• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Form 4 individual
Check cashed 6/1/2018
Approved 5/23/2019
Received /

Slowest fuckers on the planet

If you think they're slow, try waiting on a previous year refund from the IRS LOLOLOL They STILL owe me a refund from 2015!!!!

Reactions: Darkside-Six
Check cashed 10/03/18. Guess I have a while to wait given what you guys are reporting. I called my FFL and he said most are around 8 months but a handful of them have been around a year. Guess I keep on waiting.

Form 4 individual
Mailed 4/18/19
check cashed 5/29/19
and the wait begins. At least I know now that they did in fact receive my app...

430 days... Finally approved
IMG_20190524_172933774.jpg

What'll really chap ya'lls asses is that eform submitted form 1s are coming back in under a month. I'm waiting on cans, checks cashed early August. Sounds like I have more months to wait. Just to protect my hearing and not disturb the neighbors.

Total bs.

Reactions: Darkside-Six
I have 3 items awaiting approval:

Nomad 30 - check cashed 1/16/19

Ghost 45M - check cashed 3/14/19

DD ISR - credit card billed 4/20/19

At the going rate, i was hoping to get my august pending form 4s back in june, but it looks like that's another false hope. To think i applied when wait times were ~150 days...and now i'm a couple days away from summiting the 300 day wait mountain. Gotta love bureaucracy.

I’m in the same boat.... it’s a shitty boat.

HAPPY DANCE! I called BATFE this morning and my Obsidian 45 finally was approved on the 28th. Just waiting for the stamp to arrive at TBAC my transfer FFL. Purchased from @HansohnBrothers

• Type: Form 4- Trust
  • Purchased: July 6th, 2018
  • Mailed: July 18th 2018
  • Received: July 21th 2018
  • Card Charged: July 23th 2018
  • Pending: July 25th 2018 Wed
  • Approved: May 28th 2019 -> 10 months & 4 days from pending
  • Stamp at TBAC: ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sierra770
Finally dipped my toe into the NFA pool. My check was cashed end of December 2018. Called and they said it was still pending. I wonder if I could call and ask for a professional courtesy. They already give me an EP so they know damn well who I am.

Form 4 Individual - Submitted electronically
Check cashed Dec 27th 2018
Approved - ?

Last edited:
Form 4 individual
Check cashed 5/28/18
Approved 5/25/19
Picked up today 6/2/19
363 days from check cash to approval.
In this time we have had our first child and she is 9.5 months old. It’s crazy that you can grow a human and have your whole life change in the time it takes to be approved to own a muffler for a rifle.

Form 4 individual
Check cashed 5/28/18
Approved 5/25/19
Picked up today 6/2/19
363 days from check cash to approval.
In this time we have had our first child and she is 9.5 months old. It’s crazy that you can grow a human and have your whole life change in the time it takes to be approved to own a muffler for a rifle.

Congratulations on the baby, and the new can....!

Thanks! All is right with the world now ?
Yea just give it five minutes until said diaper loads and wifey hands it to you to fix. lol I remember those days. Congrats bro! Kids are both the most terrifying and awe inspiring things every. Birth? Now that's just god awful. I went through two. Hehe. Not beautiful at all. bloody and smelly. Gross! :)

Reactions: sid
Yea just give it five minutes until said diaper loads and wifey hands it to you to fix. lol I remember those days. Congrats bro! Kids are both the most terrifying and awe inspiring things every. Birth? Now that's just god awful. I went through two. Hehe. Not beautiful at all. bloody and smelly. Gross! :)
Come one man I am trying to eat here ?
But anyway 322 days and still counting.

Last edited:
What'll really chap ya'lls asses is that eform submitted form 1s are coming back in under a month. I'm waiting on cans, checks cashed early August. Sounds like I have more months to wait. Just to protect my hearing and not disturb the neighbors.

Total bs.
Efiled 2 form 1 on 5/31
Just mailed off my fingerprints today. We will see how long it takes. Hoping for 3 weeks

Form 4 Trust with two responsible persons
Mailed early July 2018 and approved May 19, 2019. Arrived at dealer May 29, 2019.

I bought a Dead Air Mask and an Omega 300 to take advantage of the SilencerCo BOGO. Those were both submitted in early July 2018. The free can was not submitted until September or October 2018. All three were approved and returned with the same approval date.

Reactions: Holliday
That is good to hear! I submitted three initially from the BOGO last July and the free ones in December and January. Plus I added another ultra 7 in the mix last October. Hopefully they do them all at once!

Reactions: Holliday
CHL arrived today! 16 days from class to card in hand lol. I can now carry inside most establishments but an accessory that lowers the sound of a shot to a safe decibel range takes 10 months.. we pay $200 as it is.. that should be enough to make it a simple background check.

My KAC Mk23 can stamp arrived today, 1RP on a Trust , paperwork sent on ~ 6/12/2018. No idea when check cashed.

every few days for the last 3 months
What do they tell you, that it's "pending" without any other information? I just called over 9.5 months in and was told it has been taking 10-11 months generally but gave me no other info other than "it's pending".

What do they tell you, that it's "pending" without any other information? I just called over 9.5 months in and was told it has been taking 10-11 months generally but gave me no other info other than "it's pending".

Because i am sure its all paper driven, they have no analytics on where stuff is at - its the government and its a big mess.

Been watching the Chernobyl series on TV. If a guy could just find the right politburo member to slip a Franklin to, this may speed up the process. Otherwise, I'm just letting it roll I reckon. Goal is by year end, that would be 480 days.

As a curiousity, what do they do on these tax stamps that they don't do on a normal FFL background check?

Been watching the Chernobyl series on TV. If a guy could just find the right politburo member to slip a Franklin to, this may speed up the process. Otherwise, I'm just letting it roll I reckon. Goal is by year end, that would be 480 days.

As a curiousity, what do they do on these tax stamps that they don't do on a normal FFL background check?

nothing

I spoke to my ATF contact and he said they're back to 9 month approval times....of course that's no surprise to anyone on here patiently waiting. I just thought I'd pass along the "official" word.

called and left first voicemail for examiner, 5 days short of 1 year cash checked. Had an other than honorable discharge 13 years ago otherwise cant think of anything delaying

Just called about mine submitted last July. They said an error message was just mailed out about my wife being listed as a beneficiary. They said they need finger print cards because of it, even though a month or two ago a SBR Form 1 was approved on the exact same documents.

I asked if I amended the trust and sent the correction in, would she be able to correct it for all six cans that are pending.

“I can’t do that, I won’t know who has the paperwork, you’ll have to wait until you receive the error letter on those as well.”

• Wow
Reactions: snake_charmer
I spoke to my ATF contact and he said they're back to 9 month approval times....of course that's no surprise to anyone on here patiently waiting. I just thought I'd pass along the "official" word.

They seem closer to 11 months right now. At the beginning of April they were starting July. Two months later and they still aren’t done July. The NFA tracker site didn’t have anything new popping up till last week. Sure looks like something stalled in May.

They seem closer to 11 months right now. At the beginning of April they were starting July. Two months later and they still aren’t done July. The NFA tracker site didn’t have anything new popping up till last week. Sure looks like something stalled in May.

Office-wide vacation followed by a month of "getting back into the workflow rhythm" while processing the avalanche of paperwork generates by the sico bogo

The BOGO got me the other day.....:LOL::LOL::LOL:. I went on the site looking for a .22 can and ended up buying the AAC 762 SDN and AAC Prodigy :rolleyes:

I finally contacted my examiner, he says FBI is stuck on an old arrest charge for me in 2007, I was released and eventually recieved an Other than Honorable discharge from the army. He says the FBI records only show I was arrested for desertion and nothing about an OTH. Who do I contact and how do i get this resolved before my 80 days and my form 4 is denied?

from hours on the phone with all types of offices ive deemed that I need to do a background check on myself by sending in more fingerprints to see my case so that I can start a case for something that NICS gun registration has no problem approving my requests for firearms in the 1st place. what a shit fvcking show

• Wow
Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6
Usually being charged with something is what comes up.. to resolve that you would probably have to start proceedings to get that charged expunged from your record....not something quick and easy....

I know someone that went through this. Had to hire an attorney, file for the charge to be expunged, go in front if a judge. Judge decides, but if it's a first offense and no trouble after they typically will expunge it...depending on what it was..

Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6