• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Sniper's Hide - RifleKraft Precision Rifle Training Courses 2024
    IMG_0634.JPG

Watch this space for course announcements and locations throughout the United States. If you would like to book a course at your location please send a message to @Lowlight or @ChrisWay for more details. As courses are updated this space may change.

Course Descriptions

Sniper’s Hide – RifleKraft Accuracy, Precision & Fundamentals Course

Fundamentals of marksmanship learned and applied correctly translate to effective and repeatable impacts. In this course we cover how fundamentals apply to any position, to hitting shots from 100-1780y and includes Gravity Ballistics* and Kraft QuickWind*.

Sniper’s Hide – RifleKraft Training & Development Course

Refining the shooter to a higher level of marksmanship requires understanding what is holding them in their current level of performance and implementing a training plan to break free of their status quo. Diagnostics and analysis of the individual lead to a blueprint for success.

Sniper’s Hide – RifleKraft Assessment & Development Course

This course is for the experienced rifleman with a refined focus area. For specific applications we need to measure the current level of required skillsets and rebalance them at a higher level. Designed to send the shooter away with a template for growth from which they will be able to continue to develop.

Sniper's Hide - RifleKraft 1:1 Mentorship Program
    Mentorship is a way to train on your own timeline and grow your rifle skills and abilities in a tailored and customizable manner. With weekly video meetings, homework, and assignments for you to work on this could be the motivation and route you need to tie together your goals and desire despite a busy life. Contact us directly at: [email protected]

Course Locations

March 18th, 19th & 20th - Fort Morgan, Colorado - S.H. RifleKraft A, P, & Fundamentals Course

April 12th, 13th & 14th - Fort Morgan, Colorado - S.H. RifleKraft A, P, & Fundamentals Course

May 15th, 16th, & 17th Cameo, Colorado - RifleKraft Training & Development Course

June TBD Cameo, Colorado - RifleKraft Training & Development Course

July 20th, 21st, & 22nd Cameo, Colorado - RifleKraft Training & Development Course
    August 17th, 18th, & 19th Cameo, Colorado - RifleKraft Training & Development Course

September 7th, 8th, & 9th Fort Morgan Colorado - IPRF Train Up Course - RifleKraft Assessment & Development Course

September 21st, 22nd, & 23rd Cameo, Colorado - RifleKraft Training & Development Course

- RifleKraft Training & Development Course

Basic Course Description:
    • Precision Rifle Safety
    • Guide the Student on their Precision Rifle Journey
    • Gravity Ballistics*
    • Kraft Quick Wind*
    • Wind work every 15 degrees out to a 120+ degree fan
    • Answering the Why
    • Using Modern Electronics for Precision Rifle Shooting
    • Using your Ballistic Solvers
    • Predictable, Repeatable, Precision & Accuracy
    • Target Engagement Zones: 100-300, 400-900, and 1000-1780 yards

IMG_0778.JPG

Who Can Apply to Class

Our Training is open to new and advanced shooters. Our diagnostic programs are designed to work in all settings, Competition, Field, Hunting, as well as Military and Law Enforcement. We are open to advancing new shooters as quickly as possible so do not feel this training is over your head. Some courses require you have data available ahead of time, (Cameo) while other courses are designed to walk through the basics upfront. If the student is willing to put in the effort we can offer these classes to all shooters. We also recognize physical limitations, we can work around most limitation, our biggest obstacle is walking over longer distances of uneven terrain carrying your gear. If you are able to over-come these limitations you are more than welcome to attend.

Rifle Limitation: We recommend rifles chambered in 6mm to .30 Caliber, recoil is a thing and can affect the experience so plan accordingly. Hunting magnums are welcome but will be shot with a reduced round count. We also can accommodate well built 5.56 caliber rifles and those smaller variants. It is recommend the rifle system have at least 800 yard of supersonic flight at sea level to get the maximum results from smaller calibers. We host dedicated ELR events as well can shoot to ELR Distances in Fort Morgan (2000+ yards). Those rifles can be used in addition to your standard rifle on the 3rd Day of any Fort Morgan Training.

How to Apply

How to register for a class: Email at [email protected]

Once Emailed, you will get a response securing your spot in the class. If a class is full, we will have an overflow list. 45 days before the course is scheduled, you will get an email for the payment portal. Once paid an email welcome package will go out giving you the details of the course. The email may also be used to for questions prior to registering for the class. Unless the course is canceled, we consider the class a live concert, you may sell your slot to another shooter, but no refunds will be given. A missed class can be transferred to any other course of equal value for 1 yr from course date. Email Chris: [email protected]

Course Fees
    Sniper's Hide / RifleKraft uses standardized pricing, 3 Day courses are $1200. Any additional range fees are extra and will be assessed at the location, Fort Morgan has no extra range fees. Our fee schedule is 1 Day $600, 2 Day is $1000, and 3 Day is $1200 plus any additional range fees. Private Instruction pricing will vary but is based off a 3 person single day average.

* Proprietary Course Instruction

Last edited:
    It looks like y'all are done traveling for 2024- I don't see any Free states listed!

Reactions: brettb614
    Missouri is too close to CO, we have better set up and no range fees

The plan for travel is to hit some key states, the East Coast swing with eventual expansion around FLA

I may start Oh, Va, then FLA for an East Coast swing, but mid west it's almost better to hit CO.

I still want to Iowa every other year we like Sure Shot, that hits a lot of guys in the middle

But trust me when I say, the CO range is your best option today

Missouri is too close to CO, we have better set up and no range fees

The plan for travel is to hit some key states, the East Coast swing with eventual expansion around FLA

I may start Oh, Va, then FLA for an East Coast swing, but mid west it's almost better to hit CO.

I still want to Iowa every other year we like Sure Shot, that hits a lot of guys in the middle

But trust me when I say, the CO range is your best option today
    East coast "VA". SWEET. Can't wait to hear more about that!!!

Looking at the course in Cameo in the spring, what a beautiful place. I can get a room in one of the Hilton properties nearby (there are 4) for free for points. Is there a recommend or preferred place where most will stay? On site perhaps?

Look for hotels in Grand Junction. It's only a few minutes down the road. I live in Glenwood springs and I'd offer to house you but I live in a 5th wheel camper on the river. If you haven't ever been to Cameo it is definitely worth the visit.

Following. FL (and maybe VA) would be great, but other SE states would be pretty awesome for me. Any thoughts of doing GA, SC or AL?

Cant wait for this years class. Last classes bar talk got me interested in switching from the 6.5cm 140s to the 153.5s so ill be trying those out in the next class.

Now that Franks released some intriguing stuff in Colorado He's got me and Jake really thinking about heading there but I'll miss all you boneheads in Ohio If we can swing Colorado!

Before Major Lands would be sweet

Can't wait to hear an announcement for Ohio. That's probably the closest you'll be to VA.

The Ohio class is very good, the range is excellent, and has a mover system

Plus it's close to the hotels, there are choices in hotels and a great Dive Bar 1/2 mi from hotels

it will be early Oct, right in front of the Maj Land match, I was just waiting to see what Marc felt like to announce

it will be early Oct, right in front of the Maj Land match, I was just waiting to see what Marc felt like to announce
    So BBSC is a definite class for the year then?
    Just waiting for Mark to lay out details...
    I'm assuming we can still do classes even if not shooting major land event?

We got the Green Light for 2 days at Black Bear,

Wednesday and Thursday before the Maj Land Match, which Friday they will most likely have the Emil Class and the Kestrel Class so if you do the match, you can essentially, do two days with me, a 1/2 day with Emil on Wind and Kestrel on Ballistics and then put it in practice at the match

So I will be crafting the details shortly

Sounds awesome. Can’t wait to sign up.

If there is anyway to figure out good lodging as well that would be muchly appreciated? I don’t know the area and stayed 45 minutes away at the last match which really sucked.

Thanks for making this happen. Hope I’m quick enough to grab a spot

You and GB making this trip?
    I keep trying to check in to make sure I don't miss the sign up lol
    Not sure, we (incl Nik) are signed up for FFP In OH at the present. 3 in OH day vs 2, closer for Nik, and I’m not sure of the impact on Maj Land Cup activities.

We are going to discuss this week but right now, OH.

Thanks for that info sir. I hope you are good?
    I am well…and I gather we know each other but I don’t recognize your SH handle. My memory sucks any more and does get embarrassing. Apologies.

Maybe PM me?

I am well…and I gather we know each other but I don’t recognize your SH handle. My memory sucks any more and does get embarrassing. Apologies.

Maybe PM me?
    It’s Robbie from Mifflin.

It’s Robbie from Mifflin.
    lol…not only can’t I remember, I’ve also turned into an idiot. I have our class list w handles and didn’t even think to look.

Thanks, my friend

————-

@RG0099 - yo, brother. Thanks for the well wishes. Hope you’re hanging tough and doing well. You going to one of these?

• Haha
    Reactions: TheOE800
    lol…not only can’t I remember, I’ve also turned into an idiot. I have our class list w handles and didn’t even think to look.

Thanks, my friend

————-

@RG0099 - yo, brother. Thanks for the well wishes. Hope you’re hanging tough and doing well. You going to one of these?
    You crack me up.

Yes, I hope to get a spot at the Black Bear class.

James (from the Mifflin class) and I shot the Black Bear match last year after our class. It was a blast but very challenging. With that being said, gonna try to get some real instruction on how to shoot in those conditions and hopefully do better at the match this year.

Reactions: Baron23
    You crack me up.

Yes, I hope to get a spot at the Black Bear class.

James (from the Mifflin class) and I shot the Black Bear match last year after our class. It was a blast but very challenging. With that being said, gonna try to get some real instruction on how to shoot in those conditions and hopefully do better at the match this year.
    Robbie - Had a great time shooting that match with you. I’m hoping to get signed up for the Black Bear class & Match again.

Black Bear is a fantastic facility, a real gem for us east coast guys.

Reactions: Baron23 and RG0099