• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

Tuesday Hunnies

0.jpg

00-4.jpg

000-4.jpg

0000-3.jpg

00000-2.jpg

000000-2.jpg

0000000-2.jpg

00000000-2.jpg

000000000-2.jpg

00000000000-1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trocar,
Either put up a pic of a hot chick, or don't post
laugh.gif

</div></div>

Is this one hot enough?
00SASQUATCH.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: critter capper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did i say i wouldnt?
wink.gif
</div></div>

You better not!!

Guys, I dig boobs and butts just as mush as the next guy but I just had to spend 20 minutes with my 9 year old explaining why one girl was licking another girls thigh. How about a warning or something.

Cheers, Doc

curious to what you said for 20 min?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doc76251</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys, I dig boobs and butts just as mush as the next guy but I just had to spend 20 minutes with my 9 year old explaining why one girl was licking another girls thigh. How about a warning or something.

Cheers, Doc</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooter65</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yankees 12 - Baltimore 0 </div></div>

only 2.5 games back of Boston!!!
grin.gif
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doc76251</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys, I dig boobs and butts just as mush as the next guy but I just had to spend 20 minutes with my 9 year old explaining why one girl was licking another girls thigh. How about a warning or something.

Cheers, Doc </div></div>

Hey doc, you think thats bad. I had our eldest walk in on myself and my wife one night. Then the next evening my father in law was here and he says " dad, what were you doing on top of mam last night "

I nearly choked him.

Cheers, Doc </div></div>

20 minutes ? !

Why is that one girl licking the other girl's leg anyway ?

The initial response the 9 year old accepted, "Adults are silly sometimes". The wife also happened to be there and chimed in "Why don't you explain why those pictures are realy there and what they're for." Oh, Gee thanks for that.

It was an up hill battle from there, especialy since the 9 yo knew I was against the ropes and didn't want to go there. When the 12 y/o got there he wanted to see too, since I wouldn't show him the 9 y/o described several of the pictures rather well. The little shit would kick ass in a KIMS game.

Somedays.................

Cheers, Doc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooter65</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A Rod 52 HR's = Leauge leader.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes the Yankees still suck!!!

</div></div> </div></div>

Well one player doesnt make a team!! 52 homeruns wont be worth a shit being a wild card team or a not making the playoffs at all!!

Once again the Yanks will blow big bucks and get nothing in return!!!

Enjoy your Luxery tax Steinbrenner you old grouch asshole!!!

More like twinkies!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
crissy_moran_191.jpg
</div></div>

Do you guys think her lips are real or fake ?

Why does it look like she has flab on her butt hanging down.........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Accraholic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
crissy_moran_191.jpg
</div></div>

Do you guys think her lips are real or fake ?

</div></div>

I reckn a big FAKE

Is she frowning just for the photo, or is that the standard expression ?

Yeah lets see another if thats your wife!!!

Thanx bro i just wanted to drool somemore over youe wife. You are a lucky man and feel free to show her off anytime!!

Thanks ya'll. I am proud of her. Although she doesn't shoot much, but she enjoys my excitment and enthusisum for shooting and hunting. Also, she likes that my daughter also loves to shoot.
But please don't get me wrong, she can shoot and shoot good, her 2 favorites is her original Walther PPK made in 1942 mint condition, (birthday gift).
The other is my Colt 1911A1 45acp

blackfalshop,

Looking good! My Misses is real easy on the eyes as well, but would have my nuts on a platter if she found me putting pics of her on the net in a bikini!!! LOL!!!

Cheers, Doc</div></div>

Daddy:
You see Critter, some Girls like licking others girls because they don't like boys. You call those type of girls Lesbians.
Critter: Leabaneese?
Daddy: No Lesibian's?
Critter: What do you call boys who lick other boys?
Daddy: Queers,Fags, or Gay
Criiter: What about Goats?
Daddy: I hear your Mother calling You!