• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For You Football Guys, Must Read, "Black National Anthem" BEFORE Star Spangled Banner... And There's More.

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    https://www.patriotdailypress.net/2...o-be-played-at-every-nfl-week-1-game-reports/

I got this in a junk email, but it's apparently backed up by several major sources, though I did not check 'em myself:

"A 'black national anthem' will be played before the Star Spangled Banner at NFL week 1 games and players will wear stickers on their helmets with victims of police brutality".

And they're hiring that one motherfucker back, the guy that kneels during the anthem as a role model. And they're also paying to have tons of propaganda about how you should act and behave now during the commercials.

I sure hope you like that shit enough to keep watching and supporting it with your time and money.

I agree things need to change and people held accountable in all levels of government. I don't see this accomplishing that. I see it further dividing the country and playing into the hands of the race baiters who keep racism alive and well in America. Obviously a partnership between NFL and the communist party going on and using BLM to their advantage, "never let a good crisis go to waste".

I got to watch my Eagles win a Super Bowl a couple years back, that’s good enough for me. I’m done watching. First the goddamn kneeling and now this “black national anthem”, lol... Fuck the NFL, NASCAR and the NBA.

Silver lining: more time for shooting, load testing and outdoor activities on Sundays in the fall.

Oh yeah, forgot about the NBA and their social justice jerseys....... Sad thing is, I flew for a NASCAR team for 5 years in the early 2000's. Things were changing then for the worse, but I still had a great time. Fuck you NASCAR.

Reactions: Dragonscout25
    So... what is going to be the "black national anthem"???

Many folks have asked them this question on Twitter and other other sites that have discourse windows under their articles. So far, they have not been able to answer that question...

The song is "Lift Every Voice And Sing." I think I remember it, but not sure.

Have to admit, the first thing I thought of when I heard about this: I'm a big Hendrix fan, and one of the live recordings of "Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)" has him saying, "We're going to play the, uh...Black Panthers National Anthem" right before he starts the intro. Of course I knew that wasn't going to be what the NFL meant, but I'd rather hear that one.

You have to admit, the Left has been EXTREMELY successful at completely destroying all the things that are uniquely American and a source of National pride. Boy Scouts, NFL, Nascar: All are things enjoyed mostly by patriots and things no other country does. The brilliance of their moves has been that they haven't "completely" destroyed them, they just managed to take them over and pervert them into something that their most ardent, die-hard fans are now disgusted by.

7BoK.gif

Have to admit, the first thing I thought of when I heard about this: I'm a big Hendrix fan, and one of the live recordings of "Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)" has him saying, "We're going to play the, uh...Black Panthers National Anthem" right before he starts the intro. Of course I knew that wasn't going to be what the NFL meant, but I'd rather hear that one.

You have to admit, the Left has been EXTREMELY successful at completely destroying all the things that are uniquely American and a source of National pride. Boy Scouts, NFL, Nascar: All are things enjoyed mostly by patriots and things no other country does. The brilliance of their moves has been that they haven't "completely" destroyed them, they just managed to take them over and pervert them into something that their most ardent, die-hard fans are now disgusted by.
    "Lift Every Voice and Sing" – often referred to as the "Black national anthem" in the United States – is a song written as a poem by James Weldon Johnson (1871–1938) in 1900 and set to music by his brother J. Rosamond Johnson (1873–1954) in 1905.

"Lift Every Voice and Sing" was publicly performed first as a poem as part of a celebration of Abraham Lincoln's birthday by Johnson's brother John. In 1919, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) dubbed it "the Negro national anthem" for its power in voicing a cry for liberation and affirmation for African-American people.

The song is a prayer of thanksgiving for faithfulness and freedom, with imagery evoking the biblical Exodus from slavery to the freedom of the "promised land." It is featured in 39 different Christian hymnals, and is sung in churches across North America.

^ Wikipedia.

The NFL isn't about football anymore; it's just a framework hung with greed and hunger for power, and a wall to paste anarchist posters onto. It's on its own path to self destruction. Give them the space, and they'll tear each other apart once they don't have folks like ourselves to antagonize.

Just like CHOP.

Move on to greener pastures, and leave them alone to play among their cow pies.

The intent of all these provocations is to destroy our traditional institutions; to drive people away from them. They have no real interest in achieving what they demand; it's all just an exercise in confrontation and denial.

When one rises to the provocation, they win. When one allows it to raise our blood pressures and heart rates, they weaken and maybe even kill us. But it's us doing it to ourselves. Can they manipulate us that easily?

Just imagine the look on their faces if some folks said to them; "Sure, and can I get you anything else, dear Sir, or is it Madam?" The world that they live in would soon become so cluttered with inanity that they would simply end up ridiculing themselves. Moreover, cheap victory is so dissatisfying, and 'success' should embolden them so they end up antagonizing the whole population. Their front men, the leftist political officials, are just driving them to all their own doom. Sooner is better.

Give them some, they'll demand more, and when they get it; give them enough that they choke on it.

You herd cattle too much and there's always an eventual stampede.

Self correcting problem...

As for the prominent supporters and advocates, they are boldly identifying themselves for later consideration...; wouldn't be the first time fools outed themselves in large numbers.

The Nazis believed they could be right if they destroyed their opposition. How'd that work out for them?

Last edited:
    Will they call it the "separate but equal anthem"?

Will they support people's right to protest and kneel during their "separate but equal anthem"?

• Love
    Reactions: Maggot
    Will it upset them if white fists are raised?

I'm guessing a palm salute to thier black anthem would be disrespectful.

I'm thinking there is no way they can replace the fan base they have alienated, ever.

I used to be a Cowboys fan and Nascar.

Not going anymore and not on my tv.

Baseball will probably ruin its self soon as well.

Sick of the pandering and racism.

When will they play the white national anthem? Between the black one and the REAL one? My point being there is only one nation, so one anthem

Reactions: Snuby642
    So... what is going to be the "black national anthem"???

Many folks have asked them this question on Twitter and other other sites that have discourse windows under their articles. So far, they have not been able to answer that question...

Jokes aside, what a handsome talented group of young men.

Did these black lives matter? Apparently not.

They mattered to my brother Bob, who died this past January, suspected of contracting Covid.

Bob took sabbatical from a managerial position with IBM to be the Choir's business manager for several years back in the 20th century.

Better that he's gone than that he has to endure the travesties that are perpetrated in the name of Black Americans.

Separate and equal is not the position they seek; superior and dominant is.

The irony.

So you want to be treated as equals and 'belong', even though you already are and do, but whatever.

Then you want your own seperate versions of things that were designed to represent us all as a whole.

Sounds alot like they want segregation; which they had at one point, and fought against it to get to where we are now, only to fight for.....segregation?

I've written off anything that serves to point out our differences. I wrote off the NFL with the kneeling BS years ago, never cared for NASCAR, and hate basketball (I'm short and could never play it worth a hoot). I love baseball and will let that go if MLB goes any farther than they have. A lady called in to Rush's show yesterday and talked about her dad who died last year. He was a WWII vet who was shot down over Europe after 11 missions (I believe that is what she said) and spent the rest of the war as a POW. When she found his birth certificate something caught her eye, for race, it had American listed. She talked about how that is how she sees her fellow citizens and how we all should see each other. I totally agree. We can't continue down our current path and have a country much longer.

Reactions: Dragonscout25
    The irony.

So you want to be treated as equals and 'belong', even though you already are and do, but whatever.

Then you want your own seperate versions of things that were designed to represent us all as a whole.

Sounds alot like they want segregation; which they had at one point, and fought against it to get to where we are now, only to fight for.....segregation?
    You get it, you said it well, and that is the "circular" illogicality that is going on. They want what they don't have, because they can't have what they want. And this is all because they didn't want what they had, so they wanted to have what others had. Which is what they've got now, but are getting rid of it.

Why do grown men and women pay to watch other grown men play a childes game? I include all professional sports and NASCAR. Don't you have anything better to do with your time. Read a book, go outside and watch nature, shoot your guns.

the left ruins all they touch.

after finding out the nfl and nba and mlb and nascar all gave blood money to the terrorist at the blm to burn loot and steal at least there is still hockey and the nhra left . more time and money to shoot with , if I don't support corrupted sports organizations any more .

"Lift Every Voice and Sing" – often referred to as the "Black national anthem" in the United States – is a song written as a poem by James Weldon Johnson (1871–1938) in 1900 and set to music by his brother J. Rosamond Johnson (1873–1954) in 1905.

"Lift Every Voice and Sing" was publicly performed first as a poem as part of a celebration of Abraham Lincoln's birthday by Johnson's brother John. In 1919, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) dubbed it "the Negro national anthem" for its power in voicing a cry for liberation and affirmation for African-American people.

The song is a prayer of thanksgiving for faithfulness and freedom, with imagery evoking the biblical Exodus from slavery to the freedom of the "promised land." It is featured in 39 different Christian hymnals, and is sung in churches across North America.

^ Wikipedia.
    answered some questions. thanks.

answered some questions. thanks.
    "Often referred to as", it said, but I've never heard of it until... what, two days ago, when they said it was gonna be played/performed? I guess my edumacation was lacking.

Haven't watched any of that pro sports trash in at least 15 years. If you support anti American terrorist trash I am not your huckleberry. Long ago my life got to the point I just don't have time to watch grown babies get paid stupid money to play kids games while soldiers die for pennies to let them do it.

Reactions: lariat
    I got to watch my Eagles win a Super Bowl a couple years back, that’s good enough for me. I’m done watching. First the goddamn kneeling and now this “black national anthem”, lol... Fuck the NFL, NASCAR and the NBA.

Silver lining: more time for shooting, load testing and outdoor activities on Sundays in the fall.
    My thoughts exactly. Got a membership to a killer range for my birthday, so I'll probably be spending my sundays either shooting or handloading.

In the Kitchen with Dinah...

We were taught this song in the NYC Public Schools in the 1950's. In 1965, I was working on the railroad... (PRR Railway Electric Traction Electrician)

Times do change, don't they...

Take a knee? Nope...

Last edited: