• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Florida...WTF?!

TheBigCountry

Green Weenie
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2013
    How does a district in Florida magically keep pulling votes out of thin air it seems and keep changing the tide of the election process? It has been all over the radio today how Broward keeps finding votes, and driving closer to a re-count. Something just doesn’t seem right.

Also, if someone concedes in an election, does that mean it’s over for them? Or are they allowed to take it back if things are getting closer/changing?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    The only thing that counts is the vote total. A concession is not binding. Al Gore took his back in 2000...

Last edited:
    Reactions: Fig
    It is Florida and liberals will not give up.

Brenda Snipes can always pull a few votes out her ass. Brenda got her job after Oliphant got smeared. Looks as if Oliphant was not dirty enough.

BTW Brendas gang got caught replacing mail in ballotts with those her staff filled out. They said it was up and up but the Rep observers complained that it was not authorized without them watching. Nothing happened.

Actual picture of a Florida Election Official during manual recount:
    giphy.gif

I tell you what, I hope Rick Scott doesn't back down. These progressive left wing fucks won't stop at anything. Reminds me of Al Franken finding manufactured votes. Lawyer the fuck up...
    Bill Nelson lost.. Florida deserves much better..

Nope, Arizona is next. Sinema up ~9k last I checked, and even McCain's dumbass daughter is pissed.

All red states are next. It’s the new strategy. They’ve started working on Alabama to.

On the plus side, Rubio is screaming about the election tampering in FL! So, we at least have that.

If you have been following the info security news for the past decade, it's pretty obvious why they went electronic voting from "special firms".
    Security by obscurity so that only a few know how to use the bugs to do what they want.

Stuffing the ballot boxes with paper ballots takes work...
    Changing a few lines on a computer storage once you have access.... not as much work.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    If you have been following the info security news for the past decade, it's pretty obvious why they went electronic voting from "special firms".
    Security by obscurity so that only a few know how to use the bugs to do what they want.

Stuffing the ballot boxes with paper ballots takes work...
    Changing a few lines on a computer storage once you have access.... not as much work.

Yep. And I’m pretty sure they are fudging it in my station. Everytime I vote one of the machines goes down and they have to form a new line, boot it back up, some dude comes over and screws with it, then all of a sudden it’s back up and running. It’s too coincidental and happens every time. Why would you not make sure they are working the night before? I think they are screwing with the votes and of course you can’t see how it’s counted. Even if they were to go back and look at the paper ones, there is nothing to associate that ballot to me. So, even if you showed me my ballot I have no idea if that is mine or not other than how I voted. It would also be fairly easy to program them to count ever 5 or 10 republican straight votes tonthe dems or vice versa. Tooo easy to rig if you ask me.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    I tell you what, I hope Rick Scott doesn't back down. These progressive left wing fucks won't stop at anything. Reminds me of Al Franken finding manufactured votes. Lawyer the fuck up...
    Bill Nelson lost.. Florida deserves much better..

It gets worse.
    Now the governor's race is in a recount and also the Secretary of Agriculture

Brendas Snipes is a True Blue Dem Gangster. If she does not crash and burn this time there is no Justice.

Armed rebellion in those states is the only answer.

Guns are never an option if the vote is honest and true. The problem is the vote is no longer looking honest and true. God help us or better yet God help Trump.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ac...ery-truck-deliveries-abandoned-boxes-and-more

You may ask yourself why any Fool Independent like Me would bother voting in Broward County?

1) It's my duty
    2) I can't bitch about it if I don't vote.
    3) It makes the offense personal.

Maybe in the Trump era it ends. I have a front row seat. It will it be either "the thrill of victory, or the agony of defeat"? But, I was at the game.

The news this morning was showing the voter percentages state wide were about 63% Scott, 35% Gilligan.

Except for Hillsborough and Pinellas in my area and Palm Beach area, the numbers supposedly were opposite.

What?

I call total bull shit on those numbers.
    Like pointed out above, the uncounted votes are nearly 90% Dumbshitocrap votes, and they are turning the Senate, Governor and Agriculture Secretary races completely around.

This looks, sounds and acts like the proverbial duck.

It’s about to get real boys.. Rick Scott is not going to back down.. How ironic is it that Mark Elias, the pos leftist behind the Russian Fake Dosier, is the lawyer front and center for the Dems in Florida...

Reactions: TheBigCountry
    The more I keep reading about this, the more it plain sticks of corruption to the highest degree. The fact Broward has been caught before, and the lady down there was found guilty of rigging votes in 2016, should be proof enough she shouldn’t be anywhere but behind bars speaks volumes.

I’m really hoping that they get this stuff sorted ASAP and people get locked up.

Oh, and, if this does indeed turn out to be vote fraud, what are the consequences? Will all the votes that keep “being found” be thrown out? Will there be a re-vote?

D's vs R's #FloridaCagematch I'll bet Trump fights vicious in a cage.

Oh, and, if this does indeed turn out to be vote fraud, what are the consequences? Will all the votes that keep “being found” be thrown out? Will there be a re-vote?

I emailed Scott the Gov and said If any fraud is detected I would rather lose my vote through Broward's vote being decertified. Than taint the whole election with fraud. I voted in Broward.

Last edited:
    It’s about to get real boys.. Rick Scott is not going to back down.. How ironic is it that Mark Elias, the pos leftist behind the Russian Fake Dosier, is the lawyer front and center for the Dems in Florida...

Let’s hope it does get real! I’m about tired of his crap!

Huh, this is weird as fuck.

Bunch of trucks blocking the entrance to the office in Broward.

Honestly this is starting to look like that place needs an assault by a platoon sized element of patriots. Anyone who interferes, whether an agent of government or not, gets shot to the ground.

The dems are in full desperation/attack mode with this vote counting scheme as it will set them back greatly. If it works out for them, The Rule of Law is dead. The constitution will become a organic document and the conservative ideology will be slowly wiped out. The constitution will no longer be a legal document.
    There will be violence then

Reactions: ArmyJerry