• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI just raided Mar-a-Lago

So you think Republicans responsible for all this? Who do you think this is helping? Why do you think the Democrats are virtually silent on all this? This is a complete disaster for them.

3 questions and a statement... jesus
1. Nope
2. Its a distraction form what matters
3. Because they busy working the election, the are playing for a reaction. Dont fall for it.

As a retort to you statement no its not. Its a weak jab, dont treat it like a knock out punch.

Focus on taking the house, senate and local and state by covering these people.

Not 24/7 coverage of the raid. Just brush it off and keep going. Dont let them dictate the narrative.

Reactions: XP1K and Jgunner
A federal judge, appointed by President Trump, saw probable cause to believe a crime had been committed and authorized a legal search. Please try to keep an open mind and see what comes from that search. I'm trying very much not to be myopic ... unlike those that instantly believe the former president is clearly innocent and did nothing wrong and is being politically harassed. Both "He's a guilty bastard" and "He's innocent and being persecuted" ... are probably wrong. Let's wait for the evidence and see where it leads.
Conveniently "forgetting" all the shady shit our alphabet agencies have pulled and are pulling up to this point is not something most of us are willing to do. At this point - the FBI catching an armed bank robber leaving a bank would cause me to question whether they set it up and convinced the guy to commit the crime to begin with.

Imagine the reaction here if the headline had been ... OBAMA RESIDENCE SEARCHED BY FBI SEEKING CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS !!!

Yes, there would be massive riots, looting, arson, violence including murder with no-bail required/charges dropped.

I'm not a Trump fan or a Biden fan. I'm an "Honesty and Rule-of-Law Fan".

I am 100% with you on Honesty and Rule-of-law. I am a huge fan of both.

But when laws aren't applied equally? After what we have seen was fabricated not only against Trump, but in the "kidnapping", in J6, in Vegas, do you really trust the FBI not to fabricate things? Have they not shown they will do ANYTHING to retain power, laws and right vs. wrong be damned? Do you understand what a totalitarian/fascist regime is? Are you going to accept it isn't in play just because the CIA agents calling themselves MSM tell you it isn't? Have you studied history at all? Where is the Honesty and "Rule-of-law" when it has already been proved be 100% irrelevant in prosecuting political prisoners? Do you not think there is a double standard occurring in our justice system today?

I get that you are left, I was a registered Democrat once too. But I studied history. My immediate family lived through one of the most brutal fascist, totalitarian and evil regimes in modern times. That is how I know.

A federal judge, appointed by President Trump, saw probable cause to believe a crime had been committed and authorized a legal search. Please try to keep an open mind and see what comes from that search. I'm trying very much not to be myopic ... unlike those that instantly believe the former president is clearly innocent and did nothing wrong and is being politically harassed. Both "He's a guilty bastard" and "He's innocent and being persecuted" ... are probably wrong. Let's wait for the evidence and see where it leads.
*If* there had been any evidence that was real and tangible we would have seen it parroted on every news site in the world by now.
Biden and Killary would be doing scottish jigs in the street.
Take a moment and think how long it would take for the FBI to go thru 15 boxes.....like 15 minutes tops ?
They have more than 2 employees after all and pretty much unlimited funding.

But, that's just my opinion....keep your blinders on and wait like a good little peasant should, your masters will allow you to have their only slightly skewed results as soon as it's possible to concoct them.

negative.
this was an anti-trump judge that helped epstein's pedo team escape prison.

If he broke the law, is charged with a crime, and convicted by a jury of his peers ... yes.
Unfortunately, being the President's son, and a moron, and making stupid decisions, isn't always an actual crime. I wish it was ... as the world would have a lot fewer annoying people in positions of influence and public trust.
We get it Rusty....Trump hurts your inner feels. Go find another thread, this one might not be for you!

Ive always found those intent on the laws being upheld to those they dont like, are most likely breaking laws as they spew shit outta their mouths.....we're not saying laws shouldnt be applied, but they should be applied equally.

If a fucking sec of state can bend the law with classified info, then a former fucking President should be able to completely break, not bend, the same law!..and even less pressure should be applied to him, but this might be hard for inner feelings to grasp.

There is enough wrongdoing by the FBI at this point that any human without blinders in should question what they are doing.

The facts as of now are:

-Trumps house gets raided following a mutually agreeable visit a few months back
-Garland and Co won't release Intel bc of ethics
-leaks about nuclear Intel being at trumps home immediately start

Let's disregard this issue took 18 months, one visit, and one raid to handle. Let's disregard the lack of transparency with lawyers on site and inability to produce warrant for inspection. Let's disregard ALL of the twisted shit leading up to this raid.

What else would you like to throw out as to keep an "open mind" regarding the situations? At this point I have to assume either you bumped your head one too many times, or just want the law applied to one side of the political aisle.

Incorrect.

"The announcement of Mr. Reinhart's selection culminates a broad search process that began in August of 2017. The Court appointed a selection panel, comprised of leaders in the legal community as well as non-lawyers in the community, to assist with the selection process. 64 well-qualified individuals applied,"

Chances are Trump probably never heard of him. Reinhardt is a hyper progressive and should have recused himself from signing the warrant due to his outspoken criticism of Trump. At this point with all that has happened over the past six years not going to wait and see as this is spun in the MSM. I have lost all trust in our institutions and will never believe anything from them for the rest of my years.

Question.
Why haven't any of the men/women's houses been raided that are on Ghislaine Maxwell's client list?
She was convicted of trafficking.
So by default there was someone/s that received the "products".

R

False, Reinhardt was not appointed by Trump as even noted by left wing biased Newsweek. He was appointed during Trumps administration but he had no involvement in his appointment.

Evidently they are saying Trump had top Secret documents and other documents in his possession as reported by Fox News.

At this point in history, after all of the despicable dealings of the left, you can't actually be serious..........

Can you ? :eek:

Imagine the reaction here if the headline had been ... OBAMA RESIDENCE SEARCHED BY FBI SEEKING CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS !!!

Let's at least be honest about how that news would be received here. Bottom line ... i
But we both know that would never fckn happen to the great Hussein. Yall liberals fckn worship his ass and would never sic your FBI bird dogs on em.
I'm not .. a Biden fan. I'm an "Honesty and Rule-of-Law Fan".
LOL

A cast iron pan does not make a good piece of armour.
Blasphemy! PUBG tells us different; they are the ultimate in ass armor protection! Hell, I think you can even swat bullets away by hand with it, LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: theLBC
*If* there had been any evidence that was real and tangible we would have seen it parroted on every news site in the world by now.
Biden and Killary would be doing scottish jigs in the street.
Take a moment and think how long it would take for the FBI to go thru 15 boxes.....like 15 minutes tops ?
They have more than 2 employees after all and pretty much unlimited funding.

But, that's just my opinion....keep your blinders on and wait like a good little peasant should, your masters will allow you to have their only slightly skewed results as soon as it's possible to concoct them.
Frankly ... that's just not the way a real investigation works. The DOJ speaks through indictments, or quiet decisions not to prosecute. They'll never release the findings of any event during an active investigation ... nor should they. Saying no crime was committed merely because the results of a search warrant haven't been made public three days later ... is just invalid logic. You could never be a Vulcan. :)

Frankly ... that's just not the way a real investigation works. The DOJ speaks through indictments, or quiet decisions not to prosecute. They'll never release the findings of any event during an active investigation ... nor should they. Saying no crime was committed merely because the results of a search warrant haven't been made public three days later ... is just invalid logic. You could never be a Vulcan. :)
Sounding like you should never claim to be a Patriot either.

Sounding like you should never claim to be a Patriot either.
I'll let my military record speak for itself. You don't have to forfeit your patriotism merely because you want to wait for the facts to be produced in an active investigation. I'm interested in the results just like you are. The difference is ... (a) I haven't made up my mind based solely upon my (admittedly independent) political beliefs, and (b) I'm waiting to see all the facts.

I'll let my military record speak for itself. You don't have to forfeit your patriotism merely because you want to wait for the facts to be produced in an active investigation. I'm interested in the results just like you are. The difference is ... (a) I haven't made up my mind based solely upon my (admittedly independent) political beliefs, and (b) I'm waiting to see all the facts.
I wish you the absolute best of luck in ever getting any actual facts from the corrupt alphabet agencies that infect our government. I'm sure the media will make sure that nothing but the truth ever sees the light of day.

Maybe this is tinfoil shit.

But as I read about the electorates for mid term election. The Trumpers were steamrolling the anti Trumpers.

What better way to sour the undecided vote or the ones seeking his endorsements.

I wish you the absolute best of luck in ever getting any actual facts from the corrupt alphabet agencies that infect our government. I'm sure the media will make sure that nothing but the truth ever sees the light of day.
I hope you're wrong ... because if you're right, our country may never get back to being a functioning democracy.

Reactions: MadDuner
(b) I'm waiting to see all the facts.
LOL. Which facts? The conjured, fabricated ones? How much evidence do you need to see that the FBI consistently lies and fabricates, for years now? The federal cases involving Verizon had a judge explicitly state in written rulings that the FBI lied to obtain FISA approvals. We saw the exact same of the "Russia collusion" fiasco. Over and over, for years, they lie depending on their (FBI command, presumably) agenda.

You will never know the true facts; only the story they wish to tell you, amplified and repeated by media and political mouthpieces.

"I haven't made up my mind based solely upon my (admittedly independent) political beliefs, and (b) I'm waiting to see all the facts".

I have made up my mind. Didn't used to feel that way. But after the mountains of bullshit the left has been pulling for at least the last ten years, no sane person could come to any other conclusion.

re; MaL.....

doj/fbi to put together a bogus search warrant, based on lies/fabrications. ("Pee dossier", "Russia collusion" ring any bells ? You do recall that Hillary footed the bill for the story that DJT liked to have Russian hookers pee on him, right ? I mean for fucks sake, come up with something more believable than that).
doj/fbi get an ultra liberal judge (with an axe to grind on trump) to approve the warrant.
fbi shows up at MaL, complete with backpacks full of who knows what, on their way IN the door.
fbi refuse to give DJT rep's a copy of the warrant, meaning that DJT team has no idea what fbi is after. Zero transparency.
fbi "seizes" material that they, along with doj had touched and read a few months prior (yet did not confiscate it at that time).
fbi/doj now claim that DJT had in his posession "Top Secret Nuclear Material", but they didn't confiscate it earlier.
fbi/doj claimed DJT had the "Nuclear Football", yet they did not confiscate it previously. (how the fuck does anyone just "walk off" with the Nuclear Football and it goes "un-noticed" for 18 months ?).

So Rusty, there's but one set of examples to explain why no one trusts the government. Their hubris and corruption is so far out in the open that only the stupid or shills like you can't see it.

Honestly, I just bust out laughing when people like you try to convince others that the left is not rotten to the core.

Simply stated, you're nothing more than a shill for the left. A useless eater.

Last edited:
LOL. Which facts? The conjured, fabricated ones? How much evidence do you need to see that the FBI consistently lies and fabricates, for years now? The federal cases involving Verizon had a judge explicitly state in written rulings that the FBI lied to obtain FISA approvals. We saw the exact same of the "Russia collusion" fiasco. Over and over, for years, they lie depending on their (FBI command, presumably) agenda.

You will never know the true facts; only the story they wish to tell you, amplified and repeated by media and political mouthpieces.
So what's the solution? Assume every government agency is full of liars and communists, write off our election systems as corrupt, and assign the autocrat you like to rule until they die? Seriously, I'm not trying to be a jerk ... but you're assuming "everyone" but you and the people that agree with you are corrupt illegitimate bastards. How do we run a country with that as the assumption. Would you just dismantle the entire infrastructure that's responsible for maintaining the rule of law, and "hope" everything goes OK?

Honestly, I just bust out laughing when people like you try to convince others that the left is not rotten to the core.

Simply stated, you're nothing more than a shill for the left. A useless eater.
I think the hard-left and hard-right are both on the wrong path. The answer is dialogue, understanding, compromise, and passion without prejudice. Is it too late for that? Probably. On that we likely agree.

Reactions: OldSalty2
I think the hard-left and hard-right are both on the wrong path. The answer is dialogue, understanding, compromise, and passion without prejudice. Is it too late for that? Probably. On that we likely agree.
Among other things, I think you are overly altruistic.

Historically, I have been very open minded and willing to listen to the other side. No more. Too many accusations of things that I have never been guilty of, never a part of and complete and total distortion/modification of all facts/reality.

Nothing left to talk about. And, in that regard, I'm lagging the left by at least twenty years. So, don't bother wasting your time with accusations of me being "closed minded".

Last edited:
If he broke the law, is charged with a crime, and convicted by a jury of his peers ... yes.
Unfortunately, being the President's son, and a moron, and making stupid decisions, isn't always an actual crime. I wish it was ... as the world would have a lot fewer annoying people in positions of influence and public trust.
However, there would have to be a district attorney to take this to a grand jury. That much is obvious. However, we don't have a DA or Fed prosecutor who's willing to go against the swamp because despite the recent ability to pop a vaccine out on a whim, there is still no vaccine for Arkancidia.

Do you know how the federal judge you referenced is involved with this situation?

Reactions: TripleBull
So what's the solution? Assume every government agency is full of liars and communists, write off our election systems as corrupt, and assign the autocrat you like to rule until they die? Seriously, I'm not trying to be a jerk ... but you're assuming "everyone" but you and the people that agree with you are corrupt illegitimate bastards. How do we run a country with that as the assumption. Would you just dismantle the entire infrastructure that's responsible for maintaining the rule of law, and "hope" everything goes OK?
That is a legitimate question, and honestly can't answer. That is the problem, once trust is broken so severely and consistently. If it is discovered that so many lies have been told, how can you believe anything? Even if it might be 100% true, you can't be sure and there will be lingering and justifiable doubt. That is our current dilemma.

2BB65B3A-28C0-4B82-8E2D-BA3C0681705A.jpeg

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Buying large amounts of crack, purchasing prostitutes, brokering power deals with China, Ukraine, and Russia while using pay to play tactics because your dad is VP. Having sex with minors... the list goes on. And all of it verifiable with evidence from Hunters own laptop, and phones. All of these serious offenses punishable with jail time, and not just being stupid or a moron.

lying on a Federal Form is a felony. What about child porn on Hunter's computer? or is this all getting slow walked? They're working on it; ever so slowly.
Are we still being myopic or is there obfuscation going on?
Judges have been lied to before by the FBI/// FISA cough FISA cough Russian collusion cough
Which evidence are you talking about? the stuff that was planted found?
IF the FBI actually invited Trumps lawyers into the rooms, while conducting the search, and being forth coming and transparent; people might believe this search was legit. Searches conducted under questionable circumstances with no witness become suspect.
This is bad as when Trump was accused by a SECRET whistleblower and was NEVER allowed to confront the accuser.

I think you may have missed the part where the feds showed up in January and was invited in by Trump, allowed to see whatever they wanted, and invited to return if they needed anything else.

Maybe folks wouldn't be so quick to assume political hit job, if the dems and a lot of rinos hadn't openly said they they would do just that, even before his innauguration.

As far as Hunter is concerned, they knew of his crimes before biden ever cheated his way into the White House. If you mean to imply that the law is applied evenly between conservatives and lefties, you're completely full of shit. The evidence of THAT is obvious to anyone who is paying attention.

Yeah, I know, rhetorical question.

His diapers would be filled/overflowing if this happened to obama or biden. Which, we know would have never happened in a million years.
Hell, when the Kenyan moved out, he took 30 million (yes, with an m) documents with him. He was asked to return them, which he refused. End of story. Weird how that works. Maybe Trump should have refused when they showed up in January. This would all be over.🙄

Hate to break it to you; but your patriotism, code of ethics, moral compass, and decency as* a human has zero to do with your service. No one, and I mean no one cares what you did, it's who you are now. No one I know (including myself) served so we could use it as a crutch to explain away our actions in the here in now.

That being said, you seem to be VERY quiet about all the fuckery slapped to the side by the FBI when it goes against the left. So I have to go back to my earlier statement; either you bumped your head one too many times, or your happy with the political persecution of one side of the isle.

Last edited:
Lol... not with this group. You either agree or your a glowie, soros funded lefty who’s paid to troll them in their safe space.

There is no grey are with this mob

How do we run a country with that as the assumption. Would you just dismantle the entire infrastructure that's responsible for maintaining the rule of law, and "hope" everything goes OK?

We aren't running a single darn thing, they are. What infrastructure is maintaining the rule of law? The same one that knowingly allows arsonists, violent criminals and pedophiles to go free and inflect more pain and suffering? When a DOJ head, directly responsible for border patrol Agent Terry's death, can ignore a subpoena and face ZERO consequences? Its not really a rule of law if its selectively applied.

Would you just dismantle the entire infrastructure that's responsible for maintaining the rule of law, and "hope" everything goes OK?

Did if ever occur to you that one side is pushing for a non-verbal confrontation and can hardly contain themselves that it hasn't happened yet?
They think totalitarianism that will result from this will be so awesome, gun-free and all. The truth is that "confrontation" they seek will not result with them obtaining the absolute power they so desperately seek; it will merely be a opportunity for a "bigger" (outside our government) force to step in to "calm things down" and supersede even them. But be naive...

Makes me almost ashamed that I was a e-7
See that "lightning" over there ? Know what it means ?
<----------
If you don't know, you were pushing a desk and that makes everything a little more understandable.