• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater Free tix to advanced screenings of "Lone Survivor" while they last...

Wish I lived in the US just so I could see this movie a little bit sooner, if they keep the story line of the book it should be a classic!

Usually with test audiences they have folks canvas major theaters in cities asking random people if they want to see an advanced screening of a "Mark Walberg movie" instead of a specific movie title, which is a way to pique their interest but still keep their samples as random as possible. And normally they do this about 8-12 weeks before the film hits theaters because they're interested in gauging how the public will react to certain things. Often it just confirms their decisions in the edit bay but sometimes it can lead to pretty profound changes.

In this case, what they're doing is different. The film is done; in fact they're busy printing the reels, so with public screenings around the country, they're trying to create public buzz. And by calling it out by title, they're trying to draw in people who are interested in this specific film, often the type of people who would line up on opening night. I suspect the studio is pretty confident that the film will do well, but wants to hedges it's bets a bit by expecting the excited people will tell all their friends to go see it.