• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Got a bunch in jail hoping for that batch approval when the time comes!

TBAC Dominus - Cashed 6/24/21
TBAC Ultra 7 6.5 - Cashed 6/24/21
TBAC 338 Ultra - Cashed 6/24/21
DA Sandman S - Cashed 7/8/21
DA Sandman S FDE - Cashed 7/8/21
Surefire 556-RC2 - Cashed 9/21/21
DA Primal - Cashed 11/23/21
TBAC 22 TD - Cashed (pending)

Reactions: Lunchbox27 and 92G
Got a bunch in jail hoping for that batch approval when the time comes!

TBAC Dominus - Cashed 6/24/21
TBAC Ultra 7 6.5 - Cashed 6/24/21
TBAC 338 Ultra - Cashed 6/24/21
DA Sandman S - Cashed 7/8/21
DA Sandman S FDE - Cashed 7/8/21
Surefire 556-RC2 - Cashed 9/21/21
DA Primal - Cashed 11/23/21
TBAC 22 TD - Cashed (pending)
Damn that's a bunch in the works. Here's hoping you get at least some of them in a batch approval!

Reactions: HenryTheAce
:cautious:

265.JPG

• Sad
Reactions: Statusquo
this is coming from silencer shop email. Good news, hopefully

Attachments

• CFD73B0F-6757-4C30-AA9C-AA76BF2F9E3E.png
    CFD73B0F-6757-4C30-AA9C-AA76BF2F9E3E.png
    447.2 KB · Views: 83
Looks like I may be about half way through my wait.

Check cashed 7/30/21

Last time I did tax stamps was in '13 and people were losing their damn minds at 6 month wait times.

Patiently waiting for the new system. Even if it takes 3 months to iron out the bugs enough to where the wait is down to 3-6 months its still better than current paper filing.

Reactions: FuhQ and Holliday
Mine was cashed March 5th, I called today and they would only say in progress. She did say they are averaging 8 months, but apparently that isn't correct.
I called a Monday and Tuesday. Monday waited 20 mins and gave up. Tuesday went 25 and got an answer. Also said 8 months, + or -.

In the several cans I have done, I have never had a wait more than a couple mins to get through on the phone…..

Just got the call from my lgs.

Purchased via the kiosk December 23, 2020.
Check cashed Jan 24 2021
Dec 7 2021 Approved
Just shy of a year.

• Angry
Reactions: kyzim311
Form 4 Trust
Two different cans
Pending/Check cashed on 2/11/21
Approved: one approved on 10/29, other pending
Stamp at Dealer:?
second can approved on 12/4, awaiting stamp

Dead Air Mask HD, I just received the call tax stamp is in. Check cashed 2/2/21 so that’s 10 months 9 days. 👍

Reactions: FuhQ
Dead Air Mask HD, I just received the call tax stamp is in. Check cashed 2/2/21 so that’s 10 months 9 days. 👍
You're gonna love it! It's one of my favorite cans I own. On my bolt-action Christensen Arms Ranger 22 with subs, it's ridiculously quiet. With Aguila Super Colibri ammo it literally makes no noise...You only hear the firing pin drop. For squirrels and pests in the backyard (If you live in the city limits, I live out in the sticks, but still have neighbors), it would be the ideal setup.

Reactions: danr
Looks like we're getting closer... My next one was cashed on 4/9... So, probably get it early Jan 2022. Then followed by my other one cashed on 5/21... Hopefully, i'll get it in Feb just in time for a Valentines Day present for myself. 😏

Still waiting on my Rugged Obsidian 45 from Nichols Outfitters after all the AFT audit bullshit... Bought on 12/6/2020...So I'm at OVER a year now since purchase, and it was cashed on 1/2/2021... So, nearly a fucking year because of a bunch of dealer bullshit (it affected over 100 Form-4's), when I should have had my stamp back in August. They FINALLY resubmitted it and it got re-cashed on 10/17/21, and was supposed to be a 1 month expedited turn-around...It's been almost 2 months now, and no word. 😡

Last edited:
YHM Resonator K
Form 4 Individual

2/11 - ATF Received Paperwork
2/18 - Check Cashed
11/23 - Still Pending

God damnit ATF, get your shit together.
YHM Resonator K
Form 4 Individual

2/11 - ATF Received Paperwork
2/18 - Check Cashed
11/23 - Still Pending
12/2 - Approved

Hopefully they have it mailed out in the next month.

Omaga 300
Form 4 individual

2-28-21 payed for
3-18-21 check cashed
12-14-21 pending 😡

272 days and counting

Haha I’m thinking some of you guys are getting lucky.
11/05/20 F4 received
12/15/20 check cashed
12/14/20 still waiting……….
Might want to call about this one. That's longer than the average by a lot.

I wonder... Once the efile system goes live will they still be processing mail in paper transactions?

If so what are the chances they make some attempt to expidite all the remaining paper ones to sort of flush out the system.

Wishful thinking, I know.

I wonder... Once the efile system goes live will they still be processing mail in paper transactions?

If so what are the chances they make some attempt to expidite all the remaining paper ones to sort of flush out the system.

Wishful thinking, I know.
Form 1s can be efiled or paper filed. I'd guess Form 4s could be as well.

I just got the second email this week about the new efile system. I wonder how messed up it’ll make existing forms. I have an efiled form1 in process as well as 2 paper form4’s going.

I just got the second email this week about the new efile system. I wonder how messed up it’ll make existing forms. I have an efiled form1 in process as well as 2 paper form4’s going.
Shouldn't mess anything up, just another option on filing the Form 4...except the eFile should be quicker (hopefully).

No one seems to be talking about the Form 4's that are already in the system. Are eFile form 4s going to get approved before paper Form 4s that are already in the system.

Reactions: earthquake
No one seems to be talking about the Form 4's that are already in the system. Are eFile form 4s going to get approved before paper Form 4s that are already in the system.
Nobody knows but if it’s anything like last time where I eFile’d form 4’s back in 13-14 I would guess yes. I had one take 6 weeks and one about 4 weeks

They probably want to get the e-file system moving some just to make sure there are no problems, and to start training people how to use it. That would makes sense anyhow, so being a government agency who knows. It just sucks for all the people who are waiting on paper forms, especially recent ones.

This seems to be a good place for these kind of questions.

I just had 3 stamps come in, Form 4 Paper took 10.5 months.

Submitted 2/12
Cashed 3/7
Still pending as of 10 mins ago. He said average wait times are 8 months. I asked if I should be concerned with it being 10.5, all he said was 8 is an ‘average’.

• Sad
Reactions: earthquake
Just called and was told that due to the system upgrade they can’t check on my status

Waiting since 3/4 (check cashed)
Yeah, I figure it's gonna be a complete shit show until all the bugs are worked out.
Mine current one was from mid March, and I'm still waiting as well. The rate it's going, it'll probably be a year.

That blows.

While eforms looks positive for future submittals it may be fucking us currently waiting for approvals.

Form 4 Trust
Two different cans
Pending/Check cashed on 2/11/21
Approved: one approved on 10/29, other approved on 12/4
Stamp at Dealer:11/12 and 12/15

Still waiting on mine to get approved, check cashed on 2/12/21.

Hopefully soon it gets released soon :oops:

saw the email today from silencershop, saying 90 days are possible for new eform submittals. Imagine how pissed many are going to be when they’re waiting a year, yet new ones are getting approved fast. I’m all for this, but man, we are going to get the shaft for already being in the system.

Called today, still pending for a 3/11. Not even going to bother for the 5/12. Fingers crossed for a batch approval of all of them.