• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FL congressman says ATF pushing to ban pistol braces.

i wasnt as "afraid" it would happen, as i KNEW it would happen.

do you want to see what I KNOW will happen? this. It's not of question of "if" it's WHEN

1592537506288.png

Matt Gaetz has basically zero competition this year. What you smoking bro?
I sure hope it turns out that way, but according to 2 acquaintances at the state level in Tally the groundswell for dem Phil Ehr in the last 60 days has been big. I know the western panhandle is supposedly always locked up for us, but being a Navy fighter jock helps this democrap turncoat reach a lot of otherwise relegated current/retired military.

If the ATF is worried about losing revenue from tax stamps, maybe they shouldn't take 12 months to process a Form 4 while paying each examiner $60K + a year plus benefits.

Get the Form 4 wait times down to the 1 month that is typical for Form 1s, and I'm pretty sure that gun nuts will buy enough tax stamps to fix the federal deficit.