• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

For my boys:
shakey yankee
Toppeka
30calsniper
force_multiplier
ROGUE7A
Phylodog
ARPredatorhunter
Switchblade
McCrazy
PsyWarrior
queequeg
Wil
328 RII
Oneshotman
fx77
5150 Sigy (Whatever the fuck he's calling himself this week)
and all the rest of you muthah fukkahs.
grin.gif

Jack...I just wanna say from the bottom of my heart how happy those tits make me. I am almost brought to tears after 10 years of marriage and 3 kids it was good to see mamories of the past. Sniff Sniff... thanks man

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Cpjs_fY9s4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Cpjs_fY9s4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I went threw this thing and there are the most random ass question and statements posted and none of them are really ever answered its great keep up the good work

This is a test. This is ONLY a test. In the event of an actual post, there would be something of substance written here.

I repeat, this is *ONLY* a test.

We now return you to the threads already in progress.

smile.gif

i agree, sks sniper rifles are very under rated especially the flip under pig poker type with the cool flip up grenade launcher sight thingy. id definately go with at least a 40 power illuminated mildot reticle ffp moa/moa uso scope though to milk every last drop of inherent precision out of this tack driver. wouldnt hurt to add tons of rail either. just sayin

I agree with Marduk, a 65 power Kowa spotting scope 100 mile an hour taped to an sks IS the only way to shoot accuratley beyond 4 yards

can i rechamber my sks to shoot that bullet the guy used in the movie shooter?

yes i believe you can have it reamed to accept the 338 lapua magnum cartridge that apparently has the same dope as a .308 oddly enuf. but why do that when you can chamber it to .50 badass?

Chuck Norris does not play the lottery. It doesn't have nearly enough balls.

im pretty sure lee van cleef(the master) could take chuck norris but the real man is dolph lundgren in "diamond dogs."
dont make me call mountainous dojo now...

Chuck Norris went to the Gulf to aid in the oil cleanup. He was summarily banned and told never to return.

He was teabaggin' alligators.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Teppo-Ka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jack...I just wanna say from the bottom of my heart how happy those tits make me. I am almost brought to tears after 10 years of marriage and 3 kids it was good to see mamories of the past. Sniff Sniff... thanks man </div></div>

Isn't that why they made Stripper Bars legal here T? Or they still use them pasty thingamajigs? I only knew the old SUgar's back outside of Millington where teh game was red light green light. Green light on, game on, red light, pastys went on and game stopped cuz John Law was coming in