• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s For Shank... Thanks for the laughs

Re: For Shank... Thanks for the laughs

I had one in almost the same spot about 10 years ago, a little bigger, maybe a tab bigger than a golf ball. I had mine removed in a clinic and OMG the stench was horrifying. Mine left a cavity the doctor packed with medicated gauze and I needed it cleaned and repacked twice a day for a week. My two male roommates couldn't handle it. One of their girlfriends who was in nursing school had to do it.

I'm thinking Shank has lanced bigger than that on those plus size ladies. Worse spots, too.

R.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rman1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm thinking Shank has lanced bigger than that on those plus size ladies. Worse spots, too.

R. </div></div>

Don't you mean ... <span style="font-style: italic">harpooned?</span>

Varmint Poontang, You sir, are FIRED!

That was GROSS! And I work in a jail and see TONS OF GROSS SHIT!

Awesome and freaking WRONG at the same time.

I have had one....The smell is possibly the worst ever. It is an instant barf-o-rama when it hits your nose!

As much as Shank gets me with the sick shit he is also a great source of laughs. Something tells me it will take much worse to gross him out. I think he probably laughs at two girls one cup!
That is bad but I've seen worse after 20 years in fire & EMS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As much as Shank gets me with the sick shit he is also a great source of laughs ... I think he probably laughs at two girls one cup!</div></div>

More like he suddenly wants a peanut butter sundae.

How in the hell does someone get one of these?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ISBe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How in the hell does someone get one of these? </div></div>

They just happen: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001845

A kid I went to high school with had a huge one right in front of his left ear that had to be popped and drained. That sucker left a scar, too.

Damn Veer, that's gross just reading about it,-smelly and cheesy- yuck!

I just showed this to the girls in my office. Two said, ''oohh gross!". One threw-up. And one said, "that's hot".

I guess it takes all kinds.

usually a staph infection in an obstructed oil duct (sebaceous) gland or a n infected sweat gland duct. Very common apocrine gland infections.. sometimes hygeine has something to do with it.

Don't count unless U have to stand to the side before lancing it lest U get a face full...sick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tansinator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just showed this to the girls in my office. Two said, ''oohh gross!". One threw-up. And one said, "that's hot".

I guess it takes all kinds. </div></div>

Take the fourth one out for cottage cheese and sardines after work. You're golden!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tansinator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just showed this to the girls in my office. Two said, ''oohh gross!". One threw-up. And one said, "that's hot".

I got about the same response here. Except it was our big truck driver guy that ran away. Offered him some cottage cheese and strawberry jelly for lunch and he just about lost it.

What??? A dental office employee puked at the sight of major drainage??? I thought we all loved that shit?
smile.gif

I'm not sure why I watched the whole thing, but I did. That's pretty disgusting. I'll take Shank's girls over cysts any day.