• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Family members that won't let you visit if you don't get the s**t

Of course, but that is not the damning statement that you present it as. Nearly everything in a market economy is done to make money, but that is possible only because these things are useful as well. And yes, of course there are political concerns, especially when you are dealing with a bureaucracy like the FDA. But to argue that modern medicine has taken lives rather than saved them certainly flies in the face of all known evidence. Not every scientist is a Jonas Salk. Not every pharma exec a Sackler.

I once again find myself in bizarro world where I am now arguing the same things against conservatives that I argued against with liberals for decades.

Wanna know how I know you finally admitted to being a longtime communist?

I know its fucking russel brand, but he suprised me with this one, not as much as the interveiw with bill gates towards the end when he says it in his own words on film.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
After 10 12oz 9% beers last night and 1 Marlboro red 100. I passed out on the couch after the first seen of jaws. I also woke up with a sunburn. It was the shot!
Anti Vaxers just wouldn’t understand.

After 10 12oz 9% beers last night and 1 Marlboro red 100. I passed out on the couch after the first seen of jaws. I also woke up with a sunburn. It was the shot!
Anti Vaxers just wouldn’t understand.
You gotta put that dern couch under a tarp or in the shade if you're gonna hillbilly proper like

2qdm02jmyau21.jpg

Last edited:
oh if only our relatives that came up for Christmas would not be deterred if there was a actual zombie apocalypse if there was even the though of free beer and food so a little pandemic ain't bothering them at all . As far as going to there houses well they are offering free booze and food so no not even lost Joe's warning and or the national guard is keeping anyone home this summer .

With all of our debating I think we have missed a prime opportunity here: for those family members and in-laws we don’t want to see we should just take the opposite side of the vax and mask position they are on. Use this topic to produce desired outcomes of peace and social distancing.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Right now out of 660 staff who have gotten the vaccine, over 60 have had enough of an adverse reaction to take 1-5 days off.