• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Haven't been around in a while, unreal you guys are waiting almost a year for an eform... Last few I did I got back in less than a month a little over a year ago. Paper files almost always take forever IME. Waited 14 months once.

If you're SBR'ing, efiling yourself and using the option for resubmission for subsequent filings GREATLY reduce time (20 days once) --less shit for them to do I guess.

Good luck!

Haven't been around in a while, unreal you guys are waiting almost a year for an eform... Last few I did I got back in less than a month a little over a year ago. Paper files almost always take forever IME. Waited 14 months once.

If you're SBR'ing, efiling yourself and using the option for resubmission for subsequent filings GREATLY reduce time (20 days once) --less shit for them to do I guess.

Good luck!
Are you talking about not having to upload trust docs again? Funny that would speed anything up.

Over on the Reddit page some guys are getting their approvals with 5/20/22 submission dates.

Good luck!

The form 1s have always been fairly short wait times. They were up to 3 or 4 more this for a bit, but I think they're back around a month now.

Form 4 efiles are the ones taking for-fuckin-ever.

The form 1s have always been fairly short wait times. They were up to 3 or 4 more this for a bit, but I think they're back around a month now.

Form 4 efiles are the ones taking for-fuckin-ever.

Thata what seems to be the case for many but my form 1 took 11 months I think. That was a form 1 can and a trust, so that may have something to do with it. That was before the new efile and all a few years ago. I know many did get them in a month or two though at that time.

E-form 4
2.8.23 Disapproved
Dealer called today said it was disapproved because the picture was too small. So will I have to go through the whole wait process again?
Unfortunately, yes. If it was disapproved, its done now, and there is no way to undo it. You will have to resubmit it all over again. Sorry man that sucks. Your dealer should know better than that crap. That's one of the reasons I like SS. They have their stuff all done with a set format that works.

Your dealer can call them when you resubmit and ask them to rush it though and tell them what happened and they might do it.(I don't know the proper name for it) I've heard of that happening but who knows if they will still do stuff like that.

Bad part I have another one that I submitted 9.24.22 and it's probably the same way. Not sure if anything can be done with it or not.

Unfortunately, yes. If it was disapproved, its done now, and there is no way to undo it. You will have to resubmit it all over again. Sorry man that sucks. Your dealer should know better than that crap. That's one of the reasons I like SS. They have their stuff all done with a set format that works.

Your dealer can call them when you resubmit and ask them to rush it though and tell them what happened and they might do it.(I don't know the proper name for it) I've heard of that happening but who knows if they will still do stuff like that.
You're looking for the term "expedited" processing.

I have to go back and redo picture in a couple days. I'll ask them about the other can we submitted.

You can't go with a other dealer for these cans but I definitely wouldn't do anymore with them. That is kind of ridiculous.

They probably can get a new picture submitted for the September can, the one that has been disapproved, I don't think there's anything accept resubmitting it but there is some kind of resubmit method with a fast track type of thing I think, if they will allow it so I'd definitely try to get your dealer to do that. Someone else here probably knows the correct procedure there

Reactions: LongRange65
I will make sure to tell them to ask about getting it "expedited".

I called ATF this evening and asked about "disapproved". Lady was not much help. She said sometimes they will put it through and other times you have to start back over in line.

I will make sure to tell them to ask about getting it "expedited".

I called ATF this evening and asked about "disapproved". Lady was not much help. She said sometimes they will put it through and other times you have to start back over in line.

Call the NFA branch number and have them pull it up. Unless the onslaught of Form 1's has invaded all resources they can place your form in a pending and wait for the updated photo. DO NOT resubmit everything until you've tried this. I've done this twice and they worked with me every time.

Reactions: LongRange65
Call the NFA branch number and have them pull it up. Unless the onslaught of Form 1's has invaded all resources they can place your form in a pending and wait for the updated photo. DO NOT resubmit everything until you've tried this. I've done this twice and they worked with me every time.
Did you have to resubmit finger prints? They said I had to do that also.

E-form 4
2.8.23 Disapproved
Dealer called today said it was disapproved because the picture was too small. So will I have to go through the whole wait process again?
I was disapproved also on 1/31 (eforms form4) , I resubmitted and received my new control number yesterday. I sent an email to ATF with old control# and new control# explaining the situation and requesting expedite, not sure if it will help.
1675947730757.png

Spoke with dealer again today. There was 4 of us that submitted with a few days of each other. 3 were denied 1 was approved. All had the same style picture.

seeing all the 5/x supressors being approved has given me hope. mine was submitted first week of june so hopefully ill be seeing that lovely approved email soon, just in time to do load dev before all the spring activities start.

Which one? The Hydrogens or Polonium? I get all mine direct, so I couldn't tell you which dealers have one in stock. I think @HansohnBrothers and Bauer Precision both stock them. Maybe the nice folks over at Hansohn can give you a heads-up when the next shipment arrives.
Best thing is to join the waitlist. I know they are getting coated now so we should have them in a few weeks.

Reactions: FuhQ and greg1147
Control No. 2023178xxx, 12/28/22, Salvo 12.

This thread is too depressing to read. :cry:

Spoke with dealer again today. There was 4 of us that submitted with a few days of each other. 3 were denied 1 was approved. All had the same style picture.
This is concerning to me, as mine does not look great either because there was no good lighting in their shop, but they said, "ah, it will be fine, send it."
Hopefully, mine goes through an inspector with some leniency!

Does anyone with Multiple Form4s submitted on the same day have different inspectors sign off for approval?

Maybe some good news on paper form 4's. Last May I had Capitol Armory file 5 paper form 4's for me transferring 5 of my NFA items from individual to my new trust. Paper had been taking over a year but today I got all 5 stamps in the mail today. They went pending 5/5/22 and approved 2/3/23 which is 274 days. Seems they have caught up on the paper somewhat.

control # 2022452xxx certified April 27 2022
No approval yet.
HAS to be getting close?????

Control No. 2023178xxx, 12/28/22, Salvo 12.

This thread is too depressing to read. :cry:
Control # 2023201***
You have me beat.
Tried to Certify the Thursday before Christmas and E-file deleted my information.

Certified an Otter Creek Labs can this morning. My first eForm4 and that was so easy, I better hide my wallet from myself. lol Sooooooooo, 270 days ya say? Damn.

you'll have it in time to take it to Thanksgiving dinner.

dont worry, i have an integral from Jan 10th that maybe ill see before Halloween

Reactions: darkfader