• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI just raided Mar-a-Lago

As far as a solution, that’s somewhat simply yet complicated. In short, society has lost its way, the majority of people nowadays have lost their moral compass and only think about themselves. So to start, we got to get back to fixing the family unit and society.

Look at the ten principles of communism/"Rules for Radicals". Reverse all of them in toto with zero compromise (compromise got us into this)...

Next, elect good honest people on the local level which will hopefully trickle up to the fed level. Next, follow the fucking constitution and don’t write bills with hidden bullshit in in that are 4000 pages that the common man can’t understand. Most things will fall into place after this. Next, term limits and absolutely zero money involved. Anyone found taking money or lobbying as such goes to jail, period. Those things might, just might turn us around. You see the largest downfall of what the founders left us is that it hinges on two main things, one, that people in these positions are good honest people with a moral compass.

Not just a moral compass - the founding fathers were predominantly, if not all, Christians and assumed those that followed would share those values without requiring their religion. There should be NO profit from government deals; and there needs to be oversight. Because we can never from here on forward can assume "best intentions".

Cornyn comes to mind - I had zero doubt he was getting Ukranian kickback after he went over. So what was he talking about today? Potential abuse by IRS? Spending package to ruin economy? Abuse by DOJ? Nope - he was all about Ukraine today. He's "in" make no mistake.

“They’re” all “IN” it. Meanwhile, we sit here on the interwebs, instead of correcting what WE can. We look at the overall injustice instead of disciplining ourselves and our own damn family- WE allow THE ALMIGHTY to be taken out of schools, govt, general society and our OWN F-ing homes!! We’ve become lovers of ourselves and push out the ONLY guiding principles that really matter in favor of the “my ethics are my own” mentality. It’s OUR fucking fault!!!! Every time I get to hoping that a real good revival of mankind is about to take place, some total douchebag that I consider to be on “my side of the fence” drives by and All real hope in humanity is lost… there’s a big damn battle about to happen and while most of us really(kinda- at least on the internet…) want it to be a gun battle- new civil war style to take back our country, it’s a spiritual battle. I wish I could buy enough ammo or stockpile enough food to outlast or outrun that which is coming, but that’s not what we’re up against. Sure- have ammo and food, but get yourself right with Jesus. Get your family right, get those around you at least asking the question… We’re all gonna die and this shit don’t really matter. Get fit- physically, mentally and especially spiritually, or you’re fucked. In this life and the next. Why are the “Good Guys” wasting so much time where it doesn’t matter??!! Is this shit really any better or more important than some “Real Housewives” drama? Fuck that, fuck them and until WE step up, fuck us too… O.U.T……

youd-best-be-right-with-your-jesus-boy.jpg

I wish there were a machine that you could put printed paper on, press a button, and duplicates of that paper would come out of the machine.

It makes no sense.

Why "bull in the China shop" and give that paper even more value than it has?

If this were true now people want to see that paper. Had Trump introduced such evedince in a sealed courtroom the media would have buried it.

So that leads me to manufacturing evidence.

Unless!...........

They are as dumb as my former bosses.

A dude went to a crash and found a drugged out chick behind the wheel. She ended up being the daughter of a well connected judge. Kind of sad, attractive girl, probably could have gone somewhere in life.

Anyway our policy is to ask "Where did you get your drugs?"

Her response "Do you know how many guys I had to blow to get that."

Into the police report verbatim because it is evedince.

So the report gets filed.

As soon as the clerk reads it the report writer, his backup and the supervisor that approved it are being pulled off details, ordered out if bed and ordered to HQ.

The Trooper is told to unlawfully alter an official record and all are reprimanded in their employee records.

They instead could have just never read that line in court.

Colonel, A few Majors, ended up being forced to retire - yes they kept their $150k plus a year pensions. Basically they committed felonies and believe me I have brought this up in a "What about...." way but no one wants to hear it.

Trooper and his backup made a quarter mil via my taxes. The supervisor didn't give a fuck, I know him, great cop, always getting the stuff and the people that none of us want on the streets. He retired and just hunts 4 legged animals now.

So the other reason for the raid could be stupidity fueled by arrogance.

But what's the solution? You're just reframing the problem within a conundrum that cannot be solved. Is the only viable path forward to pick your tribe and continue to hate and vilify the other tribes? If that's our only path forward, then our experiment in democracy will be over soon. I doubt that where we end up will be better than if we'd found a solution that was acceptable to the various "tribes", and preserved the best parts of our democracy. I hope we figure it out. I recently read a really good book called "How Democracies Die". It's a study of the democracies around the world and throughout history that failed and fell into autocracy, dictatorship, etc. It scared the shit out of me, because the elements that most contributed to the end of those democracies ... are all happening ... right here ... right now.

Both of these men are right......like chocolate and peanut butter.......I think the first tactic is the Huxley Program and it will be followed by the Orwell Doctrine.....

This will come to pass as long as idiots equivocate and use words like "principles", "high road", and maintain sensitivities suitable when dealing with situations and cultures that are not intent on thoroughly destroying and humiliating you.

First they capture you with pleasure

But they will control you with pain

We are NOT A DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!! We the People are a Constitutional Republic!

One of the reasons we are in this mess is partly because we have been operating as a democracy instead of relying on the constitution.

Hmmmm, is this why we want to abandon the Electoral College?

How dare Wyoming request a voice!

Let's rank choice vote - we can redefine winner and ensure elections become games of the stalking horse.

They're gonna try to hang him & if he is locked up in a jail they will kill him. It'll be like Epstein where he hung himself with a piece of paper during the 5mins that the guards weren't paying attention and the cameras were turned off in the most secure wing of the most secure prison.

........less than two weeks after he had made a "suicide attempt".

Any person out there that had ever run a suicide screen and had it pop up positive, such as would Epstein, knows he did not kill himself.

Someone do a FOIA on where the guards are these days, see whether or not their financial status has changed, see if they have spoken to anyone or anything outside of a small circle, see if they walk in freedom without constantly looking around in fear.

Reactions: 10ring'r
If I was one of those guards. I'd be relocating and a new identity.
........less than two weeks after he had made a "suicide attempt".

Any person out there that had ever run a suicide screen and had it pop up positive, such as would Epstein, knows he did not kill himself.

Someone do a FOIA on where the guards are these days, see whether or not their financial status has changed, see if they have spoken to anyone or anything outside of a small circle, see if they walk in freedom without constantly looking around in fear.

Looks like the swamp has taken Trump out of the 2024 election , Di santis better hope he's got his ducks in a row or they'll take him down too , armed patriots might be our only hope, hope I don't get raided for that last statement.

Looks like the swamp has taken Trump out of the 2024 election ,
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
Hell no!

Seriously though, I don't think those trumped up charges will stick. And even if they do, that law that he can't run is unconstitutional.

Reactions: vh20
To be fair, is there a grey area with the so called “other side” of the aisle? Serious question. Cause from where I’m sitting the “other side doesn’t really ever meet in the middle it doesn’t seem. They may claim that but their actions are very different.
My comment was more of a jab at some of the dog eat dog that goes on here.

As to your question, one of the things that has allowed the Dems to gain a majority is reaching out to left while still being fairly far right in political compass.

BC0E79D4-B1E9-4C19-9E85-8AFC45EC328A.jpeg

I personally like using charts to convey information. What the Democrats have done is cornered the right. Many at the core of the Democratic Party are still actually pretty heavily right and authoritarian Obama Biden Hillary Pelosi but what they’ve done is reached out to those far left and included them in their party, like Bernie Sanders types, idealist unicorn and rainbows types . That is one of the reasons that they have gained so much traction. They’re smart enough to see that they need to accept these people to maintain a grasp on power, appealing to them at the podium but not behind closed doors.

Coming back to my comment you originally commented on and the reasons I made it. I see a lot of people on the far right attacking people that share most of their views that would generally side with them. If the right keeps this up they’re gonna corner them selves further. I’m not asking them to shelve their personal opinions or change the way they live, they be who they be but they also need to recognize that they need to be more exceptive of these moderates if not they’re gonna go the way of the dodo bird.

So stop eating your own. Understand that someone who is 80 in ageement with you is better some one who shares 10 belief with you.

All for challenging conversations, in fact welcome it, But throw the fucking tinfoil hat away

So stop eating your own. Understand that someone who is 80 in ageement with you is better some one who shares 10 belief with you.

All for challenging conversations, in fact welcome it, But throw the fucking tinfoil hat away
i have been making an effort to refute more than attack, but admittedly fail occasionally :p
that said, i don't see that much tinfoil flat earth schiff, so what do you consider tinfoil territory?

its getting to the point where we may have to break it to fix it again. ...as has happened repeatedly in the past

M

i have been making an effort to refute more than attack, but admittedly fail occasionally :p
that said, i don't see that much tinfoil flat earth schiff, so what do you consider tinfoil territory?
I think that GreenGo forgets that people on here have memories. Like his shirtless pick comparing his physical size to others, childish antics, and lashing out. We remember, and it bleeds into hpw you get your posts responded to after (see FAG, Rusty, and others).

I think that GreenGo forgets that people on here have memories. Like his shirtless pick comparing his physical size to others, childish antics, and lashing out. We remember, and it bleeds into hpw you get your posts responded to after (see FAG, Rusty, and others).
This. Checked. Rebunked.

As to your question, one of the things that has allowed the Dems to gain a majority is reaching out to left while still being fairly far right in political compass.

View attachment 7933021

I personally like using charts to convey information. What the Democrats have done is cornered the right. Many at the core of the Democratic Party are still actually pretty heavily right and authoritarian Obama Biden Hillary Pelosi but what they’ve done is reached out to those far left and included them in their party, like Bernie Sanders types, idealist unicorn and rainbows types . That is one of the reasons that they have gained so much traction. They’re smart enough to see that they need to accept these people to maintain a grasp on power, appealing to them at the podium but not behind closed doors.

Coming back to my comment you originally commented on and the reasons I made it. I see a lot of people on the far right attacking people that share most of their views that would generally side with them. If the right keeps this up they’re gonna corner them selves further. I’m not asking them to shelve their personal opinions or change the way they live, they be who they be but they also need to recognize that they need to be more exceptive of these moderates if not they’re gonna go the way of the dodo bird.

I'm guessing Brandon is too much of a flip-flopping moron to be classifiable on your chart?

Reactions: JR_77 and MCSO1357
"If we can do this to a former president, what do you think we will do to you?"
Prepare accordingly.. I’m sure most of us are already listed in some database or another to be targeted first if things keep ratcheting up.
Might be a good idea to take SH on over to the onion router.

Donald Trump held evidence of a politically weaponized U.S. intelligence and justice system. To include an extensive paper trail showing how the DC apparatus under the Obama-era intelligence system, Dept of Homeland Security, Office of the Director of National Security, Dept of Justice and FBI coordinated with the Hillary Clinton campaign to install her into office {Go Deep}. THAT is the top-secret classified intelligence that must NEVER reach sunlight.

As if an actual, real supporter (not his imaginary neighbor) would believe for one second anything they claim, having seen this re-run episode a dozen times now.
He’s a commietard in the commie cesspool of the internet

Attachments

• 9D0ABCE7-DB5C-47B8-80BB-2E113BCCE611.png
    9D0ABCE7-DB5C-47B8-80BB-2E113BCCE611.png
    545.3 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: MCSO1357
As if an actual, real supporter (not his imaginary neighbor) would believe for one second anything they claim, having seen this re-run episode a dozen times now.
without addressing the hyperbole here, i would advise you that this isn't targeted at "trump loyalists" or whatever you want to call them.
this is targeted at people that don't like trump, but might tolerate him enough to vote for him or his supporters.
the idea they are pushing is "even trump lovers have lost faith because he committed "treason"".

/i'll take "things that never happened" for 1000, alex.

This is what happens when Washington establishment elites cant believe that have been bested by a businessman/gameshow host!! LOL. Remember they hate anyone who votes for,suports,defends and backs Trump and America First. Thats EVERYONE no exceptions.

without addressing the hyperbole here, i would advise you that this isn't targeted at "trump loyalists" or whatever you want to call them.
this is targeted at people that don't like trump, but might tolerate him enough to vote for him or his supporters.
the idea they are pushing is "even trump lovers have lost faith because he committed "treason"".

/i'll take "things that never happened" for 1000, alex.
Question - you quoted me, but were you addressing me with that response?