• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuck the Bill of Rights, and fuck the Constitution...

WOW, You Sir should visit just about anywhere in the NE. Or don't. I don't care... And make sure that you breath through the nose on occasion.

Like i said, stop being a mindless mouse and then maybe someone will take you a bit more seriously.

And i’ll not stoop to wishing bad on you. Instead, i wish you wake the fuck up and live a productive life living up to the oath you took.

^ i think you need to take a really hard, long look at that. If you were sitting down with george washington.......what would george say about what you’ve written here? I mean, fair enough, fuck what i think. But let’s use George as our measuring stick. Then what?

As for myself, i think old George would be pissed that i Didnt put my foot down a long time ago. And that’s a no bullshit assessment. George and company would have been stacking bodies a long time ago.

As for what George would think of you, and your positions....i can’t honestly say, one can only guess. That’s for you to figure out.

I would again encourage you to stop looking to others for permission and solutions.

And as far as me in chicago? Fuck that shithole. I dont step foot in that state, let alone the city. They made that problem, they can fix it. I owe the people there NOTHING.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
^ i think you need to take a really hard, long look at that. If you were sitting down with george washington.......what would george say about what you’ve written here? I mean, fair enough, fuck what i think. But let’s use George as our measuring stick. Then what?

As for myself, i think old George would be pissed that i Didnt put my foot down a long time ago. And that’s a no bullshit assessment. George and company would have been stacking bodies a long time ago.

As for what George would think of you, and your positions....i can’t honestly say, one can only guess. That’s for you to figure out.

I would again encourage you to stop looking to others for permission and solutions.

And as far as me in chicago? Fuck that shithole. I dont step foot in that state, let alone the city. They made that problem, they can fix it. I owe the people there NOTHING.

Either Jefferson or Madison felt the litmus test for determining the mindset of the Constitutions authors was that perspective of a people that had just fought for their freedom against tyrannical government.

With that in mind we have allowed gov to destroy its purpose.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I’m glad you still believe in fairies and unicorns, someone has to. You can believe you live in okie-dokie land and that our rights have not been infringed, but they have.

I’ve opened another post in the Bear Pit that you are welcome to contribute to, or not, I don’t care. Keeping your head in the sand about how bad our country has become is your choice.

I support the constitution, but I don't see you on the news supporting the right to assemble in Chicago...

I hear you, and thought the same thing. I don't live in Chicago, only work there, or did until everyone pissed their pants. The bigger issues are that 1. I'm an acquired taste and not many people want to be around me. It's ok, the feeling is most likely mutual. :cool: 2. The clowns that elected Larry Lightfoot are getting what they voted for.

I hear you, and thought the same thing. I don't live in Chicago, only work there, or did until everyone pissed their pants. The bigger issues are that 1. I'm an acquired taste and not many people want to be around me. It's ok, the feeling is most likely mutual. :cool: 2. The clowns that elected Larry Lightfoot are getting what they voted for.
I feel your pain and hope the crazy stays away from you. I understand as I live close to Portland, OR.