• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

When they get to the above size, and try to play our reindeer games, they either quit or break real quick like!!! Could you imagine a guy that size on the "Slide for Life" on the "O" course falling??? The swamp underneath it would empty like a tidalwave and he'd be stuck in the muck as the water returned...becoming another permenant fixture (or new obstacle!) on the course!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now back to something Yankees know nothing about.... </div></div>

but us Yankees don't have to go to the "net" for it??? ;-)

just teasin' sorta

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SLINKY ERT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That fatbody is probably in the Guard..........

The National Guard gives Regular Army a bad name. </div></div>

When I was in the Army National Guard the RA guys said shit like that all the time. And for some guard units I am sure it is true. But for some of the Guard line units (armor in the 2ND ID and 20th SF) that I played with put some RA units to shame. The medical units I served with were better trained and more capable than the RA counterparts, probably from training and serving as a unit. But I got out in 1998 so what do I know anymore?

I do know I would run that fat son of a bitch in the picture twice a day and put him on half rations until he looked like a doggie soldier instead of a walmart cashier.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
candice-michelle-bikini-4.jpg
</div></div>

...how many fingers does this chick have on her right lobster claw?

I guess you guys are right... It's the breast meat that matters-

gross.jpg

ManBoobs.jpg

klq_fat_guy_ty_shows_off_man_boobs_6-4-03_10750.jpg

hillary_clinton_boobs_bill_cleavage.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shakey yankee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">End of page 3? I don't think so!!! Where's Megacab when ya need him? What a selfish, worthless, oxygen theiving piece of shit... </div></div>

WHOA!WHOA!WHOA! Stand down SFC Merrill!
Reporting as ordered!

So where were we?

WTF? I leave for a bit, and it turns to THIS???? What the hell are you people posting??? WTF are you tards doing to this thread???!!!

OK, back on track commencing NOW!
grin.gif

Ah yessssssssss....

293893.jpg

293894.jpg

293895.jpg

293896.jpg

293897.jpg

I like your focus Mega.......one track mind! I can relate.

Cut the shit, let's see some tit........
grin.gif

4449_image.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shakey yankee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">This</span>
Picture.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">Trumps my</span>
1799328440_317a91ee19.jpg
</div></div>

I'm especially a fan of the chick at 1030. She's got a lip emerging..........lol
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Archer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shakey yankee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">This</span>
Picture.jpg

</div></div>

I'm especially a fan of the chick at 1030. She's got a lip emerging..........lol
grin.gif
</div></div>

How do you know its not a hemroid?

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh, new ones!
grin.gif
nice one, I'll them add to my collection.

Anyone have access to the stie they're from?? WOW
whistle.gif
(although I thought Femjoy was a feminine hygeine product)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hotshotsphotography</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Archer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shakey yankee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">This</span>
Picture.jpg

</div></div>

grin.gif
</div></div>

How do you know its not a hemroid? </div></div>Couldn't tell for sure. Only the tongue-test is gonna confirm.....
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aussie Hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you mean they must be Aussie chicks...what they all have bald twats ? </div></div>
Well I only know a few, and they are all bald as a babies ass, you mean thats <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">NOT</span></span> the standard down there??????

And SwampFox enters the arena in fine form.

I hope you didn't peak too early, with those contributions I mean..
blush.gif

If you got more, put 'em up!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
295145.jpg
</div></div>
Thats just finer than a frog hair split 4 ways right there.