• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Former LEO gone crazy in SoCal

Re: Former LEO gone crazy in SoCal

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...its another entirely to be targeting their FAMILIES. </div></div>
Years ago when I lived in Phoenix there was a couple of men demonstrating road rage to each other. It escalated and both pulled over to settle things. One of them pulled his pistol out and shot the girlfriend of the other one. That was his intention. Apparently he figured it was a more effective way of settling the dispute and getting his point across.
Obviously what he did was fucked up to the extreme. The girl did nothing and lost her life anyway.
There is a moral to the story however. Don't fuck with other people because you never know what they may do.

This story is tragic and disturbing. Coloradocop is right to be disturbed over a man who killed a young woman in cold blood. He also senses an undercurrent of understanding for these murders. This is disturbing in itself because such an act would have been met with universal outrage and condemnation without any qualification not so very long ago by 99.999% of the population.

What has changed? Why are people able to identify with a man who has committed such an act?

I think ballistic's post above goes along way towards explaining it. When authority no longer respect the rule of law, the people no longer respect authority. They begin see all authority as oppressive. The fact that this guy is a hypocritical liberal has little to do with it, but does lend some irony. Everyone suffers when the rule of law fails, even the libs who have worked and asked for it. I predict we will see a lot more of this as the rule of law is further eroded unless we as a nation turn things around. Interesting though that this guy doesn't understand how his own philosophy leads to the kind of injustice and anger he is feeling.

Man, all you people defending, or not defending but "understanding" his actions, I wouldn't want to go through the drive-through with any of you, lest they run out of ketchup, and SNAP- it's time for someone to die for this atrocity! Where's the line?
It was a JOB! Get the fuck over it, move on already. I don't care if it's your dream, the only thing you ever wanted, whatever. Here comes the WAAmbulance, get on it and get to the therapist ASAP. We've all wanted something really bad and not received, it's part of life.
If his rant has some truth, he did not exhaust all means to correct the perceived wrongs. Even at the end of a final process, murder still does not make the list, even if you think it does. This is the law.
Now there's a cool $1,000,000 on his head- any of you guys in the drive through interested?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hueyguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Now there's a cool $1,000,000 on his head- any of you guys in the drive through interested? </div></div>
Some people do things because they are "right", some do it because they are "wrong", and some whore out for money! Which one are you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hueyguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Now there's a cool $1,000,000 on his head- any of you guys in the drive through interested? </div></div>
Some people do things because they are "right", some do it because they are "wrong", and some whore out for money! Which one are you?</div></div>
Depends on how much $$$, otherwise I'm trying be a righteous person. Tell you what- we'll go get him, you give me your half, you can be right, I'll be a wrong-ass whore all the way to the bank!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hueyguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hueyguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Some people do things because they are "right", some do it because they are "wrong", and some whore out for money! Which one are you?</div></div>
Depends on how much $$$, otherwise I'm trying be a righteous person. Tell you what- we'll go get him, you give me your half, you can be right, I'll be a wrong-ass whore all the way to the bank! </div></div>

You, my friend, are a prime example of what is wrong with this country. Enough F'ing said!

I read the guys manifesto on the Blaze and I don't think he "snapped" because he lost his dream job but rather because of what he felt was a lot of wrong going on in dept. When he tried to go through proper channels in the system to fix what he felt was wrong that didn't work either. I am not defending him, just saying I don't think he is doing this just because he lost his job, he thoroughly explains that he feels a man is no better than his name and he is doing this to clear his.

Kinda makes one wonder why the LAPD is all of a sudden so generous w/ tax payer's money? Just a matter of time before they link him to Alqueda and, or him having sex w/ an under age farm animal; dressed in "drag"!

I am former LEO. There is no possible scenario where it would be ok to open fire on those women. You CANNOT fire your weapon at anyone, unless you can identify And articulate the threat you are confronting. If you don't have an articulable threat, you cannot employ deadly force to respond. There is not really any wiggle room on this one. LAPD fucked up on this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TenZero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am former LEO. There is no possible scenario where it would be ok to open fire on those women. You CANNOT fire your weapon at anyone, unless you can identify And articulate the threat you are confronting. If you don't have an articulable threat, you cannot employ deadly force to respond. There is not really any wiggle room on this one. LAPD fucked up on this. </div></div>
Yes, but what do you think should be the consequence, and what do you think will happen? I am guessing that "should" and "will" are different furthering the arguement of corruption! I'd bet if that was a civilian; all the anti-gun maggots w/ the likes of that pos P. Morgan would be all over it, along w/ some jail time!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pipeinspector</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I am not defending him, just saying I don't think he is doing this just because he lost his job, he thoroughly explains that he feels a man is no better than his name and he is doing this to clear his. </div></div>

I read part of his BS manifesto as well. He's a delusional dirtbag who is allegedly trying to clear his name by killing people who had absolutely nothing to do with any imaginable plight his has faced.

He killed innocent people to (in pretty much his own words) deprive someone he hated of their own family.

It's just sick. Personally, I'm hoping LAPD plants this turd, though I'm wondering if he's already slipped quietly into the woods and deep-throated a pistol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TenZero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am former LEO. There is no possible scenario where it would be ok to open fire on those women. You CANNOT fire your weapon at anyone, unless you can identify And articulate the threat you are confronting. If you don't have an articulable threat, you cannot employ deadly force to respond. There is not really any wiggle room on this one. LAPD fucked up on this. </div></div>

As a former LEO I'd think that you'd also realize that you can't judge this situation with only the facts that have been presented by the media. I agree that what we've heard so far casts some serious doubt on that shooting, but you and I don't know that these officers didn't have a reasonable ability to articulate a threat at the time that they fired. The news account of the story makes that possibility sound a bit weak, but you and I weren't there, and don't have all of the facts.

I'm just saying, don't rush to judgment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coloradocop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I'm just saying, don't rush to judgment. </div></div>
Yeah, but it's ok for you to rush to judgement?? You've already determined that he is "delusional"; very fitting how you use the word "alleged" only when it is suiting. I believe "the facts presented by the media" can go both ways!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coloradocop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Personally, I'm hoping LAPD plants this turd

</div></div>
I guess some people have a different idea of a "speedy trial"!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coloradocop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Personally, I'm hoping LAPD plants this turd

</div></div>
I guess some people have a different idea of a "speedy trial"! </div></div>

Does a drone count as a speedy trial? Seems some think it's a judicial tool for Americans now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YourMotherTrebek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Saying this man was an honest, law abiding citizen before. And all accounts point to that being true.

I think we can all agree that the chances of a low life, loser, lying dirtbag attaining the rank of lieutenant in the navy and becoming a patrolman through the lapd are slim (though yes, it could happen).

This was someone that prior to this would have been called a man of honor or a patriot.

You take everything that man has. And shit like this happens.

Is that surprising? It it even so ridiculously outlandish that no one can comprehend it?

What he is doing isn't right...................But I understand. </div></div>

<span style="text-decoration: underline">This is the post I most identify with. </span> I literally have a feeling that this is the appropriate perspective.

Its easy to dismiss it as another dirt bag and move on. Its just a job move on, its just a law move on, its just a constitution just move on, its just honor just move on, was just two grannies gonna die in few years anyways just move on, just bunch of kids in school how many die in Africa just move on, hey few million of two legged meat just move on...where the fuck to to a life of a fucking zombie?

Moving on it seem is all what our society does for the last few decades perhaps there should be a slight change of strategy since this is working so well for us right???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coloradocop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I'm just saying, don't rush to judgment. </div></div>
Yeah, but it's ok for you to rush to judgement?? You've already determined that he is "delusional"; very fitting how you use the word "alleged" only when it is suiting. I believe "the facts presented by the media" can go both ways! </div></div>

Well, I think it's a much safer bet to rush to judgment on the guy who killed the innocent family members of someone he was mad at, as a means of getting even with that person. His manifesto was written by him, not the media. To me, after reading that rubbish, the guy sounds delusional.

But, feel free to keep defending a cowardly murderer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coloradocop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Personally, I'm hoping LAPD plants this turd

</div></div>
I guess some people have a different idea of a "speedy trial"! </div></div>

Make no mistake about this, I'm not advocating that LAPD murders this guy. If he wants to surrender, so be it. But, he hasn't indicated any willingness to do so, and has claimed that he is going to keep killing officers. If they get an opportunity to LEGALLY plant him, I hope they do. Sorry if that sounds like an act of injustice to you (or anyone else reading this), but I've lost people I care about on this job, and I'd rather see this shit-sack dead than killing someone else.

Since the majority of you guys seem to to be shining examples of outstanding moral character maybe you all should join LAPD or your local Police Departments and make the changes from he inside since every Police Officer in your minds is corrupt looking to cover up for all the bad things every other Officer they work with is doing. The pay is better then you think and you get pretty good benefits too. Some of you may have trouble passing the psychological exam but hey that guy killing people in LA passed it so maybe some of you will slip though too. The problem is most of you probably don't have the balls to to the job and would rather sit in your nice safe chair playing keyboard commando. Yet some of us will still be going to work protecting you nuts from the psychopaths like Dorner despite the total lack of respect we get for doing the job....

The nut-job in question is out of his mind. He has killed a Police Officer who was not LAPD just because he happed to be the Police not because he had anything to do with him being fired. He killed an innocent family member of the attorney /former cop who defended him. How is that a rush to judgement by ColoradoCop? If you have not came to the same conclusion from his manifesto and his actions and you identify with him you are as bat shit crazy as he is. In fact lets take it one step further... You guys are as delusional as Diane Feinstein thinking banning every gun is going to make Cali so much safer.

Have been following this subject with interest as I am from SoCal. Caught my eye when I saw Riverside Sheriffs all over the news a few days ago as that is my place of birth. Just got an e-mail from my wife and found out my good friend's brother was killed by this douche.

I don't have a problem with targeted killing, killing in self-defense, or killing for the protection of others. It is my job. However, Michael wasn't even part of the LAPD and had nothing to do with this guy or his issues.

F#ck that guy.

My condolences to the Crains.

RIP Mike.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/20...hael-crain.html

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackrifle1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYpatriot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its amazing that we hold men in the battle in foreign lands far more accountable for their use of force than the ones who police us. At least people are starting to understand the danger in that. </div></div>

WOW- what a TRUE statement, sad but true! </div></div>

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/20...ources-say.html

<span style="font-weight: bold">Police Gangs in L.A.:</span>

Seven deputies from within the Los Angeles County sheriff’s gang unit have been placed on leave on suspicion that they belonged to a secret clique that celebrated shootings and branded its members with matching tattoos, sources confirmed.

The move is a sign of the intensifying nature of the probe of the “Jump Out Boys.” Suspicion about the group's existence was sparked several weeks ago when a supervisor discovered a pamphlet describing the group's creed, which promoted aggressive policing and portrayed officer shootings in a positive light.

Days after The Times reported on the discovery of the pamphlet, the captain of the division gathered his deputies for a private briefing, during which he told them that they had shamed the department by forming the group and urged those responsible to identify themselves, a source with knowledge of the unit's inner workings said.

At some point, one deputy came forward, and named six others, the source said. All seven were placed on leave with pay sometime this week, sources said. The sources spoke on the condition of anonymity because the case was ongoing.

Internal affairs investigators are trying to determine whether the deputies violated Sheriff's Department rules or committed serious misconduct.

The deputies under scrutiny have all worked on the Gang Enforcement Team, a unit divided into two platoons of relatively autonomous deputies who target neighborhoods where gang violence is high, locate armed gang members and take their guns away.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Investigators are looking at whether they sported matching tattoos, the suspected design of which was obtained by The Times and confirmed by two sources: it includes an oversized skull with a wide, toothy grimace and glowing red eyes. A bandanna is wrapped around the skull, imprinted with the letters "OSS" -- representing Operation Safe Streets, the name of the larger unit that the Gang Enforcement Team is part of. A bony hand clasps a revolver. Investigators suspect that smoke might be tattooed over the gun's barrel after a member is involved in a shooting.

One source compared the notion of modifying the tattoo after a shooting to a celebratory "high five."

Sources say though that despite the disturbing allegations, there is currently not any evidence that the men were involved in improper shootings, or other misconduct. Still the revelations have heightened concerns. What investigators are most concerned about with the Jump Out Boys isn't the alleged matching tattoos, but the suspected admiration they show for officer-involved shootings, which are expected to be events of last resort.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">The department has been grappling with unsanctioned cliques in its ranks for decades. Last year, the department fired a half-dozen deputies who worked on the third, or "3000," floor of Men's Central Jail after the group fought two fellow deputies at an employee Christmas party and allegedly punched a female deputy in the face.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Sheriff's officials later said the men had formed an aggressive "3000" clique that used gang-like three-finger hand signs. A former top jail commander told The Times that jailers would "earn their ink" by breaking inmates' bones.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">The Jump Out Boys, sources said, was a name coined by Compton-area gang members alluding to how quickly deputies from the unit would jump out of patrol vehicles to stop them.

One source with knowledge of the inner workings of the division said the deputies placed on leave this week consist of current and former Gang Enforcement Team members.</span>

Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore confirmed that seven deputies were placed on leave, but declined to discuss the details of the probe. "We took the appropriate action and we will continue to take the appropriate action," he said. "It's still early in the investigation."

Whitmore said placing so many deputies on leave over one incident hasn't happened since the 2010 Christmas party fight involving the "3000" deputies. He said the action is one of the largest mass leaves instituted by the department in its history. </div></div>

I see what you are saying and I am sure you will say that you arent seeing the big picture but here is my take on it. Gang bangers are scum and if their so happens to be some sort of clique amongst deputies/officers that have to combat these hoods then so be it. It is when it gets out of control (like the Christmas party) is when it looks bad. But I am not surprised at all about the Christmas party, cops are known to get wild when they party. I know this first hand.

Not even on the fucking back glass...

2ib2phi_zpsf1fd2e29.jpg

Just so we can add more facts to this.... I just got this info from a Officer who works at an agency outside LA. From what he's gathered about Dorner he was not even off of field training when he got fired and was on probationary status. He never even made it past being a recruit officer. The complaint by Dorner was filed several weeks after the alleged incident after he found out he was failing field training and was likely to be released by the LAPD anyway. The complaint against his training officer was a last ditch effort to keep his job by discrediting his TO. A full investigation was opened by the LAPD and there was no cover up. The investigation disclosed the claim was false after multiple interviews with witnesses and the victim. After the review and a hearing Dorner was fired for a false complaint that was also a violation because excessive force complaints are to be reported immediately and it is a violation to wait to report like Dorner did. The case also went to the courts where Dorner once again lost and did not get his job back.

The guy still was able to serve in the Navy and obviously still had a life to live and was never not able to have a family of his own. This stuff also all happened in 2008 so why did he just now decide to go on his rampage? Maybe with the facts of the case you guys can decide how much of a hero this guy really is or if you finally agree he is bat shit crazy....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how much of a hero</div></div>
One helluva expansion of whats written here and talk about putting words into other peoples mouths. But i understand really its us vs them you either support fully and without any ounce of critical thought or you're enemy, sheep the one to be regulated and managed...

scsbronco,

Them drones now, they carry those "Hellfires", right? I pity anyone riding around in a blue truck. Or a grey car. Or a red station-wagon. Or...

(too early?)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scsbronco</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://now.msn.com/christopher-dorner-is-first-drone-target-on-us-soil#scptmfs </div></div>

Killing two birds with one well equipped, taxpayer funded stone........

From Amendment Five;

<span style="font-style: italic">nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;</span>

From Amendment Six;

<span style="font-style: italic">In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.</span>

I guess a complete shredding of all liberty to enjoy an illusion of safety is our new agenda.

After work I'm going to pour some Dalmore on a piece of ice and toast the now defunct US Constitution.

We have arrived, and Orwell only missed it by 29 years.

sean

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...its another entirely to be targeting their FAMILIES. </div></div>
Years ago when I lived in Phoenix there was a couple of men demonstrating road rage to each other. It escalated and both pulled over to settle things. One of them pulled his pistol out and shot the girlfriend of the other one. That was his intention. Apparently he figured it was a more effective way of settling the dispute and getting his point across.
Obviously what he did was fucked up to the extreme. The girl did nothing and lost her life anyway.
There is a moral to the story however. Don't fuck with other people because you never know what they may do. </div></div>

Reminds me of a similar event in MA. Two guys road raging that pulled into the BDL. Older road rager goes to trunk and pulls out crossbow than puts bolt through young road rager. Not as tragic as your but just shows you never know who your screwing with sometimes it may be William Tell.

PS Massachusetts banned crossbows after this.

If this old boy ever gets to trial, which I doubt will ever happen, I'd like to be on the jury. At least he would not be railroaded by the media, sheep, and those so scared of him they are pulling out all stops to kill him. That in it's self is a clue.

I'm beginning to wonder if a internal reward was placed upon him from the outset, hence the two Grandmothers. Guess they shot up the right Grandmothers, as they could be looking for many more then just one guy thats pissed!

Reading this here and in other places, it's good to know there are many more than I thought who can think for their-selfs. Maybe that is do, to the Internet, where you can get other views vs the state run media and power hungry lackeys.

This whole episode makes you wonder what, if. Do a 48 hr isolation and report back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hofhine1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scsbronco</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://now.msn.com/christopher-dorner-is-first-drone-target-on-us-soil#scptmfs </div></div>

From Amendment Five;

<span style="font-style: italic">nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;</span>

From Amendment Six;

<span style="font-style: italic">In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.</span>

I guess a complete shredding of all liberty to enjoy an illusion of safety is our new agenda.

After work I'm going to pour some Dalmore on a piece of ice and toast the now defunct US Constitution.

sean</div></div>

So by "targeting" they mean flying up and down the border looking for him? I'm all for using drones on the border, that seems like national security to me. If a drone that is already there looking for and reporting on illegal mexicans, terrorists, etc. (even though the reports seem to be used for new voter registration) and happens to spot this guy I don't see a problem.

Now if they kill him in a drone strike on the border or start flying a drone at Big Bear looking for him that's an issue.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYpatriot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are converting our military into law enforcement and our law enforcement into military. We shouldn't be surprised at the predictable and undesirable results.
</div></div>

So true, ive been on that bandwagon for a long time. The days of officer friendly are by and large gone. Anyone remember when small town cops didnt even carry guns most of the time? Its no longer protecting and serving, or keeping the peace. its enforcement gone wild. And its our (american people) fault. We keep making everything illegal then demand that others enforce them, instead of just letting people live and accepting that we may not like what they do. When Police in large decide that they are there to help me instead of look for reason to take away my rights, then i will be a supporter again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coloradocop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmc02xx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> This may not be a popular thing to say, but maybe hes right. Maybe more people should stand up and resist authority when the authority is morally corrupt. </div></div>

Are you nuts? More people should go around killing the uninvolved and innocent children/acquaintances of the people they are mad at?

This ex-cop is a F-ing loser, and quite clearly a psychopath (and he was barely a cop before he got himself in trouble). He clearly couldn't hack it on the job, and was fired because of that. In modern police departments (which includes LAPD, where some of my friends have worked), whistleblowers on legitimate brutality cases aren't fired for bringing that information to light. This guy was fired because he was delusional.

Look, plenty of my friends have been crapped on by my department, and some of them have been fired when they shouldn't have been. But, you're advocating pretty much pure lunacy in this thread. This A-hole went out and shot the daughter of an officer who tried to represent HIM in the disciplinary hearings (along with her boyfriend/fiance), merely because he didn't feel that this officer properly represented HIS interests.

Seriously, doesn't that just sound a little delusional, crazy, psychotic, and unbalanced to you???</div></div>

No it doesn't seem unbalanced to me at all. Maybe you missed the part where i said resist authority. that has many level up to and including lethal force. I think we all have a duty to resist corrupt governments and authorities. What seems unbalanced to me is a free nation allowing these organizations to take our rights and treats us all as criminals. Regardless of what happened to him individually, i think that that the LAPD has been para-military and corrupt for a long time. How can they seriously expect that sooner or later the people they lord over wont revolt? I understand this may be emotional for you, but i agree with a previous poster that all men, sooner or later, have enough and respond. This is a situation that is frankly amazing to me hasnt happened a lot more that what it has.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hueyguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, all you people defending, or not defending but "understanding" his actions, I wouldn't want to go through the drive-through with any of you, lest they run out of ketchup, and SNAP- it's time for someone to die for this atrocity! Where's the line?
It was a JOB! Get the fuck over it, move on already. I don't care if it's your dream, the only thing you ever wanted, whatever. Here comes the WAAmbulance, get on it and get to the therapist ASAP. We've all wanted something really bad and not received, it's part of life.
If his rant has some truth, he did not exhaust all means to correct the perceived wrongs. Even at the end of a final process, murder still does not make the list, even if you think it does. This is the law.
Now there's a cool $1,000,000 on his head- any of you guys in the drive through interested?</div></div>

everyone gets it that he snapped. but why did he snap? Dont use extreme analogies to paint others with the same brush. I'm not out capping anyone. its not just over some perceived slight. Would you fight to defend your name or honor? are those things so meaningless now. Maybe, feeling like that, are why we no longer trust the police and agencies. When they have no honor, when their name means nothing, why would i care about them? personally if i knew a man that had no honor and his name mean nothing to him i would shun that person. and his defenders.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COLOSHOOTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since the majority of you guys seem to to be shining examples of outstanding moral character maybe you all should join LAPD or your local Police Departments and make the changes from he inside since every Police Officer in your minds is corrupt looking to cover up for all the bad things every other Officer they work with is doing. The pay is better then you think and you get pretty good benefits too. Some of you may have trouble passing the psychological exam but hey that guy killing people in LA passed it so maybe some of you will slip though too. The problem is most of you probably don't have the balls to to the job and would rather sit in your nice safe chair playing keyboard commando. Yet some of us will still be going to work protecting you nuts from the psychopaths like Dorner despite the total lack of respect we get for doing the job....

The nut-job in question is out of his mind. He has killed a Police Officer who was not LAPD just because he happed to be the Police not because he had anything to do with him being fired. He killed an innocent family member of the attorney /former cop who defended him. How is that a rush to judgement by ColoradoCop? If you have not came to the same conclusion from his manifesto and his actions and you identify with him you are as bat shit crazy as he is. In fact lets take it one step further... You guys are as delusional as Diane Feinstein thinking banning every gun is going to make Cali so much safer.

</div></div>

Do us all a favor and don't fuckin protect us. We can protect ourselves because time and time again when seconds matter you are minutes if not hours behind so go tote your fuckin badge and stripes somewhere else. Ever think none of us want to be apart of the very thing we dislike? Oh and protecting us from people like Dorner, ask the couple old ladies and that gentleman how protected he/they feel with their brand new swiss cheese vehicles. So don't sit on your fuckin high horse and dream that all LEO is so god damn high and mighty. Now keep posting here couple more times as you are very close to being able to sell stuff. Only 47 posts to go!

Seems to me some folks around this site are a bit over the top about smearing anyone who wears a badge with all kinds of hate inspired BS. I am sure there is a plethora of material they can draw on, after all the Police are out there 24-7 and are made up of all sorts of folks. And there is always one idiot. Somehow I managed to keep my nose clean for an entire career, retiring due to age not lawsuits or stress or medical reasons. It's a nasty job and I do not recommend it to anyone. I find the actions of LAPD as far as shooting up cars indefensible. But I was not there. If a couple of those officers were just back from istan where they manned checkpoints they might have a different view than we do!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Old Ed</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If a couple of those officers were just back from istan where they manned checkpoints they might have a different view than we do! </div></div>
Horseshit, I was just back from my 1st recall when the Local PD ask a few of us to watch a bridge in Michigan City Indiana, do to the Black/P'ers saying they were going to blow it up(riots in shic-ago)
We stopped lots of folks and never fire a shot. The problem is when I was a kid when you found folks in the ditch with a bullet in the back of their head, 99.999% of the time LE had a smile when they found out who it was. We never locked anything, and went were we pleased 24/7 w/o carrying. Then came all the fucking paid mouth pieces, the rightfulness of obeying "the Law" and every sense then it's been a shit slope.

I submit if more handled problems their selfs, and kept their mouths shut, you would have less an less B/S across the board. People now know they will not be held accountable and that is why most could care less about the "Law".
If they knew those they are trying to fuck over would nail their ass as soon as they ID'ed the wrongdoers, the issue of fucking with people, would revert to long ago days. But that style of enforcement doesn't put money in the pockets of the state, insurance, alarm companys, LE, Judges, and the rest of the so called "Legal System". It's about money, has been about money, and well always be about money.

The legal system could care less about the pain they cast via the revolving door. Keeping the perps going around and around is the game,... and if they can grab some relented power along the way, that just ups their stature in their perverted minds. Funny how they are all big and bad when it's a one sided game, but now one man has them shooting at paper lady's, and putting up public money as a bounty.

Much to read in that if you can think for yourself, then again that is not in vogue anymore, is it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COLOSHOOTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are as delusional as Diane Feinstein thinking banning every gun is going to make Cali so much safer.

</div></div>
I'll bet that you'll show up at the front door trying to collect them; Puppet on a string!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COLOSHOOTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since the majority of you guys seem to to be shining examples of outstanding moral character maybe you all should join LAPD or your local Police Departments and make the changes from he inside since every Police Officer in your minds is corrupt looking to cover up for all the bad things every other Officer they work with is doing. The pay is better then you think and you get pretty good benefits too. Some of you may have trouble passing the psychological exam but hey that guy killing people in LA passed it so maybe some of you will slip though too. The problem is most of you probably don't have the balls to to the job and would rather sit in your nice safe chair playing keyboard commando. Yet some of us will still be going to work protecting you nuts from the psychopaths like Dorner despite the total lack of respect we get for doing the job....

</div></div>

1.) You (LEO's) are accountable to us (the citizens)... As part of the executive branch, you ARE a part of the Government, local, State, or Federal. Why the hell would I want to associate myself with you in order 'change things from the inside' when the Democratic Republic we live in DEMANDS your accountability to the final check and balance, the People!?!?!

2.)The Declaration of Independance says that, "...all men are created equal..." Why the fuck do you think you're special? From the text above, you obviously think that you have more 'balls' (from your inferrence using the present tense of the verb 'have' while using the negative modifier 'not' BEFORE the verb when reffering too the noun 'balls' which I take you to mean 'testicles'). Please tell me that you have more than two testicles. I just checked and I have two testicles which would mean that you are equal to me if you do not have more than two testicles.

3.) I do NOT think that all LEO's are corrupt, or liars, or even bad guys... what I have a problem with, is the fact that ALL of you push TYRANNY!!! Thomas Jefferson said, "Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the Government but illegal for the citzenry." How many times have you personnally acted, in uniform, in such a way that would get anybody else arrested?

4.) I've got two options for you... walk in to circle K, buy a straw, and SUCK IT THE FUCK up when citzens excersize there First Ammendment right to freedom of speech (a right that YOU swore to uphold and protect) or buy a package of kleenex and cry like a little bitch!

LEO's, please understand that people are not saying that ALL LEO's are corrupt or bad or the problem. I'm sure that there are some out there that are great guys. If you aren't like the bad ones, then let it go, we aren't talking about you. If you are like that bad ones, then F off. Don't be so shocked that people could think this way. Its taken years of abuse to make it so.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COLOSHOOTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just so we can add more facts to this.... I just got this info from a Officer who works at an agency outside LA.</div></div>

You expect us (the people) to believe you (a LEO) when there are numerous cases (Frazier v. Cupp, People v. Jordan, Massiah v. U.S.) that give you the freedom to lie to us anytime outside a court room, while the same freedom is not extended to us (the citzens)?

0933, you can suck it. I did my part for close to 30 years. Simply lumping me in with whatever you dislike about L.E. and telling me I think I am special is ignorance at it's finest. I think maybe your paradigm is a skewed as the common criminal. There are some people who are just not worth the effort to attempt to reason with. That would be you. Have a nice day!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Old Ed</div><div class="ubbcode-body">0933, you can suck it. I did my part for close to 30 years. Simply lumping me in with whatever you dislike about L.E. and telling me I think I am special is ignorance at it's finest. I think maybe your paradigm is a skewed as the common criminal. There are some people who are just not worth the effort to attempt to reason with. That would be you. Have a nice day! </div></div>

Did I reply to you? I did not.

I am NOT lumping you in with 'what ever I don't like about L.E.'... I don't even know you.

Paradigm... now there is an interesting word. The Webster's dictionary defines it as a 'clear or typical example'... to what 'example' are you referencing?

I am, "...not worth the effort to try and attempt to reason with." Yet you try and reason with me? Einstein said that the definition of stupidity is, " doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." I pray that you do not answer this post, as it would furher back up the point I am making about your possible contribution to the gene pool.

For your information, I've done 'my part' too... Whatever that is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmc02xx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LEO's, please understand that people are not saying that ALL LEO's are corrupt or bad or the problem. I'm sure that there are some out there that are great guys. If you aren't like the bad ones, then let it go, we aren't talking about you. If you are like that bad ones, then F off. Don't be so shocked that people could think this way. Its taken years of abuse to make it so.

</div></div>

BINGO!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0933</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COLOSHOOTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just so we can add more facts to this.... I just got this info from a Officer who works at an agency outside LA.</div></div>

You expect us (the people) to believe you (a LEO) when there are numerous cases (Frazier v. Cupp, People v. Jordan, Massiah v. U.S.) that give you the freedom to lie to us anytime outside a court room, while the same freedom is not extended to us (the citzens)? </div></div>

Some of you guys sound pretty ridiculous. Just because many of us around here are LEO's doesn't suddenly mean that we are mindless government drones. First, we are citizens just like everyone else on here, and we pay the same taxes that all of you do. We're subject to the same laws that each of you are, though there are some exceptions to the law (think: traffic) when we are in the performance of our duties. We're concerned about our rights (and your rights), just like everyone else.

I also worry about the fact that the government is trying to seize more power and create more laws restricting our rights. Your complaints about the government aren't that much different than ours, except for the fact that you lump all of us into one category, and presume that the actions of the very small percentage of bad officers is representative of all of us.

It's a ridiculous idea.

I don't care who or what Dorner once was, though by all accounts it appears that he was merely a rookie who blamed everyone else for his problems. That aside, regardless of what he was, nothing he is doing now is in any way justifiable.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COLOSHOOTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are as delusional as Diane Feinstein thinking banning every gun is going to make Cali so much safer.

</div></div>
I'll bet that you'll show up at the front door trying to collect them; Puppet on a string! </div></div>

I laughed my ass off when I read your reply. I know COLOSHOOTR personally, as we've been shift partners for the better part of a decade. If you knew him in real life, you'd be laughing at that statement, too.

If a door-to-door confiscation ever occurred (which is doubtful for a number of reasons), I guarantee that COLOSHOOTR wouldn't be helping with that task.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tactical Sasquatch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COLOSHOOTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since the majority of you guys seem to to be shining examples of outstanding moral character maybe you all should join LAPD or your local Police Departments and make the changes from he inside since every Police Officer in your minds is corrupt looking to cover up for all the bad things every other Officer they work with is doing. The pay is better then you think and you get pretty good benefits too. Some of you may have trouble passing the psychological exam but hey that guy killing people in LA passed it so maybe some of you will slip though too. The problem is most of you probably don't have the balls to to the job and would rather sit in your nice safe chair playing keyboard commando. Yet some of us will still be going to work protecting you nuts from the psychopaths like Dorner despite the total lack of respect we get for doing the job....

</div></div>

Do us all a favor and don't fuckin protect us. We can protect ourselves because time and time again when seconds matter you are minutes if not hours behind so go tote your fuckin badge and stripes somewhere else. Ever think none of us want to be apart of the very thing we dislike? Oh and protecting us from people like Dorner, ask the couple old ladies and that gentleman how protected he/they feel with their brand new swiss cheese vehicles. So don't sit on your fuckin high horse and dream that all LEO is so god damn high and mighty. Now keep posting here couple more times as you are very close to being able to sell stuff. Only 47 posts to go! </div></div>

Right, because someone's post count obviously tells you who they are in real life. If you don't have 100 posts here, you must not be a skilled shooter, a good police officer, or even a decent human being.

Besides, as I said, I know COLOSHOOTR personally. I doubt he has anything to sell... I don't think he'd part with any of his toys.

Back to the gist of your post, if you don't want the police to help you, simply don't call us. There are plenty of good reasons to have police departments in this country, and I'm glad we do. I pursue criminals for a living, and am plenty capable of taking care of myself. But, I'm damn glad that the police are out there keeping the bad folks on their toes, because I can't be here to keep an eye on my property all of the time.

If there weren't any police, we'd have a lot more problems in this country. But, again, don't call if you don't want our help.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hofhine1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scsbronco</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://now.msn.com/christopher-dorner-is-first-drone-target-on-us-soil#scptmfs </div></div>

Killing two birds with one well equipped, taxpayer funded stone ...</div></div>

NTNaAtM.png

It's Super Soul and KOW, rockin' you from the frontera to Fresno, with a special dedication goin' out on the airwaves to my man Chris D. from CBP, LAPD, LASD, CHP, and a whole lotta BMOCs to boot ...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4jk-Ngm5kKQ"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4jk-Ngm5kKQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Sing it, Martha ...

I hate the word "Epic", but this thread is almost there.
People on a gun forum sympathizing with a person who's murdered someone, in these times?????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate the word "Epic", but this thread is almost there.
People on a gun forum sympathizing with a person who's murdered someone, in these times????? </div></div>

Not disagreeing with you, BUT how many times do we praise war overseas when THOUSANDS of innocent civilians are killed. Any different? *Shrug*

From Amendment Five;

From Amendment Six;

sean </div></div>

Your assumption seems to be that the government is using a Predator-type drone, or a similar aerial vehicle that is capable of engaging a target with some type of weapon. I don't get that impression from what I've read.

Drones aren't necessarily equipped to engage in a fight, and I'd imagine that the drones they are using to find this guy are merely surveillance drones. Think of them as unmanned police helicopters.

The Orwellian fears can probably be set aside for the time being.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate the word "Epic", but this thread is almost there.
People on a gun forum sympathizing with a person who's murdered someone, in these times????? </div></div>

Not disagreeing with you, BUT how many times do we praise war overseas when THOUSANDS of innocent civilians are killed. Any different? *Shrug* </div></div>
zmann,
I'm not looking for trouble here, but I can honestly say I've never praised any war, ever.
Though the Iran-Iraq conflict did bring a warm fuzzy.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coloradocop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

If a door-to-door confiscation ever occurred (which is doubtful for a number of reasons), I guarantee that COLOSHOOTR wouldn't be helping with that task.

</div></div>
I'll wait for his reply; in the mean time feel free to expound on what you would do if that was the case?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tactical Sasquatch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Do us all a favor and don't fuckin protect us. We can protect ourselves because time and time again when seconds matter you are minutes if not hours behind so go tote your fuckin badge and stripes somewhere else. Ever think none of us want to be apart of the very thing we dislike? Oh and protecting us from people like Dorner, ask the couple old ladies and that gentleman how protected he/they feel with their brand new swiss cheese vehicles. So don't sit on your fuckin high horse and dream that all LEO is so god damn high and mighty. Now keep posting here couple more times as you are very close to being able to sell stuff. Only 47 posts to go!</div></div>

Deal! Please don't call us either you can obviously handle your own investigation after someone breaks into your house and takes all your stuff.

Did I ever defend the shootings of the innocent people? NO! That is not okay not ever and I'm sure those Officers will be disciplined (with possible criminal charges) and the victims will get filthy rich after the civil suit. I only pointed out we were not there so we don't know what the Officers saw or know what the victims did. The victims may have complied with all orders during the stop or they may have done something stupid. The same goes for the Police they may have screwed up bad or maybe something led to it. So, lets wait for the DA's shoot letter before we jump to conclusions.

I don't claim to be all high and mighty I'm just tired of being lumped as a dirty or bad cop. None of you ever once said some police officers are bad but not all. You all just went and said the Police suck, are bad, deserve this ect; That is an attack against me and the thousands of hard working good LEO's across this county out there. If you don't mean all of us say it in the first place.... As we've seen its easy to assume no matter what side you're on.

Sorry to offend you being all high and mighty with your 257 posts. Since it's post count is obviously so important on here... Maybe one day I'll get enough posts to be as cool as you! BTW I don't have anything I care to sell thanks!