• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Foul Mike needs Guidance

Foul Mike

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2001
Eastern Colorado
I guess you all knew that anyway, so here is the shit.
I want to send a friend/Brother, from RVN, a gift to shoot that I have and need to send it to Tiger, GA, that I think is a small place. Probably no Gun stores there.
Does anyone here know of a Gun place/person that I can ship to there or close?
I would want to send it so that when it gets there, all shipping and transfer fees are paid, and he has filled out the papers, he is handed a box, and told, "Here, Foul Mike sent this to you."
The look on his face would be Priceless.
Thanks for any ideas, Regards, Foul Mike
I hope this isn't bad with the rules or the wrong thing to do. If so Please feel free to delete this, or tell me to. FM

Gunbroker shows one FFL in Clayton and three in Mountain City all w/in 10mi of Tiger.

Approximate Distance: 5.73 miles

Jackie or Paul
Reeves Ace Hardware
16 South Main Street
Clayton, GA 30525
Click to see on map
Email: Click here to email me

Phone: 706-782-4253
Fax: 706-782-2624
Hours: 8:00am-5:30pm Mon-Fri, 8:00am-5:00pm Sat, Closed on Sunday

Long Gun Fee: $20.00 FFL Transfer Fee
Hand Gun Fee: $20.00 FFL Transfer Fee
Click here to visit us on the web.

Approximate Distance: 8.96 miles

Gary Taylor
N Ga Gun & Pawn
62 Dotson St
Mountain City, GA 30562
Click to see on map

Phone: 706-746-4499
Fax: 706-746-4499
Cell Phone: 706-490-9104
Hours: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Long Gun Fee: $20.00
Hand Gun Fee: $20.00

Approximate Distance: 8.96 miles

Joel Peters
Golden Guns 2
33 Golden Hills Dr
Mountain City , GA 30562
Click to see on map

Phone: 706-982-2962
Cell Phone: 706-982-2962

Long Gun Fee: $20.00 per gun
Hand Gun Fee: $20.00 per gun

Approximate Distance: 9.03 miles

Danny Gillespie
Danny's Guns
2856 Hwy. 441 North
Mountain City, GA 30562
Click to see on map

Phone: 706-746-2209
Fax: 706-746-7514
Cell Phone: 706-490-1911
Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday- Thursday

Long Gun Fee: $20.00
Hand Gun Fee: $20.00

FM
This is cool. I will send you a little $ to help with shipping and fees. Cant beat gifting to a brother, especially a man you served with.
Be on its way Friday.

Reactions: Barneybdb
This was not at all what I expected when I clicked on this thread. I figured maybe FM's bride had captured his Hide account and was looking for help dealing with him......

^^^This.

I was thinking he was looking to find Jesus.

I guess you all knew that anyway, so here is the shit.
I want to send a friend/Brother, from RVN, a gift to shoot that I have and need to send it to Tiger, GA, that I think is a small place. Probably no Gun stores there.
Does anyone here know of a Gun place/person that I can ship to there or close?
I would want to send it so that when it gets there, all shipping and transfer fees are paid, and he has filled out the papers, he is handed a box, and told, "Here, Foul Mike sent this to you."
The look on his face would be Priceless.
Thanks for any ideas, Regards, Foul Mike
I hope this isn't bad with the rules or the wrong thing to do. If so Please feel free to delete this, or tell me to. FM

This ain't him, there's not one single "fuck" in that whole post and "shit" doesn't cut it.

Got ya FM. I got a heart that just loves stuff like this. Keep us up to date on it all.

Damn, we need to shoot Mr. Maybe this fall yet between antelope in unit 100 and deer Dec 1- Jan 31 here close to Denver. Gonna hunt a hippy open space park for a doe!

Hound, Any time you want to shoot here at Sterling, LCSSC, You are my guest. Steel at 6-8-1000, short range 50-600.
A work in progress. Crude by many standards, just what we can afford right now.
Thanks everyone,
With the information provided above I have it figured out how to do all of this Fuck Fuck and send, my fire team, Partner in Crime, He who walked the same trail as me, something I want him to have, A Bullet Launcher, ready to go.
Regards, Foul Mike E/Co 5/7 Cav. 1st. Cav. Div. 69/70 Quan Loi June 69

Again, Thanks to all, I Goterdone with your help.

By God I Goterdone!!! It took a while but that is OK.
My best Partner in Crime in RVN picked up his bullet launcher this AM and is now shooting a bunch of rounds in his back yard and happy as all hell.
He gave me a call after 5 rounds that it shoots well, then about an hour later called back and told me this Motherfucker shoots Great, so I am happy. That is what I wanted all along. He is now on his way to Buy more Ammo. as I only arranged for 100 rds.
With you member's guidance, I went through Reeves Ace Hardware in Clayton, GA.

If any one of you need their services, I would Highly recommend them. They are outstanding people. They go out of their way to help you. Regards, FM E.Co 5/7 Cav 1st Cavalry Div. RVN 69/70