• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI announces it's dropping it's investigation into Hunter Biden's laptop. Move along citizen, nothing else to see here.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Surprise, surprise. After being questioned about sitting on Hunter Biden's laptop, the FBI announced it's dropping it's investigation into the computer, not that they ever started one, claiming they have a problem with the events leading to them getting possession of the evidence and don't find the shop owner's claims credible. I guess Barr's off the hook.

That corrupt agency is an extension of the DNC and needs to be disbanded, it's 'agents' barred from ever holding another government job.

Last edited:
riiight. they dont believe the shop owner? How about you do some looking around on the hard drive and of the ACTUAL computer you have and use all your super NSA spying and hacking and computer skills to vet if something is real or not. THEN COME OUT AND SAY IT.

"The FBI is dropping the case and opening another one to investigate why the shop owner fabricated 5,000 emails, 3,000 pictures, and hours of videos showing some incredibly deviant and illegal acts against minors. He faked all of it and should be punished"

They arent doing that because they dont want to even touch. it. two tiered justice system.

How in the name of all that’s holy can something like this be dropped?
Answer- Because it will drag in the former POTUS, his administration, there families, other corrupt world leaders, and their families. It would be a firestorm if epic proportions that would leave the Democratic Party and the parties inside other countries in complete ruin. No one is running to grab that ring. There’s still a chance that some of the folks mention in the margins will get disappeared before this is put to rest.

If Trump wins and and this corruption does not get cleaned up/somebodys do not get indicted and tried in the next four years. I am absolutely fucking done with voting, following any kind of laws that I remotely find bs, to put it bluntly I’m just not gonna give a fuck anymore! Not that I give a whole lot now!

It's rather amazing We the People won't demand answers and that people are prosecuted.

Because too many of "we the people" are Democrat Communist supporters and like the government being a tool of the Communist party and couldn't care less about the evil their "leaders" do, just as long as they are under the Communist party flag....

This is the end result of people being able to vote themselves gifts from the public treasury.

Reactions: BytorJr
Federal Bias Investigation without our corrupt institutions who would even want to live in America , it would be like going to a whore house without any whores.

What the fuck is he waiting for? He's had almost four years and nothing.
I would not say nothing. We know more about their corruption than we ever have.

You are like the boss who tells the new guy at the stable, to go clean the horse shit out of the barn. The same barn that has not been shoveled out in fifty years. Then five minutes later comes back and asks, why are you not done yet?

Give me a break.

I would not say nothing. We know more about their corruption than we ever have.

You are like the boss who tells the new guy at the stable, to go clean the horse shit out of the barn. The same barn that has not been shoveled out in fifty years. Then five minutes later comes back and asks, why are you not done yet?

Give me a break.
When shoveling stalls, you start with one and move on when it's finished. You don't take one scoop and move to the next stall.

Somebody needs to steal that laptop and publish everything that’s on it.
I think I said that same thing last week. Do a wikileaks like link where EVERYTHING on that drive is available for public consumption - somehow the poor children need to be protected because it's not their fault; but other than that I'm not sure how the truth comes out - not even remotely. Obviously if their are children involved that made full release impossible for Rudy. But I think Rudy isn't exactly on the up-and-up anyway or all this would already be posted somewhere.

Hillary: Hey I made up this bullshit story about Russia Collusion to fuck up Trump's chance at winning the election.

FBI: RELEASE THE HOUNDS, AND FOR 3 YEARS STRAIGHT!

Rudy: Yo I have Hunter Biden's laptop and its full of concrete evidence that the Biden's have been doing illegal deals with foreign entities, including the CCP. And Hunter has CP with him in it, on the laptop.

FBI: Nah man we're cool.

When Trump gets re-elected, his new EO will let him start firing a whole bunch of the swamp creatures. Too bad he didn't do this earlier.

Reactions: Concrete shooter
The government is refusing to investigate its fraudulence and corruption? The hell you say...

Reactions: nikonNUT
Because too many of "we the people" are Democrat Communist supporters and like the government being a tool of the Communist party and couldn't care less about the evil their "leaders" do, just as long as they are under the Communist party flag....

This is the end result of people being able to vote themselves gifts from the public treasury.
I just got back from Westlake, an affluent municipality in the hills west of Austin full of California high tech new money . Since the laptop story broke the Biden/Harris yards signs have exploded. It was like stirring up a pile of shit. There is literally nothing a perverted deviant like Biden could do thats heinous or corrupt enough for a communist Dem. to vote for Trump. Biden could fondle little girls onstage in front of cameras and...oh, wait, he already has.

I just got back from Westlake, an affluent municipality in the hills west of Austin full of California high tech new money . Since the laptop story broke the Biden/Harris yards signs have exploded. It was like stirring up a pile of shit. There is literally nothing a perverted deviant like Biden could do thats heinous or corrupt enough for a communist Dem. to vote for Trump. Biden could fondle little girls onstage in front of cameras and...oh, wait, he already has.

Evil people want Evil people to rule over them...

I guess all that bitching about behavior wasn't really based on
truth.

R

Reactions: FishinGuns
Good catch, but from CNN an anonymous source would mean "here is some shit we made up and think you're stupid enuf to believe." From OAN anonymous source means "we heard someone say this, the janitor but still."
Yeah, you're right. I'm sure we can expect the FBI and DOJ to be making arrests any day now.

When Trump gets re-elected, his new EO will let him start firing a whole bunch of the swamp creatures. Too bad he didn't do this earlier.

Fired? It must be great to commit felonies and coverups and just lose your job.

When I check out, I don't want some flowery, profound crap as a sigline on my headstone. I just want "You communists suck" and then a 🖕.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blutroop
1603742741153.png

The most effed up thing that could happen is it all ends up being legal. Remember they make the laws. Those laws always seem to have ways around them.

I that does not piss off the peeps enough to go into torch and pitchfork mode? Nothing will. JMHO

It's rather amazing We the People won't demand answers and that people are prosecuted.

We do, but when the elites on both sides have spent the last 100 years building a system where the voice of the people is as faint and distant as they can make it, nothing happens. You can have the most engaged citizenry in the world but if the machinations of government are not accountable to them, nothing will change.