• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Used a 50% off certificate from KGM and got an R6.5. My local dealer had it in 8 days after form 3 was submitted , KGM was great to deal with.

Reactions: Mrindecisive
Because they're a lot of examples of the federal institutions and agencies that subcontracted functions out to a private or commercial organization and turned their back on them. And then one day they turned back around to a dumpster fire.

I just don't think your solution of subcontracting NFA approvals out to a commercial organization is a cure all. Not that it matters because permissions and authorities types of functions are probably the last thing that will be delegated to a commercial subcontractor. And I don't think the current NFA process is completely a victim of disorganization and poor management. Maybe I'm paranoid but I think there's a deliberate negligence to trying to fix it. It's supposed to be a long contracted battle to discourage people.
I don’t know one way or the other but I definitely wouldn’t rule out your theory after all the things I’ve seen turned out to be lies told to us by our government just in the last 2-3 years.
Your right may not be a cure just a thought with hope that it would happen and make things faster and more
Efficient but they don’t want more people buying cans or anything of the sort i don’t see them trying to make it easier to get

I talked to the ATF about the schedule on one of mine. He said it was delayed because I already had several and that raised a flag. Several were Form 1s. Go figure.

I don’t know one way or the other but I definitely wouldn’t rule out your theory after all the things I’ve seen turned out to be lies told to us by our government just in the last 2-3 years.
Your right may not be a cure just a thought with hope that it would happen and make things faster and more
Efficient but they don’t want more people buying cans or anything of the sort i don’t see them trying to make it easier to get

If they wanted us to not have them so badly, why'd they spend the time and money to implement the e-file to cut waits from 16 months to 3 months?

Reactions: Mrindecisive
If they wanted us to not have them so badly, why'd they spend the time and money to implement the e-file to cut waits from 16 months to 3 months?

Because the government is so dysfunctional, they can't even manage being intentionally dysfunctional.

Reactions: Charger442
Reactions: reubenski
TBAC 338 ULTRA SR
Check cashed 3/12/21
Called about 3 weeks ago at essentially a year to the date since check cashed and still pending. Called again today, on hold for 38 minutes, and still pending. Coming up on a year and a month.....This is bullshit

Called ATF again
6/8/22 - Coming up on 1 year and 3 months, still pending with no reviewer assigned to my form 4
Anybody have a spare bottle of vasoline I can borrow since the ATF apparently is not going to let up bending me over?

Last edited:
I talked to the ATF about the schedule on one of mine. He said it was delayed because I already had several and that raised a flag. Several were Form 1s. Go figure.
That’s bs just like getting delayed if you purchase to many firearms in a year…. Seems unlawful since there is no limit on how many can be owned and it’s actually a Right!

Is everyone generally seeing a 3 month wait time for cans purchased with e-file?

I'm approaching the 3 month point 🤤

Sucks for all the people that did paper form4’s who weren’t told about the efile coming up.
No...what sucks is the assholes at the ATF not processing earlier submitted paper forms until they work off their atrocious backlog BEFORE moving to more recently submitted e-file forms.

The ATF sucks in pretty much every way.

So, where did our ATF apologist go...hmm?

I'm going on 13 months of pending status for my 5th and final paper Form 4. I think you can live with 4 months. LOL

Those of you who have never submitted a paper Form 4 right before and during a Democrat president don't know the infinite "joys" of bureaucracy... 😡
I'm surprised it took so long for somebody to tell me to shut up 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: wb00757 and FuhQ
Form 4 eForm submitted beginning of February and approved today 6/13/22.

Correction:
Gunshop drafted my eForm mid February but actually submitted it 3/18/22. I also made my account with eForms mid February.

Last edited:
Form 4 eForm submitted beginning of February and approved today 6/13/22.

if my math is right, you're at about 140 days?

its going to be interesting to see how the eforms wait times settle out as the initial rush here at the beginning of the year and as we head into the recession.

I'm surprised it took so long for somebody to tell me to shut up 🙂
I am officially past 15 months, and my form 4 still has not even been assigned to a reviewer.

Shut up.....;) haha but in all seriousness, the ATF sucks. At what point do you ask if the person who was supposed to review your form 4 is even alive still?

if my math is right, you're at about 140 days?

its going to be interesting to see how the eforms wait times settle out as the initial rush here at the beginning of the year and as we head into the recession.
My gun shop told me a guy got approved for an SBR in 7 days eForm 😳

Reactions: Jay006
Everything sucks right now…

5 weeks into Form 1 for SBR
15 weeks into Form 4 for suppressor (eFiled)
11.5 months into paper Form 4 for suppressors

i'm about to piss some people off.

Form 4 efiled ( 1 of 2 submitted at the same time) approved in 76 days.

also, and maybe this has been covered, but does the Form 4 not appear in your eforms dashboard? only thing i have there are old old Form 1s from 7 and 8 years ago.

Last edited:
Everything sucks right now…

5 weeks into Form 1 for SBR
15 weeks into Form 4 for suppressor (eFiled)
11.5 months into paper Form 4 for suppressors

I just got a Form 1 approved in 7 days 🤷‍♂️

Personally, I think people need to stop attempting to deduct motives from cherry-picked data. Looking at the complete dataset, it's just absolute chaos.

Reactions: AirgunnerPCP
Your lovely gov't agency at work. Called on Monday to check status on my paper file and was told for the 700th time that it was pending. Phone call today that the dealer has the stamp in hand and he takes a hot minute to sort through his stamps so my guess is that its been there a week.

Check cashed 5/27/2021
Approved ???
Stamp at dealer 6/15/2022

Reactions: Jay006
Your lovely gov't agency at work. Called on Monday to check status on my paper file and was told for the 700th time that it was pending. Phone call today that the dealer has the stamp in hand and he takes a hot minute to sort through his stamps so my guess is that its been there a week.

Check cashed 5/27/2021
Approved ???
Damn shame, smh!

Reactions: NoIdeaWhatIAmDoing

Check cashed 5/27/2021
Approved ???
I'm a week shy of 13 months (5/21/21 cash) on my Sandman-S MIL Contract can... Just called... APPROVED TODAY!!!

Now all my paper forms have been approved, and it's all eForms from here on out. Hopefully my OCL Hydrogen-S on eForm will go quickly. 👍🏼

My brother just sent me a text - two paper form 4's (Gunwerks 8ight and 6ix cans) were approved and stamp arrived today. Total wait of 1 year 3 days.

Keeping my fingers crossed I'll have my E-form 4s approved soon.

Trust with 3 people

2-OSS Rad 22
Ordered - 2/22/21
Tax Stamp Cashed - 3/22/21
Approved - 5/26/22
Picked up - 6/16/22

OSS HX-QD 762 TI
Ordered - 9/24/21
Tax Stamp Cashed - 10/20/21
Approved - 5/26/22
Picked up - 6/16/22

From the date of the check being cashed ended up having a 451 and 239 day wait. Same agent signed. Definitely not first in first out policy. So I guess the 762 wait time wasn’t bad but the 22s was ridiculous. Especially since these are our first suppressors. Now just have to wait till I’m not Oncall next week so I can try them out.

For everyone that’s papered and still waiting good luck hopefully they’ll knock everyone sitting past 1 year sooner than later.

361da736a700f123996f65d510952bed3fa156233920aa1c56898f6b8402fd8b_1.jpg

1655478334156.jpeg

6028e1cca916d.jpeg

atf-shoots-dogs-gun.gif

apN84AE_700b.jpg

61120f79dae76.jpeg

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

The ATF has absolutely ZERO excuse for their abominable performance with Form 4's....and I don't give a flying fuck what BS our resident ATF apologist is spinning.

How does something, for example, like @plt228 experienced, be justified? 451 and 239 day wait, they both come out on the very same day, from the very same examiner. So, was his Rad 22 Form 4 sitting under a box of donuts for 212 days, eh.

FUCK THE ATF

Does anyone know if we can buy a digital file out our SS fingerprints? I had my done for a can that’s been exiled, and will be getting another one not through SS. Can I buy a copy of them to digitally submit with me new eF4?

Bought 2 suppressors on 12/23/21, form 4 efile, certified on 2/5. Been 95 business days so far. I’ll admit it my first time buying an NFA item and is a little frustrating with the long waits. Spent my whole adult life in LE (not that that matters) but I have an clean background. Maybe my social media posts are effecting it 🤷🏼‍♂️.

I'm a week shy of 13 months (5/21/21 cash) on my Sandman-S MIL Contract can... Just called... APPROVED TODAY!!!

Now all my paper forms have been approved, and it's all eForms from here on out. Hopefully my OCL Hydrogen-S on eForm will go quickly. 👍🏼
I bought mine the same day as you. Lord willing this wait will be over.

Reactions: FuhQ
Does anyone know if we can buy a digital file out our SS fingerprints? I had my done for a can that’s been exiled, and will be getting another one not through SS. Can I buy a copy of them to digitally submit with me new eF4?
Not totally the same thing, but SS will send you copied for a few dollars.

Reactions: Bluedog82