• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

the trick is to use two batteries and put the balls in between one battery's + and the other's - (while the remaining + and - are connected to each other)

a nice greenish blue arc would make the toughest raghead squirm lol

Your body has a lot more resistance than a metallic object.

Go put a finger of one hand on the positive side of a car battery. Put a finger of the other hand on the negative side.

What you will notice is...nothing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: athhud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">say whaa?
i guess this insomnia is really getting to me.... i swear it's page 22 lol </div></div>

That's what mine says also...
crazy.gif

10 Finkers:

Ole vas vorking at the fish plant up nort in Dulut vhen he accidentally cut off all ten of his finkers.

He vent to da emergency room in the Clinik and vhen he got dar da Norsky doctor looked at Ole and said, "Let's have da finkers and I'll see vhat I can do.

" Ole said, "I haven't got da finkers.""Vhat do you mean, you hafen't got da finkers?" he said. "Lord-it's 2007 and Ive's got microsurgery and all kinds of incredible techniques. I could hafe put dem back on and made you like new! Vhy didn't you brink da finkers?"

Ole says........"How da fock vas I suppose to pick dem up?

Still going!!!

A U.S. Marine squad was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon an
Iraqi terrorist, badly injured and unconscious. On the opposite side of the
road was an American Marine in a similar, but less serious, state. The
Marine was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the
squad leader asked the injured Marine what had happened. The Marine
reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, and
coming south was a heavily armed insurgent. We saw each other and both took
cover in the ditches along the road. I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was
a miserable, lowlife scumbag who got what he deserved, and he yelled back
that Ted Kennedy is a fat, good-for-nothing, left wing liberal drunk who
doesn't know how to drive. So I said that Osama Bin Ladin dresses and acts
like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian! He retaliated by yelling, "Oh yeah?

"Well, so does Hillary Clinton!", and there we were, in the middle of the
road, shaking hands, when a truck hit us."

So, besides that lacy thing in the previous photo, I bought my wife an antique Japanese tea box for Christmas. I could tell it was made for tea, because tea bags fit inside perfectly.........

You know my daddy used to say," you know, fuckin a fat girl is like riding a moped, sure its fun till your friends catch ya doin it"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your body has a lot more resistance than a metallic object.

Go put a finger of one hand on the positive side of a car battery. Put a finger of the other hand on the negative side.

What you will notice is...nothing.
</div></div>

Actually I got a slight jingle when I was working on a vehicle and I had the inside of my bare forearm across a 12v battery top contacting both terminals. I was probably a little sweaty at the time.

And try putting the contacts of a 9v battery across the old tongue. That definitely gives one a jingle.

Must be something to do with the Norwegian steel that I'm made of.
wink.gif
grin.gif

What's really funny about this thread (at least to me) is that the poor guy that started it hasn't posted since.

at this point in my day, i am just ready to go home. i've only been here for 2 hours and i'm done with what i had planed to last all day. so i'm just going to have to find minor stuff to do all afternoon just to look busy, i hate doing that. at least i have snipers hide to help pass the hours til i go home.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's really funny about this thread (at least to me) is that the poor guy that started it hasn't posted since.</div></div> ]

vwhugger, do you work on VW's or just love em?

Bought a nice used '67 Beetle 5 or 6 years ago... Had it for about a year but had to sell it due to having no air conditioning and that means death in Arizona.
laugh.gif
Regret selling it and hope to get one again in the near future...

Chuck Norris is still the baddest dude around!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chuck Norris is still the baddest dude around!! </div></div>
+300000000.0568842699444

LOL infinity!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: digitalkimchee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's really funny about this thread (at least to me) is that the poor guy that started it hasn't posted since.</div></div> ]

vwhugger, do you work on VW's or just love em?

Bought a nice used '67 Beetle 5 or 6 years ago... Had it for about a year but had to sell it due to having no air conditioning and that means death in Arizona.
laugh.gif
Regret selling it and hope to get one again in the near future... </div></div>

I work on them but not as a vocation. Mainly the 85-92 variety. And mostly diesels. When these start disappearing from the salvage yards, then I'll go on to the next generation. The 04 and later diesel has caught my eye though beings it's the first VW diesel with unit injectors. (no more distributor pump)

I had a few bugs when I was a youngster. A 59 and a couple of early 60's ones. Can't remember exactly what years they were. I'd love to have a really nice late 50's bug again.

New York City Report Cards:& Police comments

These are actual comments made on students' report cards by teachers in
the New York City public school system. All teachers were reprimanded (but,
boy, are these funny!)

1. Since my last report, your child has reached rock bottom and has
started to dig.

2. I would not allow this student to breed.

3. Your child has delusions of adequacy.

4. Your son is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.

5. Your son sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to
achieve them.

6. The student has a "full six-pack" but lacks the plastic thing to hold
it all together.

7. This child has been working with glue too much.

8. When your daughter's IQ reaches 50, she should sell.

9. The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't
coming.

10. If this student were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice a
week.

11. It's impossible to believe the sperm that created this child beat out
1,000,000 others.

12. The wheel is turning but the hamster is definitely dead

Holy shit.....I just sat here in one sitting for over three hours and read all 99 pages.....Its 2:40am....TIME FOR BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">To All My Democrat Friends:</span>

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the onlyAmerica in the Western Hemisphere.

This wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual preference of the wished.

<span style="font-weight: bold">To My Republican Friends:</span>

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I guess Motley Crue is an acquired taste. I never could understand why people pay to see a bunch of guys in bad need of a bath and a haircut try to drown each other out with electrical music instruments.

Those guys wouldn't know music if it ran over them.

The USO girls are hotter!!

Because they ROCK !!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RJBGuns00</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess Motley Crue is an acquired taste. I never could understand why people pay to see a bunch of guys in bad need of a bath and a haircut try to drown each other out with electrical music instruments.

Those guys wouldn't know music if it ran over them. </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">NOMAD</span>...Dont tell me you'd kick her out of bed!!!
...The USO girls may b hotter but this Babe is worthy of a Glaze too!!!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollerCam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ScenarGirl.jpg
</div></div>

I sure as hell would kick her out of bed so we could do it on the floor!!!
smile.gif

She would get Glazed!!