• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FN PBR price check

R Moran

Private
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2014
Tooele, Utah
Local guy has an FN PBR for sale. Controlled round push feed. OD green houge stock with the original DBM mags, says he has a few extras.
Cheap Nikon p308 scope and knock off bipod.
$1400..."negotiable"....$1400 seems pretty high, but I've noticed guns are more expensive out this way, was the same when I lived in Abq. I do save the hassle of GBer though. Thinking of offering 1K and he can keep the scope and bipod.

I already have a McMillan HTG stock, and a hinged floor plate for it...forget what brand.
Had two SPRs and a Coyote in the past, had to sell them due to finances...just want a basic 308. Local guy can bed it and thread the muzzle.

See what you can get him down too and then see where you can go from there with him keeping to cheap scope and bipod. Never understand why people say negotiable. That pretty much means I ain't paying you your full asking price.

I always wanted one of those rifles. When. I decided to buy one they were discontinued and then I was never in the right place to buy one when I ran across one.

Reactions: R Moran
Turns out, it was an XP, with the classic controlled round feed. I almost just gave him his asking price when I saw it. Gunsmith gave it a good look thru, said it was excellent. Offered the guy $1K and he can keep the scope. He jumped on it.
I left it with my smith, to pillar & glass bed it into a Mcmillan HTG stock I have, with a hinged floorplate...I think it was CDI, maybe PT&G...he'll also install a SureFire 3p adapter. I've got a SS 12X I'll put on it, and it should be gtg

When it's all done post some pics up in this thread. Lot of great information there on these rifles