• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI just raided Mar-a-Lago

Cueing up Bender in 3, 2, 1........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hold my beer.......

BA1A4649-BEE1-41D9-B5EA-748B836F9659.gif

8C6119D7-D580-45EC-B05C-1DD0A0A78BB6.gif

1660163199247.jpeg

The left labeling everyone an "extremist" or "terrorist" is just the next iteration in a long line of things they call us. Besides, they make up and change the meanings of words every day. A bumblebee is now a fish. A man is now a woman. A flaming communist is now a progressive. Nothing changed except for the words they try to use.

a lot of his picks ended up being terrible, but i think most of them were recommended by lifetime government types.
i mean, how would trump know if wray was honest or not?
No doubt about it. There's only so many trustworthy people one can know personally. You have to rely on others at some point, and Trump relied on "fellow pubs" who promptly screwed him and US over. IF....we somehow do have fair elections possible in most states, and he gets back in, he surely won't make the same mistake twice. Fire them all, which will be thousands, and then move forward. DOJ had to be be FULLY CLEANED OUT. That's not likely given the Swamps ability to commit crimes without repercussions

If I was to pick one video, or piece of evidence that sums it all up, this would be it. The general public doesn't really have the facts, sure they have been told they are supposed to hate XYZ, but they really don't know why. It's all emotion and conjecture.
If I were Trump I would pee off the roof of Trump Tower so the people below would think its drizzling........

Your uninformed spray and crybaby attitude got old real quick.
So, true to his name, he’s changed his username overnight from Changeling to Valkyrie. NOW I remember who he was last time because he did the same thing. This is Federal Agent Guy (aka F_A_G). I can’t remember the previous name he had right before that one.

i still think more likely they were looking for the crossfire hurricane binder, with the emails and texts from the conspirators at the fbi and doj.
maybe they told them trump had it there? is that why they had to look for 9 hours?

Come on, man! This was just some horned up, over exuberant frat boys conducting the most epic panty raid of all time.

Once everyone realizes this, they will calm down and just laugh and laugh at the silliness of it all. Those darn frat boys just playing around and having some harmless fun.

🙄🙄🙄😆😆😆

Since the dimentiated fool in the White House is incapable, Trump needs to step up and lead immediately. He needs to call for calm and lead a fact-based investigation. The guilty must be held accountable. The Senate and House will not do their job here. A true leader must lead in desperate times.

PLOT TWIST!!!!

Let’s hope.....

False information was given to find a mole. Mole took bait, raid Trump, NOTHING found but mole outted. Watch raid be buried in news and never discussed again as probable evidence to support theory?

View attachment 7931415
How many time has 4 dimensional chess ended up being BS.

Let’s go with the simple.

The two corporations that run the country are fighting over who’s vision of fucking us will prevail.

Time to end these two corporations.

i still think more likely they were looking for the crossfire hurricane binder, with the emails and texts from the conspirators at the fbi and doj.
maybe they told them trump had it there? is that why they had to look for 9 hours?
They never let Trump look at it.

They laughed at him when he said to declassify.

Trump was in the Oval office during Vegas.

Where is the transparency?

PLOT TWIST!!!!

Let’s hope.....

False information was given to find a mole. Mole took bait, raid Trump, NOTHING found but mole outted. Watch raid be buried in news and never discussed again as probable evidence to support theory?

View attachment 7931415
I'm having a real hard time with the idea that Trump (or anyone else) is dumb enough to "stash" even remotely "sensitive" documents at his primary residence. Particularly behind a "padlocked" door.

And, the fbi asked him to just add a second lock ?

C'mon. This reeks of a half baked story/plot.

maybe someone tipped them off that Trump had Nancy Pelosi's laptop that was stolen during January 6th. to my knowledge, that has not been found/returned.

• Love
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Other rumor I'm seeing is that FBI didn't just send the FBI DC Field Office spooks, they sent out an HRT Squadron - America's premier Domestic Terrorism Unit. There are only 100 or so of them operational, would've been a great day for lightning to ignite Mar-A-Lago and even the odds a bit.
i had heard there were 3 people from the doj that went with the fbi (presumably to identify the documents that they needed to keep secret so they cannot be used in the lawsuit against clinton, the dnc, comey, mccabe....)