a bureaucracy like the FDA. But to argue that modern medicine has taken lives rather than saved them certainly flies in the face of all known evidence. Not every scientist is a Jonas Salk. Not every pharma exec a Sackler.

I once again find myself in bizarro world where I am now arguing the same things against conservatives that I argued against with liberals for decades.

• Love
Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Of course, but that is not the damning statement that you present it as. Nearly everything in a market economy is done to make money, but that is possible only because these things are useful as well. And yes, of course there are political concerns, especially when you are dealing with a bureaucracy like the FDA. But to argue that modern medicine has taken lives rather than saved them certainly flies in the face of all known evidence. Not every scientist is a Jonas Salk. Not every pharma exec a Sackler.

I once again find myself in bizarro world where I am now arguing the same things against conservatives that I argued against with liberals for decades.
i am not suggesting that companies should not profit from success. quit being stupid if you can and arguing just to argue.
what is clear to me is that people trust doctors and pharma companies too much, often assuming they know more or care more than they do.
only heart disease and cancer kills more americans than medical fuck ups.
add drug overdoses because of fucked up greedy prescription mills and it may be number one or two.

i am not suggesting that companies should not profit from success. quit being stupid if you can and arguing just to argue.
what is clear to me is that people trust doctors and pharma companies too much, often assuming they know more or care more than they do.
only heart disease and cancer kills more americans that medical fuck ups.
I didn't mean to say that. I actually agree with you completely about trusting doctors too much. And pharma. But my point is that, outside of political considerations, you only make money for being useful, and while that is hit or miss, it is the best way we have devised of keeping people useful.

Today we have a great example of the opposite. Look at the unemployment numbers, which were a direct result of a government that has decided to pay people to not be useful!

of course doing legal discovery for a large hc corporation that is currently shedding pain intervention centers gives me some perspective.

I didn't mean to say that. I actually agree with you completely about trusting doctors too much. And pharma. But my point is that, outside of political considerations, you only make money for being useful, and while that is hit or miss, it is the best way we have devised of keeping people useful.

Today we have a great example of the opposite. Look at the unemployment numbers, which were a direct result of a government that has decided to pay people to not be useful!
we can look at that like a mistake, but perhaps it is just their goal to collapse and require them to build back better.
they have a short window to get past the point of no return, and i am not sure they aren't going to take it.
certainly they don't seem to care that new kids over the border are being trafficked on the internet, with pedos driving down to get them.

.gov is a cancer, 2.1 million and growing.

we can look at that like a mistake, but perhaps it is just their goal to collapse and require them to build back better.
they have a short window to get past the point of no return, and i am not sure they aren't going to take it.
certainly they don't seem to care that new kids over the border are being trafficked on the internet, with pedos driving down to get them.
I don't think it is a mistake, and I agree with this entire post. My only point was that it was a clear case of incentives. Incentivize people not to be useful, and they won't be. I don't think the Democrats mind that.

Reactions: theLBC
My 89 y.o. dad passed in Jan. If I had an opportunuty to spend more time with him I would have. (I saw him twice a week, we'd play scrabble)
Work something out.
This bears repeating. Find a way to see your old man and your mom, stubborn as his is. You only got one.

I'm not saying you should get the shot.

I am saying you need to visit your parents.

I'm gonna go cnow cause its dusty in here thinking about my mom. She'd kick your ass for even thinking of not visiting your parents. She'd kick mine if I didn't tell you to.
My dad gave a big FU to everyone and everything and visited me during lockdown. He didn't even give me shit for a dirty house. If you knew my dad, you'd understand thats a BFD.

Tell em you got your shot if you need to. Make it happen bro.

Where is the group buy for covid shot certificate cards ???

Can't Doctor Lowlight sign them ?

DocRDS can.....

Reactions: theLBC and Choid
I don't think it is a mistake, and I agree with this entire post. My only point was that it was a clear case of incentives. Incentivize people not to be useful, and they won't be. I don't think the Democrats mind that.
at least we agree on some things.
they have degraded society by making abortion not just ok but something to be proud of, and then wonder why there is no respect for life.

Reactions: Amanda4461
at least we agree on some things.
they have degraded society by making abortion not just ok but something to be proud of, and then wonder why there is no respect for life.
The Democrat push for a country that only cares about who you can fuck, what drugs you can take to get you in the mood to fuck and how you can get rid of what you made by fucking is the most decadent belief system that has ever existed.

The Democrat push for a country that only cares about who you can fuck, what drugs you can take to get you in the mood to fuck and how you can get rid of what you made by fucking is the most decadent belief system that has ever existed.
yup.
give em enough for beer and a big screen tv to watch the 21th century gladiators while they provide drugs to keep the kids quiet.
the mask, lock down and vaccines are the next step in programming us for submission to do whatever they tell us to do and accept it.
think about it. they locked healthy people in their homes and forced them to wear masks, making the public afraid of other healthy people.
i am afraid for us if this is where we are already. i won't do it, but then my kid is all growed up and my rents are gone.

Tell them you cant get the shot because your stage 4 cancer oncologist recommends you dont get it, but that you understand their fears. Maybe see you next year.....maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: Aftermath
A friends mother dropped dead within 48 hours after getting the shot.

So far I know more people that died from the shot.

My own mother got the shot and still got covid. Along with brother and sis in law.

Whats the point?

Call your Mom and tell her to meet you at the Waffle house.

I do feel sorry for those with family members like that. I don't have an answer for that situation but you may want to ask them what precautions were given to them after receiving the shot? Ask them what can they do that you can't do.

My 89 y.o. dad passed in Jan. If I had an opportunuty to spend more time with him I would have. (I saw him twice a week, we'd play scrabble)
Work something out.

Invite them to dinner at a restaurant. Make sure you let your mom know.

At that point the ball is in their court and problem solved.

😙

Step 1 ; Download covid shot certificate from online

Step 2 ; Go find some nurse THOT on instagram thats posting her shot certificate with recent lot number and info.

Step 3; Fill out shot card

Step 4; Go see dad

Go anyway.

To the OP,

I pray you all can find the common ground.

Family is so much more than just the moment.

For me, mine are a challenge. But I try. Always.

I hope you all can too. Peace to you and yours.

This bears repeating. Find a way to see your old man and your mom, stubborn as his is. You only got one.

I'm not saying you should get the shot.

I am saying you need to visit your parents.

I'm gonna go cnow cause its dusty in here thinking about my mom. She'd kick your ass for even thinking of not visiting your parents. She'd kick mine if I didn't tell you to.
My dad gave a big FU to everyone and everything and visited me during lockdown. He didn't even give me shit for a dirty house. If you knew my dad, you'd understand thats a BFD.

Tell em you got your shot if you need to. Make it happen bro.

DocRDS can.....
Yeah, I'm not gonna NOT go see them, of course. I may be the blacksheep, but I ain't the blackheart.

It'll be fine, I'll start yelling from the bottom of the driveway, make a scene in their quiet country neighborhood, they'll get embarrassed and tell me to get my ass in the house.

Just like the good 'ole days :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The biggest blessing of Covid for me was that we dragged my mother out of CA to come live in our guest house for the year. She wasn't going to do well in a restrictive environment, and having that amount of time with her, which I figured I would not get until she was falling apart, was great. Do everything you can to see them.

Well now lets see, I'm 60 years old, technically obese, diabetic, have heart disease and have end stage kidney failure. I got this COVID thing you speak of and although I had every symptom, nothing was ever so bad that I thought I was going to die. Oxygen level didn't go below 96 and that was only when I was sitting for a long period of time. It was usually 98%.

Can you guarantee me that I will have the same outcome if I get the vaccine? I'll tell ya what, I'll take my chances with this virus. I'll give my immune system a fighting chance against this virus LONG BEFORE I'd want it going up against some manmade hypothetical vaccine. Do you think there's a reason that they are now talking about the necessity of a 3rd vaccine? Do you think they really have gotten it correct with just 6-9 months of developing and testing this so called vaccine?

After getting the vaccine, why would we have to keep our distance, keep wearing the masks and keep all the precautions as if we hadn't been given the vaccine? Does that sound like a viable vaccine? Does that sound as if the medical industry has all the confidence in this vaccine?

Now get down off your soapbox and let those of us who can think for themselves have a turn.

dead days later

Thomas-Flanagan-FB-768x863.png

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Look, I got the shot because I've had pneumonia at least twice before, have dealt with asthma and/or chronic bronchitis my whole life. So I got the JJ shot. Apparently I can still get it but it won't kill me and I won't wind up on a respirator. I'm done with this shit --not moving on, MOVED on...

I don't care though if you get it or not and my buddies that live with me, they don't have it, at least yet, I know one wants it but hasn't been able.

But at the same time, I'm fucking done with the mask bullshit --won't wear it. You can call the cops and trespass me off in writing and that's exactly what you'll have to do, I refuse to leave otherwise.

Nobody has taken me up on it though. Actually, nobody has brought up the mask bullshit either. And I go to these stores full of sheeple, all wearing the goddamn nasty fucking rag over their faces, and I'm the only one thinking for myself... Which is NOT respected anymore. "It does what it's told" --and no questions.

99% of people are just automaton extensions of their political leaders at this point I'm afraid. Can't think for themselves.

What's scariest though is that this is how the government plans to handle REAL pandemics, not just the current panicdemic. We call it a circus but no, Ringling Bros. would be a lot more competent I'm afraid. The only thing this government really goes to the mat over is control of the people, and when they don't have some overseas enemy, they've always got their old standby here, us. Fuck them, fuck the masks, these politicians are more dangerous to our way of life than this bug is.

I'm done playing the game though.

Well, I've been gone for 10 days. Met up with friends (I know, not family) in Deadwood. They got their vacs, we did not. Fun time and no one bitched to the other about having/not having the shot.
Hit the bars, eateries, museums, casinos, monuments, etc.. Great time had by all.
You could wear a mask(none of us did) if you wanted, or, not and I was good with that. Didn't get one "Stink-Eye", from anyone. Time will tell. Sooo, if you don't see anything from me after a week or so, I probably got the Wu-Flu and died. Mac:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
My buddy has a saying that I've adopted...

"You do you, I'll do me - don't get any of yours on me, and I won't get any of mine on you"

How much simpler than that does it need to be?

You want the shot or have health factors what make you want it, take it. You feel better wearing a mask, wear it. You want to wipe down your FedEx packages and leave them out in the sunlight, do it. You like wearing a fanny-pack with sani-wipes and hand sanitizer, fucking rock it bro...

Just stop forcing your opinion on anyone that hasn't adopted your mindset. Period. Full-stop. Fuck off.

My buddy has a saying that I've adopted...

"You do you, I'll do me - don't get any of yours on me, and I won't get any of mine on you"

How much simpler than that does it need to be?

You want the shot or have health factors what make you want it, take it. You feel better wearing a mask, wear it. You want to wipe down your FedEx packages and leave them out in the sunlight, do it. You like wearing a fanny-pack with sani-wipes and hand sanitizer, fucking rock it bro...

Just stop forcing your opinion on anyone that hasn't adopted your mindset. Period. Full-stop. Fuck off.
This post nails it. I used to think I wasn’t libertarian but damn I think I have been the whole time. This whole event has really opened my eyes on how deeply I hate others feeling the need to tell everyone else what to do and how to behave. And to think this whole time I thought I was just an anti-communist...

If the vaccine is about helping people and saving lives, why did gates file intellectual property stuff on it, and he openly trys to make up bullshit reasons to not let other countries use the recipe to create their own vaccines. All of us that arent sheep, we may not know what we smell in the air, but we know it isnt right.