• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HotIce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's a tough race, but I think Zombie's bouncing boobs wins!
smile.gif

</div></div>

Sorry bro...but I dont have bouncing boobs
eek.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HotIce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's a tough race, but I think Zombie's bouncing boobs <span style="color: #FF0000">PIC</span> wins!
smile.gif

</div></div>

Sorry bro...but I dont have bouncing boobs
eek.gif
</div></div>
Here, edited for ya
smile.gif

Megacab is my favorite Private First Class!

<span style="font-size: 14pt"> <span style="font-weight: bold">MORE---> </span><span style="font-size: 20pt"> <span style="color: #FF6666">(.)(.)</span>'ies </span> </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowtie4x4295</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy Catshit Batman, I wanna move to FL.

Mike </div></div>

Lol, Mike...Here's a present for you.

Do an image search for "Christina Model"

grin.gif

<span style="font-size: 14pt">PFC Herron reporting for duty as ordered, SFC Merrill!

More (.)(.)'s Sergeant?

Sergeant, Yes Sergeant!

HOOAH Sergeant!

RLTW!</span>

hh02fx0.jpg

1192184415hannahhiltonabz6.jpg

hh01hw9.jpg

hh05nx2.jpg

hh1as1yc0.jpg

hh1sd3cp2.jpg

hh1sd4lj6.jpg

hh12fe9.jpg

<span style="font-size: 14pt">SFC Merrill, for some reason unknown by me, I seem to have a bunch of this classification of pictures on my computer. Should I share them Sergeant?</span>

grin.gif

Nice blondie! Now, if she'd have had this butt, she'd be almost perfect ...
wink.gif

8aad.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who makes the best silencer for an S& W revolver? </div></div>

You do know that suppressors dont work on revolvers, right?!?
confused.gif

MEGA-
For security purposes, I think I will need to take posession of your hard drive while you are attending scout training. I will ensure that all data stays secure and intact.

Shakey if you get that hard drive be careful it may melt your computer and you better share focker!

You know I will Brother! I'll push this sumbitch on out to 200+ pages! I think Herron (Megacab) is holding out on us...

Not holding out at all Rick and Rob, I just don't believe in expending all of my ammunition in the opening salvo. You of all people should appreciate that Rick, and trust me, I have PLEEEEEENNNNNNTTTTTYYYYYYYY of ammo
grin.gif

Hrm, may have to start dropping a pic of a different one every day via PM for ya Sarge.
wink.gif

Scouts out!

watch4beautyrowena3dn4.jpg

watch4beautyrowena2re3.jpg

watch4beautyrowena5nn2.jpg

watch4beautyrowena6lu4.jpg

watch4beautyrowena7jq9.jpg

watch4beautyrowena4ko8.jpg

watch4beautyrowena14fh4.jpg

OK guys, looks like due to demand, I'm going to have to do one or two of these post sets a day...And a special one to Rick as well...Y'all ready? Hope so, because they are all big, clear, and HAWT!!!

280030.jpg

280033.jpg
280034.jpg
280035.jpg

280037.jpg

280038.jpg

Hey Shooter maybe Jeeter can borrow Giambi's gold thong!!!

Told you the Yankee's were all gay!!

Well I don't know about the gay part, but they sure are playing like a bunch of bums so far this year !!!

DISGUSTING.

Listen men dont wear ladies panties!!!

Not to mention they share them!! FAGS FAGS!!

nair... how bout a brush hog !!!!
I bet there is shit hiding in brush since she has been 16.

yuk.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Demmy Moore
10677_Demi_XXXpose_07_123_480lo.jpg
</div></div>

Come on, that can't be true!
crazy.gif

Here's a recipe for Ashton Kutcher:

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 14pt">STEP 1</span></span>

QC5099_00_webImageFullSize.jpg

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 14pt">STEP 2</span></span>

quattro_razor602.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HotIce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look! A Jacuzzi!
smile.gif

</div></div>

Where???????????????????????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crumpmd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You mean besides the bad boob job and the stupid tattoos? </div></div>

mm yeah thats it..