• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First custom build..6.5Creedmore

RottenII

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2008
WNY
Picked it up from my gunsmith on Weds and managed a few hours range time yesterday. Only thing missing is the S&B 3-20 that I'm still waiting on along with everyone else. In its place in my PH 3-15 and Badger rings that I borrowed from my .308.
Shot some reloads (5 shots at 100yrds) using the 140amax and H4350 41.5-42.0grs.
specs:
Stiller Tac30
Brux 26in SS MTU 1/8 w/Holland brake
Manners T4A with mini chassis
Jewell trigger
Atlas bipod
creedmore004.jpg

creedmoretarget11212004.jpg

creedmoretarget11212002.jpg

creedmoretarget11212003.jpg

Re: First custom build..6.5Creedmore

That thing shoots terrible! I'll give you $450 to take it off your hands so you don't have to deal with it though...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: southpaw68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That thing shoots terrible! I'll give you $450 to take it off your hands so you don't have to deal with it though... </div></div>
That's what I like about the 'Hide. Always guys here to help a fellow out!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who is the smith?, looks like he does fine work
</div></div>
Should have mentioned him in the first post. 'Smiths name is Randy Ryan. He's a one man show here in WNY. Goes by the name Frontier Gun and Sport.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RottenII</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: southpaw68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That thing shoots terrible! I'll give you $450 to take it off your hands so you don't have to deal with it though... </div></div>
That's what I like about the 'Hide. Always guys here to help a fellow out!!! </div></div>

Yep...just trying to help out!

Nice looking and abviously...Nice shooting stick you got there.

Congrats...

you get a speed on those loads, nice rig

I'm dropping off my .308 off at the plumber's house on Monday for quick barrel swap for a 26" Lilja barrel in 6.5 Creedmoor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SingleShot85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you get a speed on those loads, nice rig

I'm dropping off my .308 off at the plumber's house on Monday for quick barrel swap for a 26" Lilja barrel in 6.5 Creedmoor. </div></div>\
Didn't get a chance too. Poured on and off so I was lucky to shoot at all.

congratulations! thats a great looking/shooting rifle for sure.

great looking stick!

Did you use Hornady brass or did you fire form 22-250 brass?

KT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KBT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you use Hornady brass or did you fire form 22-250 brass?

KT </div></div>
I used the Hornady brass. I didn't get a chance to try and form any other brass yet.

Great shooting. I love the 6.5CM, it feels like I'm shooting a BB gun out to 1000
smile.gif
It has been very happy with the Berger 140 VLD's and H4350.

dont ya just love the 6.5 creedmoor so much fun to shoot and soooo accurate.

P9084690.jpg

and a five shot group at 100 yards

10-15-201165CM5shots-1.jpg

Mtu contour looks so good in a manners stock.

Love the 6.5 Creedmoor, my first custom will be in this chambering.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mikeylikesit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love the 6.5 Creedmoor, my first custom will be in this chambering. </div></div>

My first custom, a 6.5 Creedmoor from GAP, will be here this week!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eleaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mikeylikesit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love the 6.5 Creedmoor, my first custom will be in this chambering. </div></div>

My first custom, a 6.5 Creedmoor from GAP, will be here this week!! </div></div>

Jealous!

That is one badazz rifle......love 6.5 CM. One of these days I will reward myself with one!

That is a nice stick and a shooter for sure. This must be the month for 6.5cm, mine will be here tomorrow but I wont be back to pick it up till Thursday.

I can't wait either. I should have my very own in about two more weeks. I hope. I can only hope mine turns out that good. Congrats!!

Thanks Guys. I just wanted to add what GREAT customer service I got from Manners and Stiller! Super companies to deal with!