• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Food riots thread…and energy.

so she'll come back and say...... I tried to save it.....vote for me..
when in reality, she didn't do jack sh*t expect go on tv.. and say,, we should delay this.
It appears, politicians all over the world, are the same. :poop:

Hang on. How are we going to go to digital currency if the grid is such complete shit across the globe? How can we charge cars, run utilities and factories and have only a digital currency? We can’t. A blackout means zero commerce with respect to digital currency. No paper currency as a backup. Which then means that any cyberattack will be an attack on the affected country’s monetary system and banking infrastructure.

Last edited:
Hang on. How are we going to go to digital currency if the grid is such complete shit across the globe? How can we charge cars, run utilities and factories and have only a digital currency? We can’t. A blackout means zero commerce with respect to digital currency. No paper currency as a backup.
"You will own nothing and be happy."

Hang on. How are we going to go to digital currency if the grid is such complete shit across the globe? How can we charge cars, run utilities and factories and have only a digital currency? We can’t. A blackout means zero commerce with respect to digital currency. No paper currency as a backup. Which then means that any cyberattack will be an attack on the affected country’s monetary system and banking infrastructure.
That’s the goal.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Digital is the communication grid.

Digital is the communication grid.
A whole different thing than what you are talking about.

Electricity goes out the phone still works.

We have not even talked about the backup systems comms have.

An attack on the scada systems is what I’m talking about. Even if there is a UPS in play, still bad.

But please, explain. ETA: on second thought, don't. No need to put out that kind of info. I think we are just talking past each other but I'll concede to your point for the sake of keeping details only where they need to be (not here).

Last edited:

Backup systems are poorly maintained and rarely updated. Often they only operate for a short time, if at all. The operators tend to be lazy and unfocused when stress happens. Plans not rehearsed and drilled don’t work.

"Plans not rehearsed and drilled don’t work." Even when they are, they often don't. However you want to say it; no plan survives first contact with the enemy. Optimistically, "Planning is essential, but plans are worthless." More likely, "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the nose." Not going to hold my breath on this working out well.

I'm guessing this type of thing comes to the USA later in 2023?

The cell site has maybe 24 hours of battery backup and then generators go out to sites, then you have to fuel them. It is patchwork at best, even with adjacent regions pitching in during emergency relief. If the grid goes down hard for a week things will get chaotic for sure. If it isn't relegated to a 2 state area the backup plans will get overwhelmed.

Last edited:
The cell site has maybe 24 hours of battery backup and then generators go out to sites, then you have to fuel them. It is patchwork at best, even with adjacent regions pitching in during emergency relief. If the grid goes down hard for a week things will get chaotic for sure. If it isn't relegated to a 2 state area the backup plans will get overwhelmed.
I agree.... You have just made an excellent point of why people should be prepared to sustain themselves for 2 weeks without communication. When it goes really bad.... Who are you going to communicate with ?
1664400926932.png

Just seeing how many in Florida have no power, no cell phone capability...

Reactions: lariat
thanks KZP, great read.
GER had 9 days in Sept with little #wind. Not just Germany, all of Europe. On avg, GER used 2.7GW of its 62GW wind cap.​
That is a capacity factor of 4.5%. Ouch!​

Everyone is worrying that Europe won't meet its electrical needs by 2035. What the elites are failing to tell you, is ..
there won't be as many people to use electricity by 2035, so no worries. take the shot, eat the bugs, the rich have you covered.

Reactions: mtrmn and KZP
thanks KZP, great read.
GER had 9 days in Sept with little #wind. Not just Germany, all of Europe. On avg, GER used 2.7GW of its 62GW wind cap.​
That is a capacity factor of 4.5%. Ouch!​

Everyone is worrying that Europe won't meet its electrical needs by 2035. What the elites are failing to tell you, is ..
there won't be as many people to use electricity by 2035, so no worries. take the shot, eat the bugs, the rich have you covered.

My favorite part is where the government claimed all this "green energy" was going to make power bills drop to near zero 🤣

That's what they said when they started building nuke plants in the US....

"Power too cheap to meter!."

Sirhr
Look at what George Westinghouse did to Tesla when, george and JP Morgan found out Tesla was going to give away electricity.
link
Tesla worked on transmitting free energy through the air on a global scale. When Morgan heard more about Tesla's experiments, he is said to have asked: "If anyone can draw on the power, where do we put the meter?" (In other words, how can we get people to pay for this?) It was the end of Morgan's financial support.Tesla worked on transmitting free energy through the air on a global scale. "When Morgan heard more about Tesla's experiments, he is said to have asked: "If anyone can draw on the power, where do we put the meter?" (In other words, how can we get people to pay for this?) It was the end of Morgan's financial support."

Reactions: mtrmn
I know that my thoughts are crazy and insane, but.... here in Manitoba we have a LOT of hydro-electric dams. The gov't built the dams using taxpayer funds and such, over the decades. Add to that, each and every household HAD to be connected to the grid (by law) therefore each and every household ALSO paid for the building of these dams. For years now, we've been generating excess energy, and selling it to numerous Northern U.S. States.

Here's my question. If 'we, the people' bought and paid for the construction and maintenance of these power generating dams.... and have enough to sell to other users.... why are we still getting a bill?
When you purchase a pick-up truck, and over the years pay-it-off.... and then once the debt is paid off and you're still using the truck,,,, do you continue paying the bank?

I think not.
Sure, I get that there is 'maintenance' and such..... but once the initial outlay is paid, why aren't our monthly bills reduced? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

Exactly how insane can I get?

I know that my thoughts are crazy and insane, but.... here in Manitoba we have a LOT of hydro-electric dams. The gov't built the dams using taxpayer funds and such, over the decades. Add to that, each and every household HAD to be connected to the grid (by law) therefore each and every household ALSO paid for the building of these dams. For years now, we've been generating excess energy, and selling it to numerous Northern U.S. States.

Here's my question. If 'we, the people' bought and paid for the construction and maintenance of these power generating dams.... and have enough to sell to other users.... why are we still getting a bill?
When you purchase a pick-up truck, and over the years pay-it-off.... and then once the debt is paid off and you're still using the truck,,,, do you continue paying the bank?

I think not.
Sure, I get that there is 'maintenance' and such..... but once the initial outlay is paid, why aren't our monthly bills reduced? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

Exactly how insane can I get?
this type of thinking will have Trudeau label you a right-wing, conspiracy, racist, anti-government type.
but you are correct

Look at what George Westinghouse did to Tesla when, george and JP Morgan found out Tesla was going to give away electricity.
link
Tesla worked on transmitting free energy through the air on a global scale. When Morgan heard more about Tesla's experiments, he is said to have asked: "If anyone can draw on the power, where do we put the meter?" (In other words, how can we get people to pay for this?) It was the end of Morgan's financial support.Tesla worked on transmitting free energy through the air on a global scale. "When Morgan heard more about Tesla's experiments, he is said to have asked: "If anyone can draw on the power, where do we put the meter?" (In other words, how can we get people to pay for this?) It was the end of Morgan's financial support."
it was also over budget, behind schedule and ultimately failed.

although several patents over the last few years are for charging over wifi

i believe sony and apple each have one