• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fwiw, Iv been waiting 7 months, emailed the fbi and they got back to me right away saying I was cleared earlier last month on their end, I emailed the atf, nothing. That was last week. Beginning of this week I emailed my state representative, nothing. So not sure if the hacks work, or if they’re just coincidences.

Fwiw, Iv been waiting 7 months, emailed the fbi and they got back to me right away saying I was cleared earlier last month on their end, I emailed the atf, nothing. That was last week. Beginning of this week I emailed my state representative, nothing. So not sure if the hacks work, or if they’re just coincidences.
Call the ATF number, have never found their email to be effective with them. You'll need your control # and the serial number of your item

ATF - Martinsburg WV --- (304) 616-4500

Last edited:
Thunderbeast Magnus
Browsed on Hansohn Bro website 10/17/2023
Would've been a trust had I bought it.

So... You didn't buy a suppressor, you just felt like commenting just to comment... 🙄
1000005250.png

After reading this thread yesterday, I used the nicsliason email to check in to see if the most critical part of the process was completed. There was no contact at 6 weeks. My main issue is the “sitting” on a “security cleared” app for 4-5 months for zero reason other than politics or laziness. I feel for everyone who is going through this speedy efile process.
Surefire SOCOM Mini-2
Certified: 4/7/23
Approved: 10/19/23
195 days
Efile SS Trust
10 days after nicsliason email/response

All of you guys getting approved is frustrating me…haha
I’ve called ATF and just get they’ve thousands of back logged eforms….smh
There’s literally no rhyme or reason to them picking or even going by order numbers.

There’s literally no rhyme or reason to them picking or even going by order numbers.

Its always been this way. No one understands it. Someone on Reddit posted that they emailed the NICSLESBIAN @ FBI and got the reply "All NTNs for your name have previously been resolved and submitted to ATF. You currently have nothing outstanding." Believing this could possibly be some type of hack/work around.

There is nothing to aid the speed of your approval process. Its never made sense

I called this morning after seeing the 170-180 trust approvals, because I have a 197 and 223 waiting. Still “pending”… 🙄

I’ve got 2 from 3/28 and a lot of the recent approvals seem to be past that, luckily I’ve got a bunch of cans and don’t care a whole lot but it would be nice to bring them home.

I’ve got 2 from 3/28 and a lot of the recent approvals seem to be past that, luckily I’ve got a bunch of cans and don’t care a whole lot but it would be nice to bring them home.
This one is 12/07/22
Not surprised and don’t expect better considering the source…

Last edited:
TBAC 338 ultra
Submitted 5/5/23
Approved 10/20/23
Individual forum
168 days

Yeah I'm with you. I've gotten confirmation from fbi and haven't heard back in 2 emails to atf asking what the deal is. Anyone else got a legit email to check on this? I certified this one Feb 15th. So, 240 ish days and still not approved.

Reactions: JIMB3AM
Submitted 4/5/23
Approved 10/17/23
Single Shot Trust filed as an individual

My friend called me today before lunch ecstatic. He was approved on 2/3 cans from March (first stamps for him)... I told him that was great, but the FFL is closed on Mondays LOL. Had to mess with him about that the rest of the day.

But isnt it weird that only 2 stamps were approved of the 3? Same FFL and same time submitting. No denial or anything on the third

My friend called me today before lunch ecstatic. He was approved on 2/3 cans from March (first stamps for him)... I told him that was great, but the FFL is closed on Mondays LOL. Had to mess with him about that the rest of the day.

But isnt it weird that only 2 stamps were approved of the 3? Same FFL and same time submitting. No denial or anything on the third
And thats the ATF for you. Pretty common to see such as that. It would make way to much sense to do all 3 since we know they can see all 3 that are in process..... another brick in the wall....

Ruger Take Down Suppressed Barrels
Locked up 9 May 23
Set Free 23 Oct 23
167 days

One more on bread and water since 7 Sep 23.

As Moses allegedly said - "Set my cans free!"

Reactions: Beppo and QS-1911
You get up nasty this morning or are you that way all the time?:cool:
No FuhQ is not a nasty waker, just grumpy like me waiting for it…
I’m 306 days in and grumpiness gross by the moment.

So did you NOT buy one and are you NOT waiting for approval???
What this post is about…

Reactions: FuhQ
No FuhQ is not a nasty waker, just grumpy like me waiting for it…
I’m 306 days in and grumpiness gross by the moment.

So did you NOT buy one and are you NOT waiting for approval???
What this post is about…
How do you know if he is a nasty waker, you sleep with him? BTW, I'm not the GOB that posted what you're referring too.

Just received my Silencershop notice that my can was approved!!! …on an eform approved last November 😂
Yeah, I got a bunch of those emails last week. For cans that were LONG approved. I thought it was odd, but maybe they're finally getting their system 100% working. Hopefully they'll get it all sync'd up in real time.

One of two certified on 3/28/23 was approved earlier 211 days. My second Helios QD Ti they’re an awesome can. Hopefully the other gets approved in the next couple days.

I also have two certified on 8/8 but don’t expect to see those till March or April.

Edit, the 2nd one just got approved so both certified on 3/28/23 were approved today at 211 days.

Last edited: