• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Still waiting on two from 9-10-22. Those were on a trust
Then a new trust I have two more I’m waiting for
6/18/23

MPX integrated barrel - eform 4 - trust

Paperwork signed/submitted - 7-14-23
Approved - - 9-09-23

57 Days!
This is what @Lazyfaire looks like in real life. That’s why it only took 57 days. Congratulations!

1694300228152.jpeg

Last year waited 14 months, bought another the day I picked it up. Submitted Friday, approved Monday. Have 6 submitted now 4/28/23-5/7/23, all still waiting on approval.

Attachments

• IMG_8865.png
    IMG_8865.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 51
  • Wow
Reactions: QS-1911 and FuhQ
I was getting excited seeing all the ones being approved around my date. Figured I would be one of those unlucky ones that would have to wait longer. However, today the email came through!

Form 4 through Silencer Shop
Certified 01-17-2023
Approved 09-13-2023

Wondered many times through the wait if the Omega 36m was the best choice for my first one. Guess we'll see.

Permit/Control No: 20224798xx
5/6/2022
Eform 4 Trust
Disapproved 1/31/2023 (DOB differs on forms) guessing something was fat fingered or transposed.
Initial wait was 270 days, after disapproval I reapplied as individual and was certified with a new control # on Feb 8th, 218 days ago, 488 days since purchase. I contacted my senator's office last week, they contacted the FBI. (their response below). Senators office has also contacted ATF and currently waiting a response. I also purchased another suppressor certified on 3/30, hoping they both get approved soon now that the NICS is clear.

"Based on name and descriptive data, multiple background checks regarding National Firearms Act (NFA) were finalized by the NICS Section on September 13, 2023. Your constituent is encouraged to contact the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and indicate to that office, multiple NICS background checks containing the name were finalized on September 13, 2023. ATF Control Numbers: 2023452*** & 2023313***."

Initial wait was 270 days, after disapproval I reapplied as individual and was certified with a new control # on Feb 8th, 218 days ago, 488 days since purchase. I contacted my senator's office last week, they contacted the FBI. (their response below). Senators office has also contacted ATF and currently waiting a response. I also purchased another suppressor certified on 3/30, hoping they both get approved soon now that the NICS is clear.

"Based on name and descriptive data, multiple background checks regarding National Firearms Act (NFA) were finalized by the NICS Section on September 13, 2023. Your constituent is encouraged to contact the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and indicate to that office, multiple NICS background checks containing the name were finalized on September 13, 2023. ATF Control Numbers: 2023452*** & 2023313***."
And isn't it just a great coincidence that your NICS checks for ATF Form 4 were approved....what...the same day that your Senator pinged them???

It was that way with me.

Fuck the ATF and the FBI. They take our tax dollars for service that would drive any actual company out of business. Fucking bureaucrats.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beefmanne and FuhQ
Final can got approved this week. Here are the wait times on my 3 cans, all of them were E-filed via silencer shop.

Rugged oculus 22-certified 8/20/2022
Approved 8/28/2023 - 374 days.

Rugged obsidian 9 - Certified 12/23/2022
Approved 9/13/2023 - 267 days.

Rugged Micro 30 - Certified 6/5/2023
Approved 9/8/2023 - 96 Days
Im finally a happy camper.

Final can got approved this week. Here are the wait times on my 3 cans, all of them were E-filed via silencer shop.

Rugged oculus 22-certified 8/20/2022
Approved 8/28/2023 - 374 days.

Rugged obsidian 9 - Certified 12/23/2022
Approved 9/13/2023 - 267 days.

Rugged Micro 30 - Certified 6/5/2023
Approved 9/8/2023 - 96 Days
Im finally a happy camper.
Glad they threw you a bone with that 96er, 374 is outrageous.

Reactions: Smokin7s

One approved yesterday, the other was approved this morning. No doubt Senators office got this moving.

Got the email this morning at about 10:30am while at work, but didn't notice it. Then my dealer texted me and told me it was back, so I swung by after work and picked it up. The rest of them should be following shortly (the last 3 are all 20-30 days apart).

Otter Creek Labs - Polonium 5.56
eForm 4 - Single Shot Trust
Submitted - 1/17/23
Approved - 9/18/23
243 Days

*** Also, just a reminder, my dealer is a machine gun range, so I get to use my cans while waiting on the stamps, so they always look rough/well-loved by the time I get them, because I’ve already put like 500-1,500 rounds through them before I get to take them home. The finishes always come perfect from the factory. They just develop some scratches and wear marks over time. ***

IMG_1323.jpegIMG_1294.jpeg
IMG_1308.jpeg

IMG_1310.jpeg
IMG_1313.jpeg
IMG_1311.jpeg
IMG_1315.jpeg

IMG_1325.jpeg

Last edited:
Quick questions for the masses. For those of you who have reached out to your congressman what luck have you had getting them to move the process along?

Sparrow 22
Eform 4
Single shot trust
submitted 2/7/23
approved 9/18/23
228 days

Quick questions for the masses. For those of you who have reached out to your congressman what luck have you had getting them to move the process along?

I have never reached out to my congressman, but on the last can I had approved, once I started seeing others getting approved that were submitted a month or two after mine I emailed [email protected] and asked for a status update. It was approved 2 hours later. Maybe it was a coincidence but I highly doubt it.

Reactions: Beppo and QS-1911
Sparrow 22
Eform 4
Single shot trust
submitted 2/7/23
approved 9/18/23
228 days

I have never reached out to my congressman, but on the last can I had approved, once I started seeing others getting approved that were submitted a month or two after mine I emailed [email protected] and asked for a status update. It was approved 2 hours later. Maybe it was a coincidence but I highly doubt it.
Yea I'm just wondering how effective it is or not.

Just hoping to get my last f4 in before a potential shut down.

1/10 Submittal

Don’t think my Dem congresswoman is going to help my cause any

Same here. This is my fourth and it will not be my quickest turn around.
1: 277 as individual in 2018
2: 312 on trust in 2019
3: 153 on trust in 2020
4: 245 and counting.
Hopefully it does not turn in to my longest wait. But it probably will.
#4:
Lane Scorpion S30
E-File form 4 Trust
First attempt 22 Dec 2022. E-file stb
Submitted 06 Jan 2023
Approved 19 Sep 2023
271 days from 1st attempt.
256 days from submitted.

I have 4 submitted 2/17/23. Trust Silencershop. Still waiting.

I have been doing this a long time. Never waited less than 5 months+ and have some that were much longer................always wondered why it can't be simpler once you already ATF goodies. Simply check for no felonies, take my extortion money and approve.

I love government bullshit!

Purchased and completed my application today (9/21/2023) for Rugged Obsidian 9 and Otter Creek Labs Hydrogen-L 7.62...Now to wait for the Certification process to be completed. Form 1 for my 300BO SBR will be submitted tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beppo and FuhQ
Purchased and completed my application today (9/21/2023) for Rugged Obsidian 9 and Otter Creek Labs Hydrogen-L 7.62...Let the wait begin. Form 1 for my 300BO SBR will be submitted tomorrow.
Both good choices. I have an Obsidian 45 and it's a great pistol can! I also have 4 OCL cans (3 Hydrogens - 2x S, 1x L) and a Polonium 5.56 can. My Polonium stamp just came back Monday. Still waiting on my Hydro-S 6.5mm to come back (it will be next). You'll love that Hydro-L. It's a really impressive can.

Reactions: USK308
Both good choices. I have an Obsidian 45 and it's a great pistol can! I also have 4 OCL cans (3 Hydrogens - 2x S, 1x L) and a Polonium 5.56 can. My Polonium stamp just came back Monday. Still waiting on my Hydro-S 6.5mm to come back (it will be next). You'll love that Hydro-L. It's a really impressive can.
Looking forward to putting the Hydrogen-L on my 300BO SBR.

I have done a crap-ton of research and given the $ parameters I could tolerate (lol), the OCL Hydrogen-L fits the bill quite well. For pistol, the Obsidian 9 is a pretty decent can and should give my M17 a nice sound with the AAC 147g subs.

The 'disease' has taken hold...hopefully I can hold off on more for a while. Have an LR308, an M4 and my long-range gun (7RM) that eventually I want to put cans on.

Reactions: FuhQ
Looking forward to putting the Hydrogen-L on my 300BO SBR.

I have done a crap-ton of research and given the $ parameters I could tolerate (lol), the OCL Hydrogen-L fits the bill quite well. For pistol, the Obsidian 9 is a pretty decent can and should give my M17 a nice sound with the AAC 147g subs.

The 'disease' has taken hold...hopefully I can hold off on more for a while. Have an LR308, an M4 and my long-range gun (7RM) that eventually I want to put cans on.
Definitely throw an OCL Polonium 5.56 on that M4 (video of it in action on mine a few posts up). The Hydrogen-S 7.62 will also do well on the LR308, and your Hydro-L 7.62 will sound great on the 7mm RemMag. It will also tame the recoil noticeably, as well. I have some videos on my YT channel showing the Hydro-L on a couple of my 7mm RemMags and other rifles, you should check them out. 👍🏼

If you look up a few posts I added one of my YT videos into the post about my Polonium stamp coming back on Monday, and you can follow the link from there to my channel. Feel free to sub and hit the like button if you want. Every little bit helps with how hard YT hammers us small channels for gun content.

Reactions: USK308
Definitely throw an OCL Polonium 5.56 on that M4 (video of it in action on mine a few posts up). The Hydrogen-S 7.62 will also do well on the LR308, and your Hydro-L 7.62 will sound great on the 7mm RemMag. It will also tame the recoil noticeably, as well. I have some videos on my YT channel showing the Hydro-L on a couple of my 7mm RemMags and other rifles, you should check them out. 👍🏼

If you look up a few posts I added one of my YT videos into the post about my Polonium stamp coming back on Monday, and you can follow the link from there to my channel. Feel free to sub and hit the like button if you want. Every little bit helps with how hard YT hammers us small channels for gun content.
Good 411...I'll check out the YT vids.

Since I am using ASR muzzle breaks on my AR's, my Hydrogen-L will definitely be used on both the 300BO and the LR308 (until I can buy another can for the LR308). I even put a 1/2x28 to 5/8x24 thread adapter on my M4, so I could buy the same ASR muzzle break for my rifles.

For my 7RM (Sako S20), I currently have the Sako muzzle break on it and have not felt much, if any, recoil. LOVE shooting that rifle; freakin accurate as hell out to 300yds (longest I've been able to shoot with it so far. Longer range was closed for some major reno this summer. BOOOOOOO).

My desire for the 7RM is to put a TBAC Magnus on that rifle...but time will tell. Technology is always advancing so who knows what might be available when I am ready to buy and put the can it it's holding pattern.

Good 411...I'll check out the YT vids.

Since I am using ASR muzzle breaks on my AR's, my Hydrogen-L will definitely be used on both the 300BO and the LR308 (until I can buy another can for the LR308). I even put a 1/2x28 to 5/8x24 thread adapter on my M4, so I could buy the same ASR muzzle break for my rifles.

For my 7RM (Sako S20), I currently have the Sako muzzle break on it and have not felt much, if any, recoil. LOVE shooting that rifle; freakin accurate as hell out to 300yds (longest I've been able to shoot with it so far. Longer range was closed for some major reno this summer. BOOOOOOO).

My desire for the 7RM is to put a TBAC Magnus on that rifle...but time will tell. Technology is always advancing so who knows what might be available when I am ready to buy and put the can it it's holding pattern.
I have a Magnus HUB, as well…. There’s a couple vids of it on there already. Still waiting on the stamp. My range is my SOT, so I can use them while waiting.

I had two come back this week.

Customer can, trust, 216 days
Personal SBR, trust, 200 days.

These are also fastest e-files since the system went live.
Maybe things are finally starting to pickup… 🤷🏼

While everyone else was seeing 200-230, it took 243 for my Polo stamp. My Hydrogen-S 6.5 will be next, and should be any day now. The last 3 I have pending were all 20-30 days apart on certs, so they should start rolling in very soon.

Maybe things are finally starting to pickup… 🤷🏼

While everyone else was seeing 200-230, it took 243 for my Polo stamp. My Hydrogen-S 6.5 will be next, and should be any day now. The last 3 I have pending were all 20-30 days apart on certs, so they should start rolling in very soon.
Well…I really manifested that into existence! 😂

Got a call about an hour ago that my Hydro-S 6.5mm stamp just came back. Checked the email, and sure enough, it was there. Won’t be able up pick it up today, but will grab it tomorrow on my way home from work, and post pics. 👍🏼

Otter Creek Labs - Hydrogen-S 6.5mm FDE
eForm 4 - Single Shot Trust
Submitted - 2/16/23
Approved - 9/28/23
223 Days

IMG_1580.jpeg

Here’s a pic of it on its main home…My custom 700 5R Milspec .260 Rem.

IMG_1288.jpeg

IMG_1289.jpeg

Last edited:
You'll get it the day the RC3 releases 😂
This is typically my luck with things... Back when I was a Poor many years ago, when I finally got the cash to buy my MagnetoSpeed v2, I was so excited, and I bought it when I got paid that Friday! No shit, 1 or 2 weeks later they announced the MSv3... I was so pissed, because the price was the exact same. 🤦🏼🤦🏼🤦🏼

Reactions: 30calDeath