• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

That is what I did for the last one I got via paper Form 4. 347 days.....
Good advice is good advice, but there can still be a limit. At the least you should call the ATF in Martinsburg WVA. You'll need the serial number.
(304) 616-4500

Reactions: QS-1911
How about these two head scratchers this morning

Attachments

• IMG_4967.png
    IMG_4967.png
    857.9 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_4966.png
    IMG_4966.png
    848.6 KB · Views: 132
Still waiting on my two from 8/2/22, Single Shot Trust, really hoping both suppressors and SBR are approved this week, it's killing me.
My Griffin Armament Explorr was approved this morning and was submitted 8/2/22 Single Shot Trust. Still waiting on my Dead Air Mask from 8/2/22.

I called last Wednesday, and had the guy check all 5 of my pending certs... My longest was at like 277 days (8/19/22), and he said it had been assigned, so it should be very soon. I asked about batch-approvals, and he said that he wasn't an examiner, but he had also heard of some recently doing that to help backlog. I jokingly asked if he could put in a note request under mine. He just laughed, and said he wished he could, but it didn't work that way in the system. He was pretty nice, so I can't complain. So, based on his info, I'm hoping it'll be this week... Tomorrow will be 7 days since I called, and he said it was assigned, but the other 4 still showed "pending" and weren't assigned. So I don't think I'll get lucky enough for a batch this go-round, but maybe on one of the next 4? 🤷🏼

i wonder if they are slowing down the Form 4s to handle the brace-holes amnesty form 1s?

kinda what it looks like going from 270 days or less in February to over 300 days now in May.

How does one get an approval at 6am and at 1130am the background check gets done and their is a Delay? Like WTF?! Beyond pissed at a monumental waste of my time 2 fvcking days in a row.

^what r u talking about?
Got the approval email this morning for my Dead Air Mask about 6am, went to my FFL and did the paperwork, should have been approved, instead the background check returned a DELAYED. Yesterday I picked up the other suppressor that was approved.

I don't get why I'm approved this morning and then 5.5hrs later I get returned a DELAYED.

Reactions: secondofangle2
First suppressor. Just submitted paperwork May 19th, now my long wait starts......

And of course I'm already contemplating others in the meantime LOL. Will likely have 4-5 in the pike before my 1st is Approved.

Reactions: Lazyfaire and FuhQ
i wonder if they are slowing down the Form 4s to handle the brace-holes amnesty form 1s?

kinda what it looks like going from 270 days or less in February to over 300 days now in May.
No, the Form 1’s are done by different examiners from the Form 4’s. They don’t commingle from what I’ve been told.

Reactions: secondofangle2
No, the Form 1’s are done by different examiners from the Form 4’s. They don’t commingle from what I’ve been told.

so why the extra month lag? they should be speeding up from the influx getting submitted at the beginning of 2022? so what changed in the last 4 months?

If you are figuring out some kind of pattern please fill us all in

there's no secret pattern. just look at the wait time from november/December/January wait times. they were all right at 270 days and below.

now look back at the last week of approvals in this thread. they are getting up over 300 days. what has changed to push approval times out by a month?

there's no secret pattern. just look at the wait time from november/December/January wait times. they were all right at 270 days and below.

now look back at the last week of approvals in this thread. they are getting up over 300 days. what has changed to push approval times out by a month?
More pushback from Blow Jiden to his anti-gun douchebags that are put in charge of the AFT…

First suppressor. Just submitted paperwork May 19th, now my long wait starts......

And of course I'm already contemplating others in the meantime LOL. Will likely have 4-5 in the pike before my 1st is Approved.
Deep into the rabbit will be this one. - Yoda

Reactions: The GIF-fer
Here’s my current pending can days…

By the ATF’s original eForm promise of 90 days, I should have 3, possibly 4, approved already, and over the halfway hump on the 5th… Anyone else sick of this bullshit? 😡

IMG_8638.jpeg

Reactions: BLEE and Beefmanne
Individual e-filed on 11/14/22, approved on 5/23/23.

This is my first e-file, i haven't picked it up yet. Do you still get a paper copy or just a digital Form 4?

f4 TRUST e-file and e-finger
Submitted 9/8/22
#1 Fleming HK sear, Approved 5/26/23 going to get it this afternoon
#1 Qualified HK sear, ??? - nothing despite identical to the first except the item/SN

Whoooo Hooooo! I'm on day 5 of my potential 250+ day wait! Getting closer! :ROFLMAO:
I'm at almost 300 on my current longest eForm... 8/19 trust...

I'd expect the unexpected, and figure you'll be about a year, just to be safe. If it's before then, merry christmas in __ insert month __.

Reactions: QS-1911
Well... I never called them until last week on my Hydro-L, and then again yesterday after the dude told me it should be any day now. I was nice and polite with both folks I talked to (despite how I feel about the whole retarded NFA process). Low-and-behold... 281 days later... I get an email this morning... Hydro-L status changed to: APPROVED!

So, I ran up to the range (3 minutes from my house), and picked her up.

Just for reference, it was an 8/19/22 certified eForm 4 SS Single-Shot Trust.

IMG_8675.jpeg

IMG_8671.jpegIMG_8672.jpegIMG_8673.jpegIMG_8674.jpeg

Edited to add a few pics of it in the Rifles Only Gear HAD wrap...And a pic of it on my custom built R700 Sendero-clone in .300 Ackley.

IMG_8727.jpegIMG_8728.jpegIMG_8731.jpegIMG_8732.jpeg
IMG_8712.jpeg

Last edited:
Certified 4Jan23. So three more months if going off digetydog's timeline. We'll see.

Well... I never called them until last week on my Hydro-L, and then again yesterday after the dude told me it should be any day now. I was nice and polite with both folks I talked to (despite how I feel about the whole retarded NFA process). Low-and-behold... 281 days later... I get an email this morning... Hydro-L status changed to: APPROVED!

So, I ran up to the range (3 minutes from my house), and picked her up.

Just for reference, it was an 8/19/22 certified eForm 4 SS Single-Shot Trust.

View attachment 8150217

View attachment 8150218View attachment 8150219View attachment 8150220View attachment 8150221
Just for
Sweet! My 8/22 inching closer

Reactions: Beefmanne and FuhQ
some interesting recent trends on Form 1 & 4:

seems form 4 are 280-300 days

regular Form 1 are 40-45 days

brace-bag Form 1s are 75-90 days

Quick question for all as you've helped me previously in this process. Should I be able to see the forms filed in my name under submitted/ in process on the eforms website? I'm starting to get nervous because everybody else is hitting and the recents are all about my same timeframe. TIA.