Favorite Appendix Carry Holster?

JC0352

Private
Belligerents
Jul 14, 2011
Louisiana
I’ve been carrying my G19 in a Silk Custom Kydex (sckholsters.com) IWB holster for the last 2 years. It’s comfortable, secure and conceals well.

Recently I decided I’m going to try to AIWB with a Surefire X300 on the gun in a Henry Holsters Spark. I’m short, but lots of people carry big guns appendix with full size lights all the time, so I’m going to give it a shot.

required_user_name

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2020
I love the Tier 1 Concealed Axis Elite. It flexes in the middle for even more comfort. The wedge pack is a must have.

Wading

Pugsley
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2019
I have been using a Fricke Archangel for many years to carry a G17 daily. No issues, no drama. Just good solid kit and a very nice guy to deal with.

Reactions: TACC

waveslayer

Belligerents
Mar 6, 2012
CA
I actually use my Pistol Wear holster the most. Not uncomfortable and I can move it to the small of my back or in front, depending on what I'm doing.

TACC

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2019
I have been using a Fricke Archangel for many years to carry a G17 daily. No issues, no drama. Just good solid kit and a very nice guy to deal with.
One of a kind guy, top notch, guaranteed forever, and will do custom work.

Reactions: Wading

KarubaGold

Private
Minuteman
Jul 30, 2020
I second the JM custom Kydex. More expensive but well worth it. I have them for both my glock 19 and 43x which I appendix carry. The discreet carry clips are the bomb...

AlpineSniper

Private
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 27, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I'm running the axis elite from Tier 1 concealed. Love it. ability to carry extra magazine which really balances out the holster. Definitely check them out.

Reactions: newguy2k3v2

soap11x

Private
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2020
INCOG IWB holsters... All holster from Haley are phenomenal. Someone mentioned Trex.. overpriced for what you get imo... feel like $20 no-name holsters from amazon.

BullGear

Private
Belligerents
Nov 29, 2017
Hazzard County
Does it get pretty hot and sweaty? Looks like it does!
For a fat guy like me, they all get sweaty. But I like the ergonomics, so I live with the little bit of sweat. I don't carry often due to my state's ancient carry laws, but this fits me better than anything I've tried.

Zoomie

Praefectus castrorum
Belligerents
Oct 4, 2010
Behind the Hesco
For my VP9's I use the Blackpoint Tactical Dual Point. Made in the USA, lifetime warranty, fantastic customer service and a well-thought out, durable product. Worth every penny IMVHO.