• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Favorite Brew Thead.

Re: Favorite Brew Thead.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had a few bottles of New Belgium Brewing's 1554 Black Ale. Nice brew. They have them at the local Kroger's so I am trying each one. Need to hit up the Class VI on Campbell to see what they have on hand too </div></div>

Switch,

If you like 1554, you will definitely their Abbey and Trippel. New Belgium rocks, just wish we could get it with some regularity this side of the Mississippi.

Bumping the best favorite brew thread.

Best IPA I've tasted.

64026f80-d5af-4fc4-9d33-b7a31e80ba9e.jpg

Samuel Adams® Latitude 48 IPA is a unique IPA brewed with a select blend of hops from top German, English, and American growing regions all located close to the 48th latitude within the “hop belt” of the Northern Hemisphere.
The combination of hops in this beer creates a distinctive but not overpowering hop character.
The beer is dry hopped with Ahtanum, Simcoe®*, and East Kent Goldings hops for a powerful citrus and earthy aroma. The hop character is balanced by a slight sweetness and full body from the malt blend.

I've come a long ways from my high school days. Then it was Schlitz, Stroh's, and Old Milwaukee.

Sam Adams Boston Lager for me. One of the best beers out there.

Ditto on the Cream Stout.
Imperial Stout is outstanding!

Sue looks intriguing.
Do you know if they distribute outside of TN?

Last year's birthday present for my best buddy.
I helped him work through them.
wink.gif

beersforyears.jpg

All of this talk of good beers has got me itching to make another road trip to a decent beer and wire store. All we have in my town is Food Lion and Wal-Mart, so choices are quite limited.

I have to drive ~80 miles to get the good stuff.