• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Training Courses Frank Galli and T3 present - Project:ELR! Training and Match op

soter1

Private
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2014
Colorado
FYI, I saw Lowlight posted a thread under the ELR section, here is the official T3 post for the training and match.

Come join T3 and Frank Galli on October 25th and 26th for T3's PROJECT: ELR! This two day event will give shooters an opportunity to bring the big guns out to the T3 ranch and see how they run. We will have targets from 1,000 to 2,500 yards letting shooters really stretch their legs and have some fun while learning how your rifle shoots at extreme distances. In addition to all the water you can drink T3 will be providing lunch on Saturday and Sunday so bring your rifles and your appetites !

Day 1: Instruction with Lowlight/Verify Zero/Obtain-Verify Drops
Day 2: Shoot 4 position match for record

We will be allowing calibers up to 50BMG for the shoot but as we will be walking the course shooters may want to consider something lighter and less punishing to shoot for the two days. If you are shooting a 50BMG match ammo will be required and inspected (no surplus).

Some other Info:

Trigger Time Gun Club/T3 will service the transfer of rifles for competitors, free of charge.

Visit PROJECT: ELR - T3 Firearms Training to register

As a side note, spots are limited. I highly suggest getting after it soon if you'd like to partake.

3616418_orig.jpg

As always, PM me if you have any questions regarding Trigger Time Training (T3)

Good to see you guys are going through with it. I will have to talk to my wife and see if we can make it. If I bring my wife (obviously we will both pay entrance free) , we will be able to use the same rifle?

What's the weather like there at that time usually? Lastly, what kind of size targets do you guys have at a mile, 2k and 2.5k?

You can share a rifle or worst case bring ammo I have a 338...

Targets are 18" x 30" with I believe at the extended ranges a 4'x4' it's two rectangles put together so maybe 36" x 30" ? It's pretty good. They had it up for a few weeks shooting a 300NM at 2k ... I never measured it but it works.

Have the gun and ammo, can't get the time off from work. Sucks.

Hampton Inn, Super 8, Rodeway, etc, in Fort Morgan

I thought it was on their site but then again they don't advertise the range like that because it is not open most of the time

Just an FYI...This event is filling nicely. We currently have shooters representing 4 states and have some great talent headed this way.

Also, We will be sending out an email to all students about a week prior with all of the coordinating information, logistics and admin notes. If you have questions before you can contact PM me directly or email us.

-Mark (Student Coordinator)