• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

stfu_internetlockbox.jpg

SURGEON GENERAL WARNING: Overexposure to this thread and cell phones may cause variations in parallax and chamber pressure.

BTT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hooper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
278125768.jpg

That damn Critter Capper, always getting in the way.</div></div>

Ha Ha Ha Ha
That is just plain funny.

You guy's got me.
I thought this was a thread full of nice ASS pics. : )

"Is this stereotyping? Now that I am legal, I notice these things."
- Raul De Los Sanchez

Now that's F-ing funny! LOL!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: konabully</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Is this stereotyping? Now that I am legal, I notice these things."
- Raul De Los Sanchez

Now that's F-ing funny! LOL!
laugh.gif

</div></div>

I caught that also and yes it IS damn funny!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blackfalshop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fellas, all I can say is my wife's ass is getting tore when I get home tonite. </div></div>

That's cool, as long you don't FIND it tore when you get home tonight....
shocked.gif
grin.gif

I think my mounts are loose.
Where can I get a T-15 in a 1/2" drive so I can check the torque?

I'm not a pheasant plucker, nor a pheasant plucker's son.
I'm only plucking pheasants, 'til the pheasant plucker comes.

<span style="font-size: 11pt">My </span> <span style="font-size: 20pt">pen is </span> <span style="font-size: 11pt">huge</span>!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus this is the never ending get a great pic of an ass go nowhere thread and I love it. This damn thing is addicting. OH I got laid this week, just wish I could tell the wife about it. Bummer

By far the best thread EVER on this site.

Ding the frys are done? WTF - I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mom x 3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mind you according to her I have the sex drive of 3 men !

</div></div>
Really? Which three?!! </div></div>l

The 3 who left their pant in my bed ((LOL))

Who's ever had the fllowing happen ?;

You having passionate sex with your lady of the moment. Just at the ciritical moment she screams out "Jack".Only problem is that your name aint "Jack". (((LOL)))

Try explaining that one !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who's ever had the fllowing happen ?;

You having passionate sex with your lady of the moment. Just at the ciritical moment she screams out "Jack".Only problem is that your name aint "Jack". (((LOL)))

Try explaining that one !

</div></div>

Hey, that'd be a lot better than having her say... "is it in yet?"

Daddy likes!!!

Good morining, Well I am cooking breakfast this morining, wife is to sore, but looking at the new pictures here, me thinks she is going to get another visit.
VAAARROOOMMM