• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

been thinking of getting some ink, but just have not decide where or when for that matter! Looks like it was painful, but looks good, can't wait to see the finished product!

Why? What are boobs made with otherwise?
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rero360</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whats with the tiny pics covering the goods in all these pics? I want to see fur and early morning dew
wink.gif
</div></div>

I hear you bro!. But I don't think Lowlight would appreciate that and we may have the thread shut down very quickly, I think. So for now, that's all we can have. Perhaps, it leaves a bit for the imagination. JMHO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shakey yankee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">rero, Frank said no fur.... His house, his rules. </div></div>

The good SFC speaks the truth. I was personally told by Frank that another pic of pubic hair or genetalia will result in the thread being deleted, and the offender being banned for 6 months. Of course, I just cleaned up the way it was told to me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NineHotel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If plastic boobies do it for ya then she's your gal. </div></div>

They aren't fake if you can touch them!!
laugh.gif

ah, I see, makes sense then, I got no problems with LL's rules. I just though you were being a tease with the pics haha

Rero... He's no tease. He's the real deal. Pm and he will send you the real ones. Rick I am with you on this one. OH Snap is right on. Outstanding job Mega

Come on! We are almost at 200 pages! Lets go! Mega is getting more ink today. Guess we gotta wait on his sorry ass to post pics of it....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DPride360</div><div class="ubbcode-body">200? I am counting 40 pages... </div></div>He probably has the number of posts per page set differently than you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">5 more hours down. This time detail shading...Owies!</div></div>I'll bet "owies" is an understatement, Magacab.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGSkunk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">5 more hours down. This time detail shading...Owies!</div></div>I'll bet "owies" is an understatement, Magacab. </div></div>
Yeah, you could say that, lol!

Well, since my back is "sunburn" red, and the redheads seem to be so popular lately...

Megacab, how the hell can you get away with posting so much in here? Christ I wanna be like that hahaha

I was going to comment but don't know how to phoneticise "extreme heavy breathing'......Keep up the good work, Mega,

Jeez, sorry boys. Was busy posting pics of my rifle, and pics of me in the "no-pants breech thread", lol...Here are some to settle the savages for now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oughtsix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Hoosier-Special-Trish-UDDER.jpg
</div></div>
Dude what is it with you and cows?