• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

Still is gay and cant play worth a crap in playoffs you can have him!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowtie4x4295</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now I want to hunt gators.

Mike </div></div>

As you can see they use beaver as bait
whistle.gif

Suddenly thanks to Rolex I feel the need to play pinball thanks to the pick about 4 up

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeppoKa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Suddenly thanks to Rolex I feel the need to play pinball thanks to the pick about 4 up </div></div>

No comparison to that riflewoman in the Jungle hat.

smile.gif

Well, actually I'm completely torn on that one.

I think there should be a program where we can rent/lease guns. I can't afford one now, but I can pay so much each month...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Torfinn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeppoKa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Suddenly thanks to Rolex I feel the need to play pinball thanks to the pick about 4 up </div></div>

No comparison to that riflewoman in the Jungle hat.

smile.gif

Well, actually I'm completely torn on that one. </div></div>

Yeah I am torn on that one as well. It was a hard choice. Damn you Rolex...but I still love you anyway man!

Chic with red shoes wins!!

Ever hear of a bush bunny!!!
smile.gif

Welcome to the Hide Ebknife! Glad to see you finally showed. And thats a deal, bro! We'll take em out to the gulf on 1SMALLJOHNSONS boat!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ebknife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">try again
FishinTime.jpg
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Torfinn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dunno, maybe I am to young and picky, but that chick kinda looks like a saggy caveman to me. </div></div>

Your right,,, too <span style="text-decoration: underline"> young</span>

Too <span style="text-decoration: line-through"> pricky</span> er,, <span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #CC33CC"> PICKY</span> </span>
laugh.gif

bOB

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Torfinn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dunno, maybe I am to young and picky, but that chick kinda looks like a saggy caveman to me. </div></div>

Nah, she is ripe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: X2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
00000193.jpg
</div></div>
Just DAMN!
shocked.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HotIce</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: X2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
00000193.jpg
</div></div>
Just DAMN!
shocked.gif

</div></div>

Funny I was thinking the same thing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: X2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
00000193.jpg
</div></div>

Is that legal???