• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

unknown.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
stewart1.jpg
</div></div>
Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL why didnt i think of the box idea damnit!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RAMERIK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">had to fuck up a great thing with the gay old #20... </div></div>

Stewart is theee MAN!!!!

Gordon & Jimmy are peter puffers!!!!

Who is Dale?

If Obama runs with Hillary for the "dream team" ballot; which one of them will be bringing balance to the ticket?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeppoKa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh your all going to hell for that!!! </div></div>
I second that! Sr. was the man and will always be!

I like football. Bret Favre, isnt a sniper or a noob, he shoots savage and remington. SMKs and the best loads. he goes with out ghillie suits, because he prefers to be NSFW.

he asked me yesterday how to get SF training for his airsoft team, that has an urban combat ninja comp tomorrow.

best sniper ever? what do you think?

C_K

footballgirl.jpg

rear view. for sure.

whats the best way to keep up my sniper shooting skills during the winter? when its too cold to wear my ninja suit, and the mall traffic gets slow. when shopping gets slow its hard to snipe terrorists at Macy's.

can I use my .40 SW for 1000yds since it s similar in diamater to 408 chey tac?? do I need a scope?

C_K

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Toyota is gonna rule this year look out!!!

War Tony Stewart!!! </div></div>
rpm_g_busch_celebrate_412.jpg

The prophecy has begun ATLANTA for 1-2 punch!!!!...Bush#18 & Stewart#2O

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mom x 3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AC/DC!! </div></div>

FINALLY a lady that likes AC/DC. My gf wants to kick me in the nuts everytime have a drink on on me. plays on the radio

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GhostWarrior</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since it is the same diameter as a 408 chey tac, then we can use our .40 S&W guns for 2500 yard shooting, silly! </div></div>

oh great. thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chris_K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like football. Bret Favre, isnt a sniper or a noob, he shoots savage and remington. SMKs and the best loads. he goes with out ghillie suits, because he prefers to be NSFW.

he asked me yesterday how to get SF training for his airsoft team, that has an urban combat ninja comp tomorrow.

best sniper ever? what do you think?

C_K

footballgirl.jpg

rear view. for sure. </div></div>

Gives a whole new meaning of "hit that hole son", "stay in the pocket"

Says who!!

Yankees still suk