• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Revenge Seeker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just saved a ton of money by switching to Geico. </div></div>

Why? Did you get it in the rear?
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: critter_bill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They took turns at Becky.... </div></div>

I love that song, got the name, I gotta get that one.

Re: The thread that will never end.

"The Gatlin Boys came calling"

"Coward of the County" Kenny Rogers

Wonder if Kenny was referring to Larry, Steve, and Rudy Gatlin?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The thread that will never end </div></div>

OR WILL IT???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VA-Varminter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTT

Hate me, don't you?</div></div>

Never hate.

You could at least ask how much more time Critter has to serve or something.

Good question.
When does CC get paroled?
Shouldn't we be able to buy some wristbands or something?

Saturday nights are a bit dry without he and CKA trading gay flirts with each other.
smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who's ever had the fllowing happen ?;

You having passionate sex with your lady of the moment. Just at the ciritical moment she screams out "Jack".Only problem is that your name aint "Jack". (((LOL)))

Try explaining that one !

</div></div>

Hey, that'd be a lot better than having her say... "is it in yet?" </div></div>

So by the sounds of it your a little lacking in the trouser department (((LOL))) Dont worry, there is always an extension !

ed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who's ever had the fllowing happen ?;

You having passionate sex with your lady of the moment. Just at the ciritical moment she screams out "Jack".Only problem is that your name aint "Jack". (((LOL)))

Try explaining that one !

</div></div>

Hey, that'd be a lot better than having her say... "is it in yet?" </div></div>

So by the sounds of it your a little lacking in the trouser department (((LOL))) Dont worry, there is always an extension !

ed </div></div>

That's velly funny.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can relate. We were teens. Been working her for months. Finally convinced her that ,technically, she would still be a virgin if I only put it in halfway. I promise only half. She finally agrees. I start slowly and am soon giving it all I have. In a hungry voice, she asks for the other half. I say, "No way baby. A promise is a promise!"

Anyone want to be the king of England? All you have to do is pull me out of the blond in the white.......

Now, <span style="font-style: italic">this</span> is what <span style="font-style: italic">I</span> call a 'tangy topic...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: critter_bill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can relate. We were teens. Been working her for months. Finally convinced her that ,technically, she would still be a virgin if I only put it in halfway. I promise only half. She finally agrees. I start slowly and am soon giving it all I have. In a hungry voice, she asks for the other half. I say, "No way baby. A promise is a promise!" </div></div>

ROFL!!!

That's kinda like when she old me to give her all 12 inches and make it hurt, so I F'd her twice and hit her with a brick...
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JROSE,

I love that sick depraved mind of yours (LMAO)

</div></div>

Thank you >bowing<

It's taken a lifetime to cultivate...
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mom x 3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's talk about football!! </div></div>

Hell yeah!

Go TROJANS!!!

USCMySpace.jpg

two things to never say when your drunk,,,,,,"I think my head will fit in there!" ......."That badge looks stupid"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mom x 3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't escape it can I?!! You guys crack me up. I've a WVU fan myself! </div></div>

Got that covered!

yellowThong2_600.jpg

crack that ass!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: konabully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mom x 3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's talk about football!! </div></div>

Hell yeah!

Go TROJANS!!!

USCMySpace.jpg
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: exnarc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">two things to never say when your drunk,,,,,,"I think my head will fit in there!" ......."That badge looks stupid" </div></div>

There is an old law here in Ireland.if you are more than 1mile from a public toilet you can ask a cop can you piss in his hat... To my knowledge its never been tried (((LOL)))

I'm going to quote me.

"She's prepared to argue everything she's never done,with all the things she's never done it with.

While an interesting stance,it IS easily fended."

I very much like the accuracy of that modest compilation of words.

USCMySpace.jpg

THAR SHEEEE BLOOOOWWWWWSSSSSS!!!!! ARRRRGGGG, SOMEONE TIE ME OFF, MUH HARPOON IS READY, I'M GOIN IN!

grin.gif

That's nice booty right there.
laugh.gif

Thats nice i would glaze that send her my way!!

Rob01 rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blackfalshop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Konabully, has been eating crackers in bed?

I ask because is that a "cheezit box in bed with her? </div></div>

And what looks like a victoria's secret bag on the night stand! Um I just read them for the articles! No really

Dont make me glaze u!!

OK so I got my new USO and looks really cool. Cooler than all the Tasco guys. Mounted it on the way cool tactical 1/8 min duck killin tactical rifle that was imported from a way cool European country. Followed all the cool instructions that that cool guy at USO sent. Got it mounted in the extreamly cool rings,that all the cool guys use. Problem is, Everything looks a LOT farther away than I expected! Do I Have A bad scope? When I dial the power up,Targets get further away.